剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
What's so special about this
会让你追着来找执行监视任务的我
that you tracked me down on a stakeout?
凶枪变成了那把丢掉的枪
It just morphed into the drop gun
你在日出餐厅外把它偷偷藏在莫里斯身上的
that you planted on Morris outside the Sunrise Cafe.
-什么 -它符合餐馆所有受害人的伤
- What? - It also matches every victim
和留下的弹壳
and slug in that diner,
包括死去的情报人员身上的弹壳
including the one in the dead Intelligence officer.
那不是我藏的那把枪
That's not the gun I planted.
我之前从没见过这把武器
I have never seen this weapon before.
现在它成了证据 在每一张
Well, now it's tagged in evidence and present
犯罪现场照片里都有
in every single crime scene photo.
我知道情报机构很有手段
You know, I knew Intelligence had reach,
但做这种事到底有多少部门参与
but how many departments would a swap like that involve?
可能沃兹说的对
Maybe Woz is right.
这些人没人动得了
They are untouchable.
他们仍旧在掩盖痕迹
They're still covering up their tracks.
如果我告诉你他们在掩盖的不仅仅是
What if I told you the cover-up went beyond
纳瓦谋杀案的嫌疑犯 塞萨尔·莫利纳呢
Nava's murder suspect, Cesar Molina?
我以为沃兹让你去监视
I thought Woz put you on a stakeout.
-没错 -沃兹让你尾随情报机构
- He did. - Woz has you tailing Intelligence?
结果是我让他们又发现了另一个尾患
Turns out I led them straight to another loose end.
-稍等 -他在等我
- Just one minute... uh... - He's expecting me.
我本来想买♥♥点酒过来的
I would have brought wine,
但是卖♥♥酒的店因为一起枪击案关门了
but the liquor store's closed for a shooting.
看来我们经常去同一家卖♥♥酒的店
Seems we frequent the same establishments.
那位老人已经放弃维护他儿子的遗名
The old man had given up defending his son's legacy.
感谢洛曼警探的努力
I appreciate Detective Loman's effort,
但我的规矩是 不选折中的方法
but as a rule, I'm not a fan of half measures.
没错 这一点上我们俩的观点一致
Yeah, well, that's one thing that you and I have in common.
我喜欢安全和晚上的安眠
I like security and a good night's sleep...
所以我很高兴你在这里
which is why I'm glad you're here.
这是什么 一篇研究上帝情结
What's this, an essay on the correlation
与勃起功能障碍相关性的文章
between God complexes and erectile dysfunction?
差不多 这篇文章是一名
Close. It's an article being written
勇敢记者写的 他叫内特·沃兹尼亚克
by an intrepid young reporter named Nate Wozniak.
我猜你跟你儿子说过 写悔改重犯的故事
I assume you counseled your son on the hazards
可能会比较危险吧
of fronting a story about repentant felons.
先别管错别字 这是第一手的稿子
Ignore the typos. It's a first draft.
你怎么拿到这个的
How did you get this?
只要写这篇文章的电脑
If it's written on a computer
连着无线网络 就能拿到
with a Wi-Fi connection, it's available.
没有搜查令 你不能拿
Not without a warrant, it's not.
都是数字技术
It's all zeroes and ones.
如果我愿意 我甚至可以用冰箱
I could listen to your dinner conversation
听听你在晚饭的时候跟别人说什么
using a refrigerator if I were so inclined.
重要的是获取渠道 而我有办法
All that matters is access, and I have it.
是你说的"上帝情结" 还是我说的
Was it you that said "God complex," Or was that me?
钱在这里下注更好
The money's better down here.
还记得上帝之子的故事吗
Remember what happened to God's son?
受难日
Rough day.
上帝也很不好过
Tough on Dad, too.
"父亲 为什么遗弃我"
"Father, why have you forsaken me?"
如果愿意 你或许能害得教皇也失去工作
You could probably have the Pope fired if you wanted to...
但如果你再威胁我的儿子
but if you threaten my son again,
你背后这堵墙 就得重新粉刷一遍了
the wall behind you is getting a new paint job.
死去嫌犯的父亲给了内特另一条线索
Our dead suspect's father gave Nate a second source.
第二页上有引用
It's quoted on page two.
现在是匿名状态
Anonymous for now.
但这让那个替罪羊
But it gives our man
在詹姆斯·纳瓦谋杀案中有了不在场证明
an alibi in James Nava's murder.
对你来说不是匿名的
Not anonymous to you.
