剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
哦对 标准的自杀
Oh, that's right. Convenient suicide.
皆大欢喜 打包封箱
All wrapped up in a bow.
我想问 你打包好的礼物是要送谁
Question is, who are you gift-wrapping for?
哈莉 这个案子该结了
Harlee, this has got to stop.
不行
No!
当每个直觉都告诉我这事
Not when every instinct in me says
跟拉姆齐有关时 这案子就不能结
that Ramsey's behind this.
这些近来的直觉并没有给你带来任何帮助
These instincts haven't been doing you any favors lately.
谢谢你对我如此信任
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.
哈莉 拜托你坐下
Harlee, sit down, please.
我是想保护你
I want to protect you.
那你觉得这是巧合吗
What, you think it was a coincidence
情报部门放了奥兰多几小时之后
that hours after Intelligence loses Orlando,
他就因为不相关的攻击卷入了
he winds up collateral damage
发生在纳瓦身上的一起意外死亡
in an unrelated attack on Nava?
听我说
Listen to me.
你杀了一个人 因为你以为他是斯塔尔
You killed a man, thinking that it was Stahl.
你出现幻觉了 哈莉
You're seeing things that aren't there, Harlee.
一部分你还留在那个小屋没出来
Part of you is still trapped in that cabin.
它蒙蔽了你的判断
It's clouding your judgment,
我需要你相信我的判断
and I need you to trust mine.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
他不应该被卷进来
He wasn't supposed to be part of it.
你当时在那 不然你怎么会知道
How would you know that unless you were there?
我不在 我不在 我发誓
I wasn't. I wasn't, I swear!
谁杀了纳瓦
Who killed Nava?
我只能告诉你谁在指使
I can only tell you who ordered it
而且他找外面人做的
and he tends to outsource.
但你是知道的
But you knew.
你知道但你没阻止
You knew and you didn't stop it.
我事后知道的 我没参与
I found out after. I wasn't involved.
如果我参与了 我♥干♥嘛还来这
Why would I be here if I was?
我哪知道
I don't know.
有遗言吗
Death wish?
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
帮我
Help me?
我的生活几乎全部都死在了昨晚的人行道上
A huge part of my life died on that sidewalk last night,
而你放任它发生
and you let that happen!
我们全组都觉得我疯了
My whole crew thinks I'm crazy.
在你帮我之前 我差点以为他们是对的
I think I was better off before you started helping me.
在这一切结束之前 我的帮助可能会拯救你
Before this is over, my help might save your life.
你还在这扮演救世主 如果不是为了
Don't you dare play savior. If it weren't for--
为了什么
For what?
你自作主张把车调头
Your own choice to turn that car around?
你误打误撞地出现在日出大道
The dumb luck that you showed up at the Sunrise when you did?
你没疯 一切都是有联♥系♥的
You're not crazy. It's all connected.
这是我所知的
This is what I know.
拉姆齐和那两个码头装卸工
Ramsey was working with two longshoremen,
奥兰多和莫里斯
Orlando and Morris,
曾一起通过码头走私货物
to smuggle illegal cargo through the docks.
你在日出杀了莫里斯
You took out Morris at the Sunrise,
所以拉姆齐需要奥兰多
so Ramsey needed Orlando.
为什么
Why?
因为他们想把证据交给内部调查科
Because they were trying to give evidence to Internal Affairs.
在日出的那天有个集装箱运到了
A shipping container that arrived
我想我的搭档把它藏在了院子里
the day of the Sunrise-- I think my partner had them
改了识别号♥码
hide it at the yard and change the ID number.
但奥兰多知道那个数字
But if Orlando had the number,
那为什么拉姆齐要杀了他
then why did Ramsey have him killed?
因为出了岔子
'Cause it went bad.
你的朋友
Your friend--
他碍事了
he got in the way.
他想保护奥兰多
Tried to protect Orlando.
那个集装箱里有什么
What was in the container?
