剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Thought a cop that works the Intelligence Unit
观察力会更敏锐 但是
might be a little more attentive, but...
你有什么事吗 朋友
Can I help you with something, friend?
如果你有什么想跟我说的
Well, if there's anything you do want to share,
最好去跟内部调查科讲
it'll stay between you and Internal Affairs.
你想挖黑料 去其他地方吧
You want dirt... dig elsewhere.
或许会挖个死坑
Preferably about six feet down,
然后自己跳下去 我来替你埋土
then jump in. I'll do the rest.
听着 我要是想挖黑料
Hey, look. If I wanted dirt,
我直接去六楼进行了
I'd just drop by the sixth floor.
那里的警探喜欢和稀泥
The detectives there love to play in the mud,
弄脏周围所有人
staining anybody nearby.
现在可不是交新朋友的时候
Now's not the time to make new friends.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
你忘东西了
You forgot this.
今天没有物理课
I don't have physics today.
你周二不是有实验课吗
Don't you have lab on Tuesdays?
是下一季度 你知道的
It's next quarter. You know that.
如果你还想抱抱我 直说就是
If you wanted another hug, you just had to ask.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
不该让你经历那么多
I shouldn't have put all that on you.
妈 你已经说过无数次抱歉了
Mom, you've apologized like a million times.
但不该让你见到我那样的
But you shouldn't have had to see me like that.
我只想说 我要忘了斯塔尔
Look, I want you to know... I'm putting Stahl
以及那些噩梦般的经历
and that whole nightmare in the past, where it belongs.
相信我 我不介意回到一无所知的时候
Trust me, I'm fine returning to my bubble.
会轻松很多
It's much less stressful.
妈
Mom.
我认真的
I mean it.
我不会再被斯塔尔困扰
I won't let Stahl in my head again.
很好
Good.
我要迟到了 我爱你
I'm gonna be late. I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, sweetie.
来我家 认真的吗
My house? Seriously?
内部调查科会议迟到了吗
Late for your Internal Affairs meeting?
我上周就通过了
I passed last week.
使用致命武器的例行程序
Standard procedure for lethal use of force.
你有跟他们提起我吗
Did you tell them anything about me?
你以为我这十年是靠向内调科泄密活过来的吗
You think I survived ten years by blabbing to IA?
刚才有个内调科的警官警告我别和你说话
Well, I just got warned off talking to you by an IAB officer.
所以你就乱了阵脚 直接来找我
And he got you so rattled you came running to me?
我的老大在内调科有熟人
My boss has friends in Internal Affairs!
他的朋友到处都是
Which has friends everywhere.
他可能正在钓鱼 或者正在给你发短♥信♥呢
He's probably fishing, or sending you a message.
你想让我查查这个泄露事件吗
Do you want me to check for a leak?
我想让你告诉我
I want you to tell me if they know
他们知不知道我们交换过消息
we've exchanged information.
或许我们俩都被监视了
One or both of us may be under surveillance,
但是我没跟内部调查科说过
but I haven't been talking to IAB.
我的搭档帕克在被杀之前也是这么跟我说的
My partner Parker told me the same thing
这也正是我们队杀他的原因
right before my unit killed him for it.
如果你觉得你就是下一个
If you think that you're next,
那你就做点什么
then do something about it.
把帕克知道的都曝光
Expose what Parker knew.
他为什么跟内部调查科的人说
Why was he talking to Internal Affairs?
你得忘掉你认识我
You need to forget you know me,
要是你还有一点求生本能
and if you have any kind of survival instinct...
就别再轻举妄动了
don't make any more moves.
一共三枪 抢劫的话未免多了点
It's three shots. That's excessive for a robbery.
嗯 而且比普通的抢零售店的人
Yeah, and more precise pattern
打得更准
than your average liquor-store gunslinger.
我认得这个作案手法
I recognize the signature.
你觉得他为证明儿子在纳瓦谋杀案里是无辜的
You think he went to a reporter different than Nate
所以除了内特他又去找了别的记者
to prove his son's innocence in Nava's murder?
我觉得我说的很有道理
I thought I was pretty persuasive.
你们都做完了吗 洛曼
Someone finish your homework, Loman?
天呐 沃兹
Jeez, Woz.