你找老头要到了线索 然后你开枪杀了他
You got the source out of the old man before you shot him.
我可以派我的一个人过去
I can send one of my men,
但鉴于你总是被他们妨碍
but as you always seem to trip over them,
或许你想要一个弥补的机会
perhaps you'd like a chance to remedy this development.
别再找折中的办法
No more half measures.
我需要知道我们都在向同一个目标努力
I need to know we're all rowing in the same direction.
我来处理此事 然后就结束
I'll take care of it. Then it's over.
搜查令 目击证人访谈
A warrant, one witness interview,
现在又吃午餐
and now lunch?
对于"精英"情报机构警探来说
For a couple of "Elite" Intelligence detectives,
他们还真是有不少空闲时间
they sure have a lot of free time on their hands.
你觉得这是什么时候发生的
When do you think it happened for them?
拉姆齐给我的印象是 他能从手下里
Ramsey strikes me as the kind of guy
选出最精干的人
who cherry picks his own crew.
你觉得他们成为了杀手学员 去谋杀律师
Think they joined the force as cadets to murder lawyers
还有卖♥♥酒店的店主吗
and liquor store owners?
哈莉 很抱歉
Harlee, I'm sorry.
我们以为让内特的故事失去效用 是保护他
We thought spiking Nate's story was the best way
和我们在日升开的那枪
to protect him and our bad shoot at the Sunrise.
那也是我的目的
Yeah, that's been my go-to too.
得保护我们自己人 对吧
Got to protect our own, right?
没人能预料到他们居然做的这么过火
No one could have predicted that they'd go as far
杀了一名地检
as to kill an ADA.
你觉得有人能预料到
You think anyone could have predicted
你我能做到哪一步吗
how far you or I would go?
身陷其中的时候 你似乎是没有选择的
It doesn't feel like you have any options when you're in it.
对你来说时机还不算太晚
It's not too late for your moment.
你只需要回忆起那个部分的你自己
You just have to reach back to that part of yourself
那个刚刚佩戴上警徽的自己
that chose to wear the shield in the first place.
他们的日子才开始变得兴奋
Their day just got exciting.
你怎么知道
How do you figure that?
他们刚扔掉的是五美元一杯的奶昔
Those are $5 shakes they just tossed.
我还以为你更喜欢红酒
I'd have thought you preferred wine.
这是墨西哥白兰地 我 我喜欢这个味道
It's Mexican brandy. I... I acquired a taste for it.
我想我们可以庆祝一下我们的重聚了
Thought we could celebrate our reunion.
我 我
I, um... I...
罗伯特 我不戴假发了
Robert, I don't have the wig anymore.
事实上 我已经从这种特殊癖好中
I've actually liberated myself
解脱了
from that particular proclivity.
你还有 什么喜欢的吗
Is there, um... anything else you'd like?
不是那种拜访 吉娜
Not that kind of visit, Gina.
尝尝这种白兰地
Try the brandy.
品一品
Savor it.
明白了吧 你要尽可能地享受
See, you have to appreciate life's...
生活中点点滴滴的愉快
little pleasures while you can.
我们的快乐源泉 我们的爱情
The sources of our joy, our relationships...
让我们成为我们的成就
achievements that define us
会随时随刻脱离我们
can all be ripped away from us at any minute.
你一直和哈莉在一起
You've been spending time with Harlee.
-但是 -这
- But... - It's...
是件好事 吉娜 可能是件好事
a good thing, Gina... potentially.
我只跟她说了她已经知道的事
I only told her what she already knew.
我更想知道她给你说了什么
I am more interested in what she's told you.
她几乎每周都会来
She's been coming over almost every week.
所以你们两个女孩应该说了不少话
That is a lot of girl talk.
我只是在听
I just listen.
听她撒谎
To her lies?
没关系 我是说 她就是这样对待好人的
That's okay. I mean, that is what she does to good people.
困扰和迷惑
Disorients.
让你需要她
Makes you need her,
而她从你身上得到了她想要的之后
and she extracts what she wants and...
就把你扔在一边
tosses you away.
她总是不停地想起你
She can't stop thinking about you...
为什么你没有杀她
why you let her live.
她一遍一遍地听那天你打的
She listens to the recording of your 911 call
报♥警♥电♥话♥录音
of that day... over and over.
你在这儿必须分外谨慎
You need to be really careful here.
相信我 这是我的经验之谈
Trust me. I speak from experience.
哈莉·桑托斯
Harlee Santos...
是一个自恋的精神病
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表