剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
and that's what I do for a living.
所以才有工资"
That's how I get paid."
行动吧
Come on!
这不是一项讨喜的任务
This isn't gonna be a popular call,
但我们不会有任何疑问
but we're not gonna ask any questions.
老大 这绝不是普通的案子
Boss. This isn't some random case.
如果有人杀了他
If someone killed this guy--
凶手可以暂时逍遥法外
For now, they get away with it.
只要确认了外部某人的身份
As far as anybody on the outside is concerned,
斯特拉奇这个麻烦的前科犯
Stretch was a troubled ex-con
谁都对付不了
who couldn't deal.
哈莉是不会罢休的
That's not gonna be good enough for Harlee.
不能让哈莉知道
Harlee's not gonna know.
如果她发现了指向情报部门的任何线索
If she thinks there's a thread that leads to Intelligence,
她会直接去找拉姆齐算账
she's gonna go right after Ramsey.
她不会一个人去的
She won't be going alone.
她可以带着雷霆之怒一起去
She can go with God's own thunder.
那都无关紧要
It's not gonna matter.
情报部门碰不得 我知道
The Intelligence Unit is untouchable. I get it.
穿着蓝色外衣 不由我们指挥
Cloaked in blue, beyond the chain of command.
但我们真的要帮他们掩盖一起谋杀吗
But do we have to help them cover up a murder?
为了保护哈莉
To keep Harlee safe,
是的
yes.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos,
贝克局长正在腾出时间见你
Director Baker is clearing time for you.
如果你能坐下来...
If you'll just have a seat--
给予监督不是管理不当的许可证
Granting oversight is not a license to mismanage,
即使是...
even for y--
我看见他了
I saw him.
你知道联邦调查局没有开门政策 对吧
You know the FBI doesn't have an open-door policy, right?
很显然 你也没有
Apparently, you don't have a policy
抓捕叛变探员的政策
on catching rogue agents either.
-你看见斯塔尔了 -去曼哈顿的特快列车上
- You saw Stahl. - On the J train to Manhattan.
他在纽约
He's in New York.
哈莉
Look, Harlee.
如果我们有任何关于斯塔尔的线索
If we had anything new on Stahl,
任何能抓住他的线索
anything to put him in the area,
会第一个通知你
you would be the first to hear about it.
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
他回来了
He's back.
在这一点上 我怀疑他买♥♥不起公交车票
At this point, I doubt he could afford a bus ticket.
那并不会阻止他
That's not gonna stop him.
没有任何迹象表明
There's been no indication
罗伯特·斯塔尔回到纽约了
that Robert Stahl has come back to New York.
没有与任何已知同事接触
No contact with any known associates,
没有试图去见他儿子
no attempt to see his son.
他不会透露他的意图
He's not gonna telegraph his intentions.
就算主要幻想破灭之后
Even an obsessive can move on
钟情妄想者还继续痴迷
when his primary fantasy has been broken.
但我相信他的幻想已经彻底破灭了
I believe his was shattered beyond repair.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
凤♥凰♥城办公室的特别探员凯蒂·迈尔斯
Special Agent Katie Myers, Phoenix office.
迈尔斯探员已经在亚利桑那州
Agent Myers has been tracking Stahl
追踪斯塔尔四个月了
for four months in Arizona.
斯塔尔很聪明 但我们也是
Stahl's clever, but so are we.
即使是前联调局探员也会走到末路
Even former FBI agents run out of resources.
我们破获三个不同的化名
We burned three different aliases.
两个在凤♥凰♥城 另一个在尤马沙漠外面
Two in Phoenix, one outside of Yuma.
最后一次接触是在19号♥公路
Last contact was on State Route 19,
就在墨西哥边境以北
just north of the Mexican border.
所以你就认为他在墨西哥
And that's where you think he is, Mexico?
据我们所知 是的
As far as we know, yes.
我昨天晚上看见他了 我没疯
I saw him last night! I'm not crazy!
