剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
也许等我们到那 就会发现线索了
Maybe when we get up there, we'll see the appeal.
你的情报到现在为止都是对的
Intel's good so far.
谢谢
Thank you.
-要手套吗 -我自己有
- Gloves? - Got my own.
这人怎么被你老板注意到的
How'd this guy get on your boss' radar?
他为恩里克·奥蒂斯做了些法律工作
Did some legal work for Enrique Ortiz.
他怎么和拉姆齐搭上的
How'd he get on Ramsey's?
我想是因为一样的原因
I'd guess the same.
黑帮的钱像地图一样把线索指向了他
Cartel money is a road map right to him.
这是个可靠的理论
That's a sound theory.
比起死 这个可怜人更害怕开口
Poor guy was more scared to talk than he was to die.
他的桌子清得很干净
Cleaned out his desk pretty thoroughly.
准备时间充足
Had time to prepare.
听起来他别无选择
Doesn't sound like he had much of a choice.
如果你知道这件事就要发生
What'd be going through your head...
你脑子里会想些什么
If you knew it was coming?
我会想我希望我没有浪费这么多时间
Well, I'd be wishing I hadn't wasted so much time
来把袜子配对
matching my socks.
我的妻子
My wife.
什么
What was that?
如果我是他
If I were him--
如果我有妻子 我那时会想着她
If I had a wife, I'd be thinking about her.
还有我的孩子
My kids.
我会想让他们知道这事发生的缘由
I'd want them to know why this happened.
我会试着向他们传达信息
I'd try to communicate something.
他和你的朋友说了什么来着
What--what did he say to your friends?
只说了如果他交代的话他们会知道
Just that they'd know if he talked.
说了他的家人有危险
That his family was in danger.
他给了埃斯巴达一张他们的照片
He gave Espada a photo of them.
这张
This photo?
联邦实践摘要 第四卷
《联邦实践摘要》第四卷
Fed Prac Digest Volume Four.
《联邦实践摘要》
Federal Practice.
是一本书
It's a book.
二十分钟内绕了这座学校三圈
Circled this school three times in twenty minutes.
你想告诉我为什么吗
You feel like filling me in?
这是在你等级之上的信息
That's information beyond your pay grade.
很确定我们穿的是同样的制♥服♥
Pretty sure we're wearing the same uniform.
即使我们中的一个并不尊重它
Even if one of us doesn't respect it.
你离被赶下这台车还有三十秒
You're about 30 seconds from getting kicked out of this car.
这是我的车
It's my car.
你在这车里是因为
You're in it 'cause
你那个疯狂的搭档被赶回家了
your crazy partner got his ass sent home.
还带上了我的搭档
Dragged my partner with him.
吃的能让你闭嘴吗
Will food shut you up?
值得一试
Worth a shot.
卷四
Volume four.
找到了
Got it.
藏宝图
Treasure map?
是个海外有限责任公♥司♥的成立文件
It's a formation document for an offshore LLC.
木兰花有限责任公♥司♥
木兰花有限公♥司♥
Magnolia Limited.
是个匿名的好办法
Good way to stay anonymous.
这不是匿名
This isn't anonymous.
这是拉姆齐
It's Ramsey.
你确定
Are you sure?
木兰花是他上次的海外行动
Magnolia was his last operation overseas.
行动失败了 他损失了很多人
It--it went badly. He lost a lot of men.
他一直都放不下这件事
He's--he's never been able to let it go.
我以为你说过他没信任过你
I thought you said he didn't confide in you.
我曾经是个受欢迎的人
I used to be the Golden Boy.
这是红钩区一处地♥产♥的购买♥♥合同
It's a purchase agreement for a property in Red Hook.
是个保税仓库
A bonded warehouse.
保税
Bonded?
海关要求宽松 监督失察偶尔发生
They have lax custom requirements and sporadic oversight.
看
Look.
他们朝着河开的
It opens onto the river.
走吧 别管那些纸
Come on. Leave the paper.
拿到地址
Get the address.
快走 太迟了
Come on. Too late.
这里
Over here.
你觉得这地方闹鬼了吗
Think this place is haunted yet?
他直到落地时才死
He didn't die until after he landed.
我没看到任何标着拉姆齐或木兰花的东西
I'm not seeing anything labeled Ramsey or Magnolia.
不会被标记的
It wouldn't be labeled.
唯一重要的是马特·沃兹尼亚克
All that matter is Matt Wozniak didn't come away
没带走任何线索
with any leads.
这里什么都没有
Well, there's nothing here.
海沃斯可能把它们撕毁了
Hayworth probably shredded them.
可能带走了
Maybe packed them away.
等等
Wait.
这本书放倒了
This book is upside down.
就是它
This is it.
干得不错 海沃斯先生
Good effort, Mr. Hayworth.
走吧
Let's go.
拉姆齐让我们监督今晚的行动
Ramsey wants us there to chaperone tonight's operation.
今晚的行动
Tonight's operation?
我会搞清楚
I'll find out.
我想我听见了关门声
I thought I heard the door.
你在家干嘛
What are you doing home?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
你是在和我还是杰克丹尼威士忌说话
You talking to me or Jack Daniels?
你们两个
Both.
他会陪着你
He's gonna have to keep you occupied,
我得去参加一个筹款活动
because I have a-- a fundraiser to go to.
圣弗朗西斯
St. Francis?
是啊 你说你得工作
Yeah, the one that you got out of
所以摆脱了的那个
by saying that you had to work?
是啊 我可狡猾着呢
Yeah, I'm a slippery fish.
-再见 -好的
- See you later. - Okay.
那只是一道小刮擦
It's barely a scratch.
我说了我会付钱修的
I already told you I'd pay for it.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我不想你和那些人混在一起
I don't want you hanging out with that crowd!
你比他们好得多
You're better than them!
我不再是个小女孩了
I'm not a little girl anymore.
让我过自己的生活
Let me live my life.
行 你过自己的生活
Fine, fine. You live your life.
你看你到时候什么下场
You see where you end up.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
你永远都不在这
You're never here.
我可能快要被溺死
I could be drowning,
而你只会从你办公室打电♥话♥来
and you'd call me from your office
冲我吼叫 让我学会游泳
yelling at me to learn to swim.
你知道会发生什么吗
And you know what would happen?
你会沉下去
You'd sink!
沉到最底下
Right to the bottom!
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, Beauty.
我很抱歉 就那么让你被淹没
I'm sorry that I let you drown.
老大 还能关班尼特十四小时
Boss, 14 hours left on Bennett.
为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
我没听见
I didn't hear it ringing.
跳楼的那个给了我们线索
Your jumper left us a lead.
在人行道上吗
On the pavement?
拉姆齐又在运货了
Ramsey's bringing in another shipment.
运什么货
A shipment of what?
不想被海关发现的货物
Something he doesn't want customs to see.
我在路上跟你说
I'll brief you on the way.
这么打发时间 正合你意啊
Just how you wanna be spending your day off, huh?
为我兄弟遭受的袭击报仇
Avenging my brother's assault
可比在沙发上搅麦片强
beats cereal on the couch.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表