我不知道 拉姆齐不给我看
I don't know. Ramsey wasn't sharing.
为什么冒险相信我
Why risk trusting me?
因为我没能救我的搭档
'Cause I couldn't save my partner.
你也许能帮助曝光害死他的原因
Thought you might be able to help expose what he died for.
你需要我做什么的话
You want something from me,
你和我需要达成一致
you and I need to come to an understanding.
这个一致很简单 队长
The understanding is simple, Captain.
工作归我 功劳归你
I do my job, you take the credit.
很诱人的建议 可我升到这个位置
Tempting, but I haven't risen to this position
不是靠支持义警
by fronting vigilantism.
努力和能力 毫无疑问
Hard work and competency, no doubt.
或是靠绊倒纽约警局最有权利的部门
Or tripping over the NYPD's most powerful entity.
我们的人只想要布鲁克林那个小角落
All our crew wants is our little corner of Brooklyn.
那会是个开始
That'd be a start.
然后我需要图福和那萨里奥警探
Then I need Detectives Tufo and Nazario
停止在街上巡逻 回到我的队伍
off patrol and back on my team immediately.
在纪律停职之后
After their disciplinary probation,
我会重查看他们的申诉
I'll review their appeal.
这都是你过去保证的了
Assurances were made.
队长 你没明白我的意思
You're not hearing me, Lieutenant.
已经不是麦克马纳斯队长在领导这片区域了
Captain McManus no longer leads this precinct.
而是我
I do.
你同意带着一点责任心
You agree to run anti-crime
领导打击犯罪小组的话
with a modicum of accountability,
我会是你的最大的支持者
I'll be your biggest champion,
但你在这个社区里一意孤行的日子
but your days of running roughshod
已经结束了
through this community are over.
二十年前我从零建起了这个组
I built this unit from the ground up 20 years ago.
你们这些人来来去去
You guys come and go so often,
我经常会和家具弄混
I confuse you with the furniture.
但这个组一直都在 你知道为什么吗
But the unit always stands, and you know why?
你的人际交往能力
Your people skills?
因为承诺
Commitment.
承诺和成就
Commitment and results.
成就是团队努力的成果
Results are a team effort,
被坐这个位置的人指定的团队
a team assigned by this desk.
还有什么事吗 队长
Anything else, Lieutenant?
你看着像知道你在做些什么
Yo, you actually look like you know what you doing.
小弟 穿着蓝色巡逻制♥服♥还真像个大人啊
Little brother, all growed up in his patrol blues.
这里有能谈话的地方吗
There somewhere we can talk?
工作怎么样
How's the job treating you?
单调得像在监狱里一样
Monotonous as the one I had in prison,
但一天结束的时候 会有一种成就感
but feels like an accomplishment at the end of the day.
成就感是种很棒的感觉
Well, accomplishment is a good feeling.
是啊
Yeah.
一天结束的感觉也是
So is the end of the day.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要你帮我个忙
Yo, I need a favor.
逮捕一个妓♥女♥
Arrest a hooker.
不 比那个高级
No, no, I'm above that, currently.
我希望你能联♥系♥一下你的旧相识们
I was hoping you could reach out to your old connects.
我们需要你找一个在富尔顿外活动的销赃者
We need to find a fence operating off Fulton.
那太多了
They're a dime a dozen.
但这个一定会变本加厉的
Yeah, but this one's gonna be aggravated.
他今天损失了很多钱
He lost a lot of cash today.
这一定很重要吧
It must be important,
以至于你想让我再靠近那样的生活
you want me to take a step toward that life.
那是因为我相信你能回来
Only because I trust you to come back.
你来学校真是太好了
It's amazing you're in school.
换我一定蜷缩在沙发里无法出门
I'd be, like, fetal under my couch.
我不想说这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
首先是你的爸爸
First the thing with your dad
然后你妈妈也进了医院
and then your mom in the hospital...
低调 拜托了
Low-key, please.
然后最美好的事情发生了
And now the best thing to come along in forever,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表