剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Quince is not a problem for either you or your mom
为难你和你妈妈了
ever again.
他们以为我替他卖♥♥命所以孤立我
They left me alone because they thought I worked for him.
-但既然他不见了 -听着
- But now that he's gone-- - Look...
你干掉了一个坏警♥察♥
you took down one badass cop.
你只要昂首挺胸 别畏手畏脚
You keep your chin up, your shoulders back
几天后我就会来看你
and I'm gonna come and visit you in a couple of days.
好吗
Okay?
你要再敢盯着那孩子看
You even look in this kid's direction again,
下次你剃头的时候
the next time this past head is shaved,
就会是我拿着剃刀
I'm gonna be holding the razor.
我的手可非常抖
And I'm very twitchy.
不是我 我都没碰过他
It wasn't me. I didn't even touch him.
那就别让任何人碰他
You make sure nobody does.
她刚才状态很好
She did good in there.
难以想象
I couldn't imagine.
-我去把车开过来 -谢了
- I'll go pull the car up. - Thanks.
你♥爸♥无疑知道如何脱身
Your dad sure knows how to make an exit.
训练有素
Lots of practice.
别激动
Easy, easy.
假期和葬礼上没有罪犯
Criminals don't work around holidays or funerals.
对
Yeah.
太可怕了
Terrible thing to happen.
要我载你去墓地吗
Hey, you need a ride to the cemetery?
你知道杀死他的那人吧
Hey, you know the guy that killed him?
塞萨尔·莫利纳
Cesar Molina?
他老爸提起过塞萨尔是如何在监狱感应到了上帝
His dad talked about how Cesar found God in prison.
你的人调查过他的背景吗
Did you guys run a profile on him?
内特 我觉得现在不适合说这些
You know, Nate, I'm not sure this is the right time now.
好 那我找对警♥察♥了吗
Yeah, but do I have the right cop?
评价前科犯父亲胡编乱造的故事吗
To comment on an ex-con's father peddling a story?
如果真有故事 不该有人愿意倾听吗
If there is a story, shouldn't someone be willing to listen?
我等不及躺到自己的床上了
I cannot wait to see my own bed.
你明天要不待在家里吧
Maybe you should stay home tomorrow.
再休息一天
Take another day.
我就不会又暴打一头羊绒怪吗
So I don't beat up another cashmere troll?
你愿意我就愿意
I will if you will.
那我们说好了
It's a deal.
你看到沃兹叔叔提前离开葬礼了吗
So did you see Uncle Woz leave the funeral early?
看到了 可能去办案子了
Yeah, he probably got called away on a case.
你们没在吵架吗
You guys aren't fighting?
你几乎没看他 傻子都看得出来
You barely looked at him. It doesn't take a genius.
宝贝 你先进去吧
Honey, I'm gonna need you to go inside, okay?
什么 为什么 她是谁
What? Why? Who is that?
工作的事 好吗
Work stuff, okay?
我很快进来
I'll be right in.
你该打电♥话♥的
You should've called.
抱歉 我无处可去了
I'm sorry. I didn't know where to go.
我需要现金 今晚就得离开
I need some cash. I need to leave town tonight.
好 别急 告诉我发生了什么
Okay, slow down. Just tell me what happened.
我进去之前的那晚 在我回家的路上
I was walking home the night before I went inside.
我看到他了
I saw him.
谁
Saw who?
斯塔尔
Stahl.
我也看到斯塔尔了
I saw Stahl, too.
凯伦
Karen.
别逼我去车里拿攻门槌
Don't make me go to the car and get my ram.
快点 开门
Come on, open up.
我很感谢你去看我的儿子
Look, I appreciate you visiting my son.
但如果警♥察♥到这来 我们不是被拷走
But out here, police visits that don't end in handcuffs
就是装在尸体袋里拖走
end in body bags, man.
你周六没去探监
You missed your visit on Saturday.
艾德里安担心你
Adrian is worried about you.
我那天值双班包装产品
I had a double shift packing produce.
你儿子击中了我的肚子 我的听力可没问题
Your son shot me in the gut, but I can still hear.
