剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
找个机会脱身
Find a way to peel off.
你那有
Was there, uh...
有情况吗
Was there any smoke?
班尼特看到恩里克的情人在楼里
Bennett saw Enrique's girl at the precinct.
他一说出来 拉姆齐就知道有人泄密
The moment he reveals that, Ramsey knows he has a leak.
继续
Um...yeah, go ahead.
我们可以把班尼特送到总部一
We can drive Bennett to 1 Police Plaza,
说他告密 你在哪接他
paint him as a snitch. Where are you picking him up?
试试后门
Try the back door.
沃兹 停车场
Woz, the motor pool.
试着找个借口别去总部
Try to find an excuse not to go back to headquarters.
那 值得一试 我会跟他说的
That's, uh--it's--it was worth a shot, I'll tell him.
家里着火了吗
House on fire?
不是 假警报
No, it's a faulty alarm.
我爸的邻居想进去 没获得允许
My dad's neighbor needed permission to get inside.
搞什么 你刚该左拐的
What--you just missed the left!
天呐 这是单程路吗
Oh, God. Is this a one way?
我讨厌布鲁克林
I hate Brooklyn.
想我了吗
Miss me already?
我们没时间盘问
We didn't have time to debrief.
相信我们来日会相见的
Well, I'm sure there will be a reunion.
是不是现在都没人来接你
Has it occurred to you nobody's come to pick you up yet?
我们正要去曼哈顿
We're heading to Manhattan,
我们能捎上他 对不 沃兹
we can give him a lift, can't we, Woz?
拘留所待四十八小时
I don't know--48 hours in a holding cell.
闷坏了吧
He's kind of ripe.
我上次坐你们的车
Last time I got into a car with you,
结果对谁都不太好
didn't turn out too well for anyone.
-闭嘴 -得了吧 别那样说
- Shut up. - Aw, come on, don't say that.
我们得互相理解 不是吗
We got to know each other, didn't we?
我们找到了拉姆齐的仓库 恩里克的情人
We found Ramsey's warehouse. We found Enrique's girl.
消息传得很快
Word travels fast.
你最好换一个阵营
Best bet is for you to switch teams.
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm a free man.
拉姆齐没有理由相信我和你们合作
There's no reason for Ramsey to believe that I'd work with you.
正因为你我合作过 现在被释放了
Well, you worked with us, and now you're a free man.
你知道冷战期间被捕的苏联间谍
Do you know what happened to captured Soviet spies
回到莫斯科后是什么下场吗
during the Cold War, once they were returned to Moscow?
-被处决 -你怎么看 哈莉
- Bullet between the eyes? - What do you think, Harlee?
拉姆齐紧张了
Ramsey's nervous.
如果他认为有人告密 我们知道结果是什么
If he thinks he has a snitch, we all know how that ends.
为什么我们不自己扣下扳机呢
Why don't we pull the trigger ourselves?
给拉姆齐省省事
Save Ramsey the trouble.
除非你给我们一个让你活下去的充分理由
Unless you give us a good reason to keep you alive.
我不给车子熄火
I'll keep the car running.
完事之后记得把绳子割掉
Make sure you cut the zip ties when you're done.
抛硬币吗
Coin flip?
好 正面开一枪 背面两枪
Yeah--heads, one bullet. Tails, two.
我没跟上你的节奏
I'm not following the play here.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not playing.
你想杀了他吗
What, you want to kill him?
我想让你来选择 哈莉 现在就选
I want you to choose, Harlee. Right now!
我们把班尼特带给拉姆齐 然后重新部署
We deliver Bennett to Ramsey, and regroup.
这不是投降
That's not surrender.
我们不可能直接扳倒这个人
There's no nailing this guy straight up!
你想为纳瓦伸张正义吗
You want justice for Nava?
就得用这种肮脏的手段
It's gotta be done at the dirty end of the field!
但是处决
But an execution?
让事情变得正确和做正确的事不是一回事
Making this right and doing what's right aren't the same thing.
不 更多的死亡不会解决任何事情
No, no, more death isn't gonna fix anything!
斯塔尔杀了吉娜
Stahl killed Gina!
一刀贯穿心脏表明这是冲我来的
A stab through the heart meant for me!
