剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他跳下来之前有没有说什么
Look, did he say anything before he jumped?
跟情报部门有关的事
Anything about intelligence?
就说了说他的家人
Just talked about his family
以及他多么渴望他们平安无恙
and how he wanted them safe.
拉姆齐和里奥阿查黑帮
Ramsey and the Riohacha cartel?
是啊 这就是我们要证明的
Yeah, and that's what we have to prove.
我们得搞清楚这个"松饼"男
We have to find out what pancake man here--
在为拉姆齐做什么
what he was doing for Ramsey.
我们要搜查这间办公室
We gotta search that office.
我试了
I tried.
但他们把整层楼都封了
They got the whole floor sealed.
谁都不让进
They won't let anybody up.
我们待会偷偷溜进去如何
So we sneak in later?
什么 要非法入侵吗
What, a Breaking and Entering?
这不是走捷径吗
That's not cutting corners?
别走 一小时后在你的车那儿见
怎么了
What?
我在追一条线索
I'm working a theory.
从窗户上跳下来
Jumping out a window.
要结束我跟这个小组的恩恩怨怨
That seems like a fitting end
这好像是个不错的死法
to the end of my tenure with this crew.
你也可以就此开始幸福的新生活 苔丝
You'll go ride off into the sunset, Tess.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我离了婚
I've lost my marriage,
我挨了枪子儿
I have been shot,
然后假护士埃斯巴达给我做了手术
then operated on by Espada Nightingale,
我被骗 被降职
I have been lied to, demoted,
还错过了发薪日
aced out of a payday
接着 好不容易的一次约会还被叫走
and then, oh, I was called out of my first date in forever
去淋浴间折磨一个职业女杀手
to torture a hit woman in a shower.
跳楼可能对我来说
Taking a concrete plunge seems like
是唯一合理的下一步 图福
the only logical next step for me, Tufo.
好吧 我们振作一点 乐观一点 好吗
Yeah, let's work on that whole glass half full thing. Yeah?
天啊 现在我们轮班的一半时间
God, now we have to spend half our shifts
都要一直开车做安全检查
doing drive by safety checks.
所有人都开车到处跑救哈莉
Everyone's circling the wagons to save Harlee's ass.
她自己做了选择
She made her choice.
但我们能做其他的选择
And we can make a different one.
是啊 情报部门想杀了我兄弟
Yeah, the intelligence unit tried to kill my brother.
只要我们的选择能挫挫他们的锐气
Any choice that involves taking them down,
我都出力
I'm all in.
等等 你有约会对象
Wait, you had a date?
怎么 没抓住人吗 姑娘们
What, no collars, ladies?
这里可不像巡逻小组
That ain't like the street crimes unit.
他们正想法找个人殴打出气
They're having trouble finding someone to rough up.
陷害个警♥察♥
Frame another cop.
规矩就是规矩 对吧
Stats are stats, right?
我也很想找个人♥大♥打出手
Oh, I'm happy to find someone to rough up.
你想试试吗
You're about to volunteer.
别这样 我懂
Hey, no, I understand.
干嘛自己冒险呢
Why put yourselves on the line?
要冒险也要把兄弟推到前面
That's what brothers are for.
这话什么意思
What was that?
我觉得你太聪明了
No, I think it's smart.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了你那位有前科的兄弟
You send in that ex-con brother of yours,
收了支票
you get the paycheck,
而假释犯的头却被打破了
parolee gets a cracked skull.
别 住手 图福 图福
Oh, no. Tufo, Tufo.
不值得 兄弟
Not worth it, man.
华♥莱♥士♥比你强多了
Wallace is twice the man you are!
-别这样 -走开
- Come on! - Get off!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我是个混♥蛋♥ 也不是叛徒
I may be a son of a bitch, but I'm no traitor!
住口
Hey, knock it off!
拴上你的狗 苔丝
You put a leash on that attack dog, Tess!
