剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks for the ride and the coffee.
如果你的工作有我的一半无聊
Hey, if your job's half as boring as mine,
你需要它
you're gonna need it.
我得说
Gotta say,
我不喜欢这个座位
I'm not loving these seat assignments.
抱歉 小弟
Sorry, little brother.
我发誓我再也不会回那儿了
I swore I'd never end up back there again.
你宁愿在我沙发上睡着的时候被我叫醒
You rather I make you walk home after falling asleep
-然后走回家吗 -华♥莱♥士♥ 不要道歉
-on my couch? - Wallace, don't apologize.
我就喜欢他待在那儿
I like him right where he is.
他就不能霸占收音机了
He can't monopolize the radio.
6♥4♥警区为你服务
Anything to be of service to the 6♥4♥.
和假释官的会面
Well, make sure you get
你得确保提前十分钟到
to your parole officer meeting ten minutes early.
苔丝 把我的车窗摇下来
Tess, roll my window down.
他们会注意那些的
They notice stuff like that.
警官 你能不能问问你的嫌犯
Officer, could you please ask your suspect
我现在能去工作了吗
if I can go to my actual job?
别担心 交给我 你去吧
Don't worry, I got him. Get out of here.
-你觉得我没看到吗 -什么
- You didn't think I saw that? - What?
超速 苔丝
Off limits, Tess.
好吧 让我出来
All right, now let me out.
开门 苔丝
Unlock the door, Tess.
不
No, no.
-开门 苔丝 -你说了什么吗
- Unlock the door, Tess. - Did you say something?
拜托 苔丝
Come on, Tess.
我们和昆斯的人没有任何联♥系♥了吗
So we have zero connects to Quince's old crew.
四个月是很长一段时间了
Four months is an eternity on the streets.
我在拼命的时候
Well, while I'm fighting for my life,
你把布鲁克林变成了"蝇王"
you let Brooklyn turn into "Lord of the Flies."
我得给你个回来的理由
I had to give you a reason to come back.
或不回来 我会调出
Or not. I'll, uh, I'll pull the phone records
这个失踪女性的通话记录
on this missing woman.
洛曼 打电♥话♥到医院问问
Loman, call around hospitals.
看他们那有没有个叫肖娜·戴维斯的
See if they admitted a Shauna Davis
或任何黑人女性无名氏 二十多岁
or any Jane Doe, black, mid-20s.
肖娜·戴维斯 好的
Shauna Davis, got it.
你现在有空吗
Listen, you got a sec?
等你找到那个失踪的人
When you find my missing person.
葬礼后 内特开始问
After the funeral, Nate started asking questions
纳瓦谋杀案的问题
about Nava's murder.
内特是个记者
Yeah, Nate's a reporter.
不幸的是 是个厉害的记者
Unfortunately, a pretty good one.
他从那个叫塞萨尔·莫利纳的
He's kicking the tires
死亡嫌疑人开始问起
on the dead suspect, Cesar Molina.
父亲们都认为自己的罪犯儿子是无辜的
Nate's sole source is one of 1,000 fathers
内特唯一的消息来源就是这样的父亲
who think that their ex-con son is innocent.
可这个是真的 沃兹
Well, this one is, Woz.
而且不只是纳瓦的事
And it's not only Nava who was killed.
如果他开始调查奥兰多
If he starts looking into Orlando,
这条线索可能会揭开哈莉
that thread could unravel Harlee's bad shoot
在日升开的那枪
at the Sunrise.
然后会牵连到你
And that leads to you.
你真的想让情报部门认为
Do you want the Intelligence Unit thinking
你把信息告诉了你儿子吗
you fed information to your son?
-所以你骗了他 -是的
- So did you lie to him? - Well, yeah.
我向他确保这背后没什么故事
Assured him that there's no story.
确保是个语气很强烈的词
Assured is a strong word.
-程度从一到十 -什么
- On a scale of one to ten. - On what?
内特已经问过几个警官
Nate's questioned multiple police officers.
有多大几率他会放弃调查
What are the chances that he leaves this alone?
-六 -四吧
- A six? - Eh, make it a four.
所以你知道该做什么了
So you know what to do.
找到消息来源
Go to the source.