我知道成为受害者是什么感觉 警探
I know what it's like to be a victim, Detective.
它如何在你头脑中发挥作用
How it plays with your mind.
任何人遭此创伤都是不公平的
It's not fair for anyone to have that power.
相信我 我和你一样想找到罗伯特·斯塔尔
Believe me, I want to find Robert Stahl just as much as you do.
那你可得好好证明
Then you have a lot to prove.
这家伙到底出不出现
Ugh, is this guy gonna show or what?
你觉得呢 再等五分钟吗
What do you think? Five more minutes?
图福
Yo, Tufo.
怎么了
What?
我知道今天不好过 可我需要你集中精力
I know it's a rough day, but I need you to be focused.
只是不觉得是要进行保护的时候
Just doesn't feel like the time to be running protection,
尤其是当沃兹回来工作
especially with Woz back to work.
你跟哈莉聊了吗
You talk to Harlee?
我路过她家了
I stopped by her house.
她不在家
She wasn't home.
她知道我们会支持她
She knows we have her back.
见鬼 这就更有趣了
Oh, damn. This just got more fun.
对他来说不是
Not for him.
纽约警署 把手举过头顶
NYPD! Hands on your head!
不 你们抓到我了
Oh, no, you guys got me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
怎么回...
Yo, what the--
女士们
Ladies.
下次虐待我
Man, I should get a discount
可否温柔点
for this kind of abuse, you know?
有观众嘛 只好装装样子了
Well, we had an audience. We had to sell it.
别打开
Keep it shut.
我不想知道你在运输什么
I do not want to know what you're transporting.
好吧
All right.
你知道吗 我从没想过和警♥察♥在一起
You know, I never thought that I'd feel so safe,
会觉得这么安全
riding with cops.
听着
Hey, listen, uh...
我有一些朋友
I got some friends, right?
据我所知 他们愿意出高价跟纽约最棒的警♥察♥
And I know that they would pay top dollar
共坐一辆车
to ride with New York's finest.
你的朋友 谁啊
Oh, you got some friends? Who?
销赃的啦
Uh, it's this fence, right?
他要运送很多现金
And I mean, he moves, like, a lot of cash.
抱歉 不接受转介
Sorry. Referrals not accepted.
对 我们只和熟悉的人♥渣♥一起干活
Right. We only work with scum we know.
我只是想为你们的退休基金做贡献
I'm just trying to contribute to y'all's retirement fund.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
因为如果我们在街上听到任何
Because if we hear any talk on the streets
关于这次安排的对话 你下次坐车就免费了
about this arrangement, your next ride is free.
而且是单程的
And one-way.
你认为他是被掐死的吗
You think he was strangled?
气管被压碎了 一条皮带可做不到这一点
Windpipe looked crushed. A belt doesn't do that.
哈莉什么也不知道吗
And Harlee doesn't know anything?
为了她好 怎么了
For her own good. Why?
她看起来像是知道点什么
She sure looks like someone who knows something.
-我打算... -为什么不告诉我
- I'm just gonna... - Why wasn't I told?
埃斯巴达 为什么不带我去现场
Espada, why wasn't I brought into the scene?
那儿也没什么可做的了
There wasn't much to be done there.
是吗
Really?
我对天发誓 不是我的主意
Look, I swear to God, it wasn't my call.
哪一部分
Which part?
你在法医鉴定上忽略了我的那部分
The part where you skipped me on the forensics
还是你指认凶手 找到尸体
or where you ID'd the killer,
处理现场
found the body, processed the scene,
然后忘了告诉我一切
and neglected to tell me any of it?
沃兹认为这个案子会戳到你痛处
Woz thought the case was too close to home.
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
你不能做出那个决定
You don't get to make that call.
沃兹也不能
And neither does Woz.
哈莉
Harlee.
塞萨尔·莫利纳
Cesar Molina.
他的指纹遍布纳瓦的车
His prints were all over Nava's car.
五年前纳瓦因为袭击把他赶走了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表