剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Nava put him away five years ago for assault.
两周前被释放
He was released two weeks ago.
复仇杀人
Revenge killing?
我们是这么认为的
We think so, yeah.
那为什么他不马上离开呢
Then why off himself right after?
或许他不想再进去
Maybe he don't want to go back in.
只是碰巧把他的指纹印的满车都是
Just happened to put his prints all over the car?
他不太聪明啦
I didn't say he was smart.
没有谋杀迹象吗
No sign of foul play?
没有 什么也没有
No, nothing.
这就是为什么你打扑克会输了
This is why you lose at poker.
哈莉 你想看看他吗 我带你去太平间
Harlee, you want to see him? I'll take you to the morgue.
他们会给你同样的答案
They're gonna give you the same answers.
你不是在给我答案
You're not giving me answers!
洛曼 走
Loman, let's go.
去哪儿
Uh, go where?
好像你什么都没听到一样
Like you didn't hear everything?
你比埃斯巴达的鬼话还多
You got more tells than Espada.
你昨晚犯了个错误
You made a mistake last night.
如果是我做的 那就不叫错误
If I made it, it wasn't a mistake.
我本可以亲自押送人证
I would have delivered your witness myself.
我们玩得那么愉快
We were playing so nice,
结果你手下那姑娘搞砸了我们的交易
till your girl drove off with my end of the deal.
我的示好仅此一次
I only play nice once.
一个好人被杀了
A good man got killed.
我衷心希望她能从经验中吸取教训
Then I sincerely hope she learns from the experience.
有因必有果
Cause and effect.
我找到了那个人
I got the guy that did it.
他在自己家里吊死
He was hanging at his house,
明显是自杀
an apparent suicide.
除非你看得再仔细一点
Unless you look closer.
如果你不仔细看呢
And if you decide not to?
那我期望你确保哈莉的安全
Then I'd expect a guarantee of Harlee's safety.
她该自己保护自己
She could've guaranteed that herself.
我在国外学到的一点就是
One thing I learned overseas--
带来麻烦的往往都不起眼
it's the loose ends that can come back to bite you.
你行事激进 恐怕不能万无一失
You're moving so fast, you can't catch all of yours.
在我答应你之前
I'd make sure I could control my own crew
我得确保我的人都服从于我 队长
before I made promises, Lieutenant.
我还是要昆斯
I still want Quince.
恐怕这项交易已经失效了
I'm afraid that deal has expired.
你的目击者已经死了 帮我费不了你多少事
Oh, your witness is dead. It costs you nothing.
昆斯害我挨了枪
Quince had me shot.
把它当作表忠心吧
Consider it a gesture of good faith.
你想知道我在国外学到什么吗
You want to know what I learned overseas?
发展你自己的优势
You make your own advantage.
如果我有食物 我要确保所有人都是饿着的
If I have food, I make sure everyone's starving.
如果我占据了有利位置
If I have the high ground,
我以逸待劳
I wait.
如果我只剩一颗子弹 而敌人在接近
And if I have one bullet left and the enemy is closing in--
我会自行了断
I control my fate.
你要的毒贩活得好好的
Your dealer stays where he is.
不过我很惊讶你能找我
But I'm impressed that you found me.
我们正准备给塞萨尔.莫利纳尸检
Cesar Molina's being prepped for autopsy.
恐怕不能让你们见尸体了
I'm afraid we can't show you the body.
我需要你收到结果后立即汇报
Well, I need the report as soon as you get it.
我会联♥系♥警局
I'll have it sent to the precinct.
直接打我电♥话♥就行
Just call me directly.
好的
Will do.
等等
Wait.
我要查看另一件案子
I need to see another case.
詹姆斯·纳瓦 124 533 7
他保险柜里有什么
What does he keep in his safe?
我知道有卷宗
Case files, as far as I know.
他当时一定很着急 不然短♥信♥里会说更多
He must have been rushed, or he would have said more.
猜一下手♥机♥为什么会碎
Explains why the phone was smashed.
他可能试着在用它攻击
He was probably trying to use it when they attacked.
再试试 短♥信♥说是124
Try again. The text said 1-2-4--
我知道
I know the numbers.
哈莉
Harlee...
我没事
I'm fine.
是吗
Yeah?
真的
I'm fine.
没关系 我们会找到办法的
It's okay. We'll figure it out.
保险柜就是瞎猜的
The safe was a shot in the dark.
这些数字可以代表任何东西
Those numbers could mean anything.
能让我一个人待会儿吗
Can you just give me a minute?
等会儿车里见
I'll meet you down in the car.
好的
Sure.
你猜我想到了什么
You know what I was thinking?
今天是一个适合当罪犯的日子
This would be a great day to be a criminal.
所有的警卫都在一个地方
All the supervision in one place.
闯个停车标志啥的
Thinking of running a stop sign?
或者抢个银行
Or robbing a bank.
然后逃去沙滩 就咱俩
Moving somewhere sandy, just you, me,
我学学尤克里里
the ukulele I'd learn to play.
慢慢过咱俩的日子
All the time in the world.
你朋友可没说还要去另一个地方
Your friend didn't tell me it would be two stops.
你管那么多
What do you care?
我们付你的钱是你工资的两倍
We're paying you twice your rate.
继续这样
Keep with the attitude,
下一个地方你走着去
you'll be walking to your next stop.
给你我的五星好评
Aw. There goes your five-star rating.
别熄火
Keep it running.
服了
Oh, man.
别紧张
Easy.
我们就想要另一包现金
We just want the other bag of cash.
钱不在我这
I'm not a big sharer.
这事干了多久了
How long has this been going on?
降级以后就这样
Since the demotion.
我需要现金 沃兹
I needed cash, Woz.
纽约就是纽约
New York is still New York.
你该来找我的
You should've come to me.
在你挨了枪子以后吗
What, after you got shot?
我觉得你不会需要另一个
I-I didn't think you needed
挂着"我好惨"标志的怨妇
another "Woe was me" Speech from me.
那你小子一直在干啥
And what the hell were you doing?
我回避了
I recused myself.
真高尚啊
Ah, noble.
你当时车里带着什么
What were you carrying?
我都不知道
I don't even know.
他们销赃的一定是值钱的东西
Uh, they must have been fencing something high-dollar,
因为那个马仔带了很多现金
'cause the runner had a lot of cash.
这就是我们不提供庇护
This is why we don't provide cover
或不帮别人带货的原因
or hold product for anyone.
那不是毒品
It wasn't drugs.
你之前三令五申过
You said no to drugs.
道上的人才不在乎
The streets don't care.
你拿着他们的钱然后弄丢了
You had their cash and you lost it.
现在我们谁都脱不了干系
Now we're all on the hook for it.
-他们到底是谁 -我不知道
- Yeah, but to who? - I don't know.
我猜他们知道你是谁
Well, I bet you they know who you are.
我可能有办法能弄清楚
I might have a way to find out.
那就弄清楚
Then find out.
是时候开始反击了
It's time we got back on offense.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
我竟然是第一个打开他手♥机♥的人
I was the first one to even turn this thing on.
证据是有协议在的
There's a protocol with evidence.
我猜你自行跳过了一些流程
I-I'm guessing you skipped a few steps.
我必须那样 是你放弃了搜查
Yeah, I had to. You gave up looking!
因为我们找到了凶手
Because we found the guy that did it!
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表