剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I expressed my displeasure