剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Should I be worried?
我找到检察官了
I got hold of the DA.
她在格林尼治村喝酒
She's having drinks in the village,
她会跟我们在市中心见面
but she'll meet us downtown.
我们现在要离开公♥寓♥了
We're leaving my apartment now.
我五分钟就到 等我
I'm five minutes away. Wait for me.
好 我就在这
All right, I'll be right there.
法拉盛大街
我们不该等那个女警吗
Shouldn't we wait for that cop lady?
我会跟她说的
I'll just talk to her.
她正过来
She's on her way.
下一站是第二十三大街
The next stop is 23rd Street.
我是詹姆斯·纳瓦 请留言
You reached James Nava. Leave a message.
纽约警♥察♥ 闯红灯过去
NYPD. Run that light now.
小姐 你得在这等着
Miss, I need you to wait.
等一下
Wait.
他不是一个人
He wasn't alone.
劫车事件升级
Carjacking gone bad.
看上去他们反击了袭击者并
Looks like they fought the assailant and--
詹姆斯
James.
慢点 你在法医来之前不能碰他
Easy. You can't touch him before the M.E. Gets here.
詹姆斯
James.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Baby.
求求你
Please.
-求求你 -他死了
- Please. - He's dead.
-女士 他不在了 -不
- Ma'am, he's gone. - No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表