剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第三季 第二集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
我杀了一个无辜的人
I shot an innocent man
就因为我一直能看到斯塔尔
because I can't stop seeing Stahl.
五个受害者 他们都死了
Five victims. They're all dead.
-帕克 -你认识他吗
- Parker? - You knew him?
他是我的搭档
He's my partner.
纽约警局情报部门
NYPD Intelligence Unit.
我觉得你知道你搭档那晚有危险
I think you knew your partner was in danger.
你知道是谁要杀他
Do you know who would want to kill him?
帕克当时跟一个叫奥兰多的码头工人见面
Parker was meeting a dock worker named Orlando,
只是奥兰多太害怕了没敢现身
only Orlando was too scared to show.
是什么让奥兰多这么害怕
What was Orlando so afraid of?
你好 马特 我需要你帮个小忙
Hello, Matt. I need a little favor.
乐意偿还
Happy to repay it.
昆斯在拉姆齐手上
Ramsey has Quince.
情报部怎么知道到哪里找昆斯
How did Intel know where to find Quince?
因为他们有关系 哈莉
'Cause they have reach, Harlee.
那你还想把奥兰多交给他们
And you want to deliver Orlando to them?
不 我想让你去
No, I want you to.
他们杀了一个自己人
They killed one of their own men.
我不会让一个人去送死的
I'm not gonna deliver a man to his death.
你必须这么做
You have to do it.
我现在不会和秘密警♥察♥开战的
I'm not starting a war with the secret police.
我要事情变回本来的样子
I want things back to the way they were.
但我不要
And I don't.
我要自己行动
I'll stand alone.
说真的 我喜欢他
Seriously, I like him.
很高兴看到你变得快乐
It's nice to see you happy for a change.
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
不
Ah, no...
好了
Come on.
好了
Come on.
哈莉
Harlee.
我知道不管我说什么
I know there isn't anything that I could say
-都无法 -那就闭嘴
- that'll-- - So don't try.
我会找出是谁干的
I'm gonna find whoever did this.
我们已经知道是谁干的了
We already know who did this.
是我
Me.
好吗 是我杀了他
Okay? I killed him.
哈莉 不
Harlee, no--
别说了
Don't!
就让我痛死吧
Just let me feel it!
我想记住这到底有多痛
I want to remember exactly how this feels.
相信我 你忘不掉的
Trust me, you don't forget.
哈莉 你不必那么坚强
Harlee, you don't got to be strong.
就交给我们吧
We got that part covered.
我该在场的
I should've been there.
那死的人就是你
Then it'd be you under the sheet.
我是说 我本可以阻止的
I mean--I mean, I could've stopped it.
哈莉 不是你的错
Harlee, this wasn't your fault.
哈莉 你不能独自承担
Harlee, you can't take this on!
情报部门已经算我头上了
Intelligence already did.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我会处理好
I'm gonna handle this.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes,
我都会弥补的
I'm gonna make this right.
什么都弥补不了
Nothing will ever make this right.
-首轮搜查有线索吗 -没什么发现
- Anything on the first sweep? - Nothing that stands out.
还在提取车上的指纹
We're still processing the vehicle for prints.
如果你不想下半辈子
Hey, unless you want to be cleaning carpet stains
打扫地毯度日
for the rest of your career,
有结果了就先送给我
the results come to me first.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- You got it? - Yeah.
给我
Me.
你想怎么做 沃兹
What would you do, Woz?
你会退步吗
Would you stand down?
他们把他从我身边夺走
They took him from me.
我不能让他们也夺走你
And I can't let them take you too.
回家吧
Go home.
克里斯蒂娜会担心你的
Cristina's gonna be worried.
我可以照顾好她
I could take care of her.
不 我得告诉她
No. I need to tell her.
然后我还得通知盖尔·贝克
And then I need to call Gail Baker.
什么 你干嘛要把联调局扯进来
What? Why do you want to involve FBI?
因为我看到了斯塔尔
Because I saw Stahl.
哈莉
Harlee...
我们不会让你独自承受的
We're not gonna let you stand alone.
对 我开车送你
Yeah, I'll drive you.
不了 我想走走
No, I think I want to walk.
这么晚 不该是青少年才会
It's about time. Shouldn't it be the teenager
从深更半夜晃荡到天亮吗
stumbling in so late that it's early?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
没事 我不介意
It's okay. I'm cool with
今天我来负责家里的事
playing responsible for the day.
明天我们或许可以
Maybe tomorrow, we can return to
回归正常的安排
regularly scheduled programming?
我其实是想问问今晚可不可以
It's my way of asking if I can go out
跟米凯拉出去玩
with Michaela tonight,
至少我有用橙汁作为回报
but at least I'm asking with juice.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
宝贝 有件可怕的事
Baby, something terrible's happened.
怎么了
What is it?
纳瓦死了
Nava's dead.
他去世了
He's gone.
看来这群人在等我们
Looks like the party waited for us.
我让他们来的 是我们的人
I told them to. This guy's ours.
他从这里大老远
So he traveled all the way from here
赶到纳瓦家就为了抢劫吗
to Nava's place just to mug somebody?
你觉得合理吗
That feel right to you?
现场有他的指纹
His fingerprints were at the scene.
我只知道这一点
That's the only story I need.
纽约警局 举起手来
NYPD! Show me your hands!
吓到我 就准备挨枪子吧
I get surprised, you get shot!
塞萨尔 你在吗
Cesar, you here?
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
吓到我了
Surprise.
去叫救护车
Get me an ambulance out here.
别麻烦了 直接通知验尸官
Forget the pretense. Call the coroner.
是他杀了纳瓦吗 我不懂了
This is Nava's killer? I don't get it.
沃兹尼亚克队长在吗
Hey, Lieutenant Wozniak in here?
因侵犯罪入狱五年
Five years for assault,
一出狱就杀了将他送入监狱的地检
the first thing this guy does when he gets out
然后紧接着就上吊自杀吗
is kill the ADA that put him away, then hangs himself?
到处都是悲惨的早晨
Bad morning all around.
是他杀了纳瓦吗
This guy killed Nava?
纳瓦的车上全是他的指纹
His prints were all over Nava's car.
尽管严格来讲不能算头号♥要犯
Didn't exactly place himself on the Mount Rushmore of crime.
看这个
Check this out.
好像是自卫伤
Looks like defensive wounds.
还有那里的瘀伤
And that bruising right there?
绝对不是皮带留下的
Definitely didn't come from that belt.
可能是上吊时挣扎了一会儿
Well, maybe he struggled when he was hanging there.
看来自杀也不是他的专长
Guess suicide wasn't his forte either.
前提是真的是自杀
If it was suicide at all.
"好的 队长 我会去问问邻居
"Yes, Lieutenant.I'll go round up the neighbors
做些笔录 因为我是警♥察♥
and take some statements, 'cause I'm a cop,
我以此谋生
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表