我听见给枪上膛了
I heard you cock the gun that you're holding.
我只是想撑到下周六
Look, I'm just trying to make it to next Saturday
-好去见见我的儿子 -好
- so I can see my baby. - Yeah.
仅此而已
That's it.
贩毒的危险吗
Hazard of the drug trade?
不
No.
我答应过艾德里安和我自己
I made a promise to Adrian and to myself.
我见惯了背弃承诺
I see promises broken all day long.
你真以为他们都那样对我儿子
You really think I'm gonna go back to that life
我还会重回之前的日子吗
after what they did to my boy?
那就放下枪 开门
Then put the gun away and open the door.
你总是这样热情待客吗
You always this hospitable?
小心驶得万年船
It's precautions.
我的室友失踪了
My roommate is missing.
留下你照看孩子
She left you to babysit?
不 本来是连夜去送补给的
No, it was supposed to be an overnight supply run.
肖娜已经失踪三天了
Shauna's been gone three days now.
你儿子又孤独又害怕
Your son is alone and scared
所见到的远超过九岁孩子该见的
and has seen more than any nine-year-old should ever see.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
如果他妈妈出现了 没出去贩毒
He shouldn't have to worry if his mom's gonna show
他本该不必担心的
because she's out slinging dope.
我说了 我不会替他们贩毒了
Yo, I told you. I don't run for them no more.
那为什么防了又防
Well then, why all the precautions?
因为他们想要我去跑腿
Because they wanted me for the transport job.
我推掉了
But I passed.
肖娜想赚些快钱
Shauna jumped on the fast cash
我就推荐了她
so I made an introduction.
推荐给谁
Who we talking about?
埃迪·迪克逊
Eddy Dixon.
-昆斯的老手下 -对
- Quince's old crew. - Yeah.
如果她没能交货
And if she misses delivery,
我就逃不掉了
I'm on the hook.
斯塔尔探员没跟你说什么吗
Agent Stahl didn't say anything to you?
他好像喊了我的名字
He might've called out my name.
你分辨不出他的声音吗
You wouldn't recognize his voice?
当时我已经拔腿就跑了
By then I was already running.
你一直都一周见她一次
You've been meeting with her once a week.
记忆增强 重复询问
Hypermnesia. Repeated interviews
可以增强细节记忆
increase detail recollection.
你在付她的治疗费吗
And you pay her for these sessions.
这不会降低她提供信息的价值
Doesn't make her information any less valuable.
有可能
It might.
有意或无意
Either consciously or subconsciously.
她都想讨好你
She wants to please you.
向联调局作伪证是重罪
Lying to the FBI is a felony.
我觉得她不会那么想讨好我
I doubt she wants to please me that much.
你跟她说过你相信斯塔尔探员
Did you share with her your belief that Agent Stahl
回来了吗
is back in the city?
你可以自己去确认
You now have independent corroboration.
恐惧会严重影响我们的判断
Fear can have a powerful influence on how we see things.
目击证人对你调查的区域范围
And eyewitnesses should have a powerful influence
有着重大的影响
on the zip codes of your investigation.
我明白你压力很大
I understand you are under a lot of stress.
昨晚收留那女人待在你家
Letting this woman stay in your home last night--
我得保护好她
I have to keep her here.
懂吗 斯塔尔现在就在纽约
Right? Stahl is in New York. Right now.
我答应你会认真对待这次调查
I promise you, we're taking this investigation seriously.
好 怎么不调出我在地铁里
Yeah, so where's the MTA footage
看见斯塔尔那晚的大都会运输署监控记录
of the night I saw Stahl on the subway?
我说了 信息技术部门正在修复数据
I told you, the IT Department is retrieving the data.
视频文件被毁了
The video files were corrupted.
我当了十多年警♥察♥
I've been a detective for over a decade.
分辨得出是不是被耍了
I know when I'm being hustled.
你是被耍了 但不是局里耍了你
You're being hustled. Just not by the Bureau.
谢谢你开车送我 谢谢你的咖啡
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表