我们在这条路上走下去 我就永远逃不掉
We continue down this road, and I will never escape him!
杀还是不杀他
Kill him or don't kill him.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只想要你安全回家
I just want you home.
♪Hail Mary, full of grace♪
♪Pray the Lord my soul to take♪
♪Hail Mary, full of grace♪
♪I don't fear God, but I'm afraid♪
♪So I think I'm gonna pray♪
真下流
Filthy!
看看这些
Look at these, though!
我们睡觉之前经常听这一张
We used to always listen to this one before bedtime.
它没被刮花到不能听真是个奇迹
It will be a miracle if that is not scratched useless!
你回来早了
Oh, you're home early.
在找家里新出现的蛾子吗
Checking out the latest moth population?
杰给家里买♥♥了一台电唱机
Yeah, Jay bought a record player for the house.
我想既然这些唱片一直放在这里积灰
So, I figured since these were just collecting dust...
这些应该够用了
Well, these should do for now,
需要我把剩下的放回楼上吗
want me to take the rest back upstairs?
我以为你会留下来吃晚饭
Why, I thought you were staying for dinner.
我不想留杰一个人吃饭
Yeah, I don't want to leave Jay to eat by himself.
我们很欢迎他到家里来 你知道的
He's more than welcome, you know that.
好的 我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
It's okay. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
把它放下 我来收拾
Leave it, I'll take it.
马特 你为什么不让他收拾
Matt, why don't you let him take care of it--
不了 他明显很着急而且没心情帮忙
Nah, he obviously is in a hurry and in no mood to help.
-我来收拾吧 -妈妈说得对
- I'll take care of it. - Mom's right.
你后背有伤 还有别的
With your back and everything--
现在你倒是来帮我了
Now you got my back, huh?
这和违法不太一样 爸爸
Slightly different than breaking the law, Dad.
有人因车祸而死
That someone suffered a fatal car accident
就因为你信不过我 不让我帮忙
because you didn't trust me enough to help.
-你确定这件事怪我吗 -我确定
- Are you sure that's on me? - I'm positive.
因为以我的经验来看
'Cause in my experience,
你周围的人总是会受伤 爸爸
people tend to get hurt around you an awful lot, Dad.
他在说什么 马特
What is he talking about, Matt?
没什么 我不应该提起来
Nothing--I shouldn't have brought it up.
不 没什么
Oh, no, nothing!
你正因为毒品接受调查
You're under investigation for drug charges
整个纽约警局的人都恨你
and the entire NYPD hates your guts.
你真的看不出来吗 他的工作 他的一切
Are you really this blind? His job, his everything.
你该走了
Time for you to go.
你不认为她有权知道吗
Don't you think she has the right to know?
内特 够了
Nate, that's enough.
等等 你真的要维护他吗
Wait, wait, wait. You're seriously defending him?
在所有这些谎言之后
After all the lies, this man,
在他对你做了这些事之后
everything he has done to you?
你们两个真是很般配
You guys sure deserve each other.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没教过我儿子这样对父亲讲话
I did not raise my son to speak to his father like that.
他一直都意志坚定
He always was strong willed.
我没有站在你这一边
I wasn't taking your side.
我知道
I know.
我们中间总是隔着一堵墙
Always been a wall between us.
我以前以为是我引起的 但也许是他
I used to think that I put it up, but maybe he did.
也许他知道这样的话他更安全
Maybe he knows he's safer that way.
没有我会更好
Better off without me.
也许他们都是这样
Maybe they all are.
他们 他们是谁
They? Who's they?
你知道
You know.
是啊
Yeah.
我的确知道
I do know.
我想我知道你需要什么
You know, I think I know what you need.
缓解一下紧张情绪
Release some tension.
我从中听出了桃色交易的意思
I think I sense a indecent proposal on the horizon.
不 对我来说不是
Oh, no, not for me.
不 我是说 你一定会像
No, I mean, you're definitely like--
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm saying.
探视时间还没有结束吗
Aren't visiting hours almost over?
好吧 我送你去地铁站
Yeah, well, I'll walk you to the subway?
你在开玩笑吗 乔会去接孩子们
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表