你总不能打碎我儿子的膝盖骨吧
Well, you're not gonna break my son's kneecaps.
好的
Yeah, okay.
也许我该把大提琴卖♥♥了换把九毫米口径的枪
Maybe I should trade my cello for a nine millimeter.
等等 007
Slow down, 007.
我们只是在做预防措施
We're just taking precautions.
你记得怎么上膛吗
You remember how to load it?
说得好像我是第一次一样
You act like it's my first time.
吉娜会待多久
So, um, how long is Gina staying?
一晚
One more night.
她遇上麻烦了
She's in some trouble.
所以说吉娜遇到了麻烦而我们来了射击场
So Gina's in trouble and we're at a gun range.
我确定两者没有联♥系♥
No connection there, I'm sure.
那个杀了你♥爸♥爸
Look, the man who killed your father
然后告诉你他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的男人
and then told you he was a private investigator
回到纽约了
is back in town.
我以为你说过
I thought you said he would be stupid
他回纽约是个愚蠢的选择
to come back to New York.
我猜不到他在想什么
Look, I can't guess what he's thinking.
如果你看到他 不要犹豫
But if you see him, you don't hesitate.
直接开枪
Just shoot.
感觉重多了 是吗
Feels heavier now, doesn't it.
有一点
Yeah. A bit.
但我很高兴知道发生了什么
But it's nice to know what's going on.
再来一次
One more time.
记住 让每一枪都在呼吸之间
And remember, let each shot surprise you between breaths.
-打空弹夹 -直到他倒下
-Empty the clip? - Until he goes down.
但是很快我就会治愈你的
But soon, I'm gonna heal you.
那个毒贩到底有什么重要的
So what's so important about this drug mule?
她失踪七十二小时了
She's been missing for 72 hours.
图福说你在监狱里和昆斯的人一起
Tufo said you ran with Quince's crew in prison.
你和埃迪·迪克逊还有联♥系♥吗
You keep up with Eddy Dixon?
和认识的重罪犯有联♥系♥
Associating with known felons
是违反我的假释条约的 警官
would be a violation of my parole, officer.
有书面证明才算
That's only if it makes the paperwork.
迪克逊这十年来一直在进进出出监狱
Dixon's been in and out of prison the last decade.
我知道你们以前是一起的
We know y'all did time together.
在监狱里他拉我入伙了
He recruited me on the inside.
上个月他出来了
He got out last month.
真正的活跃份子 总想着做第一
Real hustler. Always wanted to be number one.
你知道他在哪里活动吗
You know where he conducts business?
我可以查到
I could find out.
迪克逊说我有需要就找他
Dixon always said holler if I needed anything.
华♥莱♥士♥ 这些磨床不会自己工作
Wallace, these grinders don't work themselves.
这里不是中国
This ain't China.
华♥莱♥士♥还在休息
Wallace is still on break.
好的
Right.
我能找到那个地点
I could find that location,.
如果你感觉不对
Look, if you get a bad vibe,
你就放弃任务走人
you clam up, you walk away.
你的本能是最好的警戒系统
Your gut is your best warning system.
直到现在 它都在说不要告诉我弟弟
Right about now, it's saying don't tell my brother.
这样的安排是严格保密的
Well, arrangements like this are strictly confidential.
我发现了什么就给你打电♥话♥
I'll hit you up when I know something.
这是个糟糕的注意
It's a bad idea.
图福费劲心思
Tufo's playing helicopter mom
让华♥莱♥士♥远离那种生活
to keep Wallace out of that life.
华♥莱♥士♥想帮忙找到那个年轻妈妈
Wallace wants to help find this young mother.
我怎么拒绝
Who am I to deny purpose?
你是他弟弟的上司
His brother's boss.
得了吧
Come on.
我和很多这种坏人打过交道
I've dealt with a lot of messed up johns.
见过一些奇怪的事
Some weird stuff.
但我没见过这种
I've never met anyone with such--
-黑暗的人 -最可怕的是他怎么能
- Darkness? - Scariest part was
把这掩藏在童子军一样的微笑之下
how he could hide it with that boy scout look.
现在不能了
Not anymore.
哈莉·桑托斯
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表