怎么了 琳达受不了你总忘了把马桶圈放下来吗
What, did Linda get sick of you leaving the toilet seat up?
家庭暴♥力♥对你来说挺好玩的是吧 苔丝
Domestic abuse funny to you, Tess?
我还以为你们让他闭嘴了呢
I thought you silenced him.
没有情报部门期望的
Not as permanently
永久性的效果
as intelligence would have preferred.
你昨晚和那个红头发的家伙约会
Is that what you were discussing last night
就谈这些啦
on your date with Carrot Top?
他感谢我处理了他的烂摊子
He thanked me for taking care of his loose ends.
或许已经知道他早上要来了
Probably already knew he was coming here in the morning.
情报机关的人有没有问你
Did this intelligence officer ask you how you knew
你是怎么知道他们的爸爸开口了的吗
that their patsy's father was talking?
他不知道内特
He didn't know about Nate.
但是其他的事情他们好像都知道
But they seem to know just about everything else.
你觉得是我们带他们来的吗
You think we led them here?
找到你那个红发男友还有他的同伙
You find your Ginger boyfriend and his pal,
把他们拦住
and you sit on them,
别再让他们靠近内特
and you don't let them get near Nate.
你们俩 看着点我儿子
Both of you, keep eyes on my son.
-沃兹 你去哪 -去阻止第三次世界大战
- Yo, Woz, where you going? - To prevent World War III.
公然破坏公物还偷东西
Blatant vandalism and consumer theft.
等着内部调查科知道这件事吧
Wait until Internal Affairs hears about this.
破坏公物我承认 但是如果我付过钱了
I'll cop to the vandalism, but it's not theft
就不算偷了 还付了两次
if you've already paid for it... twice.
真正的问题在于
Guess the real issue is if Internal Affairs
内部调查科已经知道了 还有谁知道
already knows about it, who else does?
我妈妈可能接到了个电♥话♥
My mom would probably get a call.
我听说传言 你们内部有人走漏了消息
I heard a rumor that your department has a leak.
胜利
Victory.
我喜欢谣言 总让我听到好些
I love rumors. They always allow me
我自己都不知道的我的传闻
to learn things about myself that I never knew.
日出餐厅的屠♥杀♥
Sunrise massacre?
死了一个纽约警局情报员
A dead NYPD Intelligence Officer?
难道还不足以证明
That's not sufficient confirmation
你们需要阻止信息泄露吗
that you guys need a plumber?
你是想说 帕克警探是因为
You're suggesting that Detective Parker
和内部调查科的人见过面
set a rendezvous with IA,
所以他才被杀了吗
and that's what got him murdered?
难道他不是在执勤的时候
He wasn't killed in the line of duty
被你击毙的那个嫌犯杀掉的吗
by a suspect that you yourself put down?
这不就是那种让你们保住饭碗的
Isn't that the kind of urban legend
都市传奇吗
that keeps you guys in business?
除非能找到真正的证据
Not if it runs into actual evidence.
所以你们都没对帕克讲
So you guys were not talking to Parker?
一个警♥察♥被杀了
Cop gets killed,
我就得怪罪其他警♥察♥渎职
I'm forced to entertain malfeasance by other cops.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you go there?
只是假设
Just working a hypothetical.
不幸的是 我们已经过了那个阶段了
Well, unfortunately, we're beyond that stage.
弹道检测显示
You know, ballistics confirmed that every bullet
日出咖啡厅的每一枚子弹
in the Sunrise Cafe
都不是从帕克手里流出去的
not discharged by Officer Parker,
包括他头骨里的那枚
including the one in his skull,
都是由你抓到的那个人射出的
were fired by the suspect that you put down.
餐厅里的所有碎片
So all the slugs in the diner matched the ones
都和我射击莫里斯的停车场里的一样吗
in the parking lot where I shot Morris.
和你说的前后不一致
Inconsistent with your story.
算是个惊喜吗 警探
That surprise you, Detective?
-这是干什么 -你说你饿了
- What's this? - Said you were starving.
这是你嘲笑我胖的方式吗
Is this your way of calling me fat?
每个人都知道 监视的第一准则
Everybody knows the first rule of a stakeout
就是在开工前准备好食物
is get the food before you start.
好吧
Okay.
认得这把9毫米口径的枪吗
Do you recognize this 9 mil?
到底有什么特别的事情
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表