闭嘴
Quiet!
你们就想让公众看到这样的纽约市警♥察♥局吗
Is this what we want the public to see from the NYPD?
现在是怎么回事
Now what is this?
我们有点分歧
It's a bit of a disagreement.
警♥察♥不会攻击另一名警♥察♥
I say cops don't turn on other cops.
如果这位警♥察♥是多起谋杀案的凶手 他们会
They do when the cop has committed multiple homicides.
好了 就此打住
All right, that's it.
你俩现在给我回家 好好反省
The two of you go home and get right.
因为我现在就要写报告说说你俩
'Cause I'm filing conduct reports on both your asses.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
和你一样
Same as you.
把枪落到车里了
Left my gun in my car.
我没带枪
I'm not carrying.
我们可是高级动物
We're more evolved animals, I think.
不 我们是野蛮人
No, we're cavemen.
我们祭拜墙上的影子
We worship the shadows on the wall.
漫长的一天
Long day?
我过了更漫长的一天
I've had longer.
警探大卫·赛博斯坦
他曾在我手底下干
He was my detective.
我知道 大卫·赛博斯坦
I know. David Saperstein.
我看了报告 他从四层楼上摔了下来
I read the report. Four story fall.
我推的他
I pushed him.
我们的手能做出什么事真是不可思议 对吧
Funny what our hands are capable of, isn't it?
你以为你了解它们
You think that you know them.
我必须自己来
I had to do it myself.
如果非要这么做 必须是我做
If it had to be done, it was gonna be me.
真是高尚的情操
Noble sentiment.
但如果你带着一个团的人进了埋伏
But once you've led a platoon into an ambush
眼睁睁看着你的人因为你的决定一个个倒下
and watched men cut down because of your decisions,
你就能放下了
you'd let it go.
所以你没杀帕克
Is that why you didn't kill Parker?
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
这会不会显得我很懦弱
That make me a coward?
我觉得在这之前你就是个懦夫了
I think you were probably a coward way before that.
叫我来这儿做什么 队长
So, what am I doing here, Lieutenant?
你的人 叫班尼特的 不肯说话
Your man Bennett won't talk.
他可能是个连环杀手 但他很忠诚
He may be a homicidal maniac, but he's loyal.
我本该在你逮捕他之前就告诉你的
I could have told you that before you put him in cuffs.
我要和你做笔交易
I got a deal for you.
给我们个能抓他的罪名
Give us a charge that we could hang on him.
只要他认罪了 我的人就安全了
He pleads out, my crew gets safe,
我们都能活着办完这事儿
and we make it out alive.
你是让我放任他不管
Are you asking me to leave a man behind?
你绝对不会这么做
You'd never do that.
我有更高的标准
I have higher standards.
你有的
What you have...
是15个小时
Is 15 more hours.
我不能让班尼特一直被拘留
I can't leave Bennett in custody.
他现在可是个英雄
He's a hero now.
英雄就是有背景故事的恶棍
A hero's a villain with a backstory.
此话不假
That's true.
我帮助制定的法律也被我打破过
I've broken laws I had a hand in writing.
怠慢了我的第二任妻子
Neglected my second wife.
和我的孩子十年没说话
Haven't spoken to my kids in ten years.
但至少他们还活着
But at least they're still breathing.
你呢
You?
你是个死亡天使
You're the angel of death.
我们在这干嘛
What are we doing here?
拉姆齐想要那个办公室里的某件东西
Ramsey needs something in that office.
某件能拘留班尼特的东西
Something to keep Bennett in custody?
我只知道那件东西很重要
All I know is it's important.
犯罪现场接下来十分钟会没人看管
The crime scene's gonna be left unattended in ten minutes.
直到你的人出现
For your guys to make an appearance.
我们时间紧迫
We have a narrow window.
你知道那个人为什么要跳吗
Do you know why this guy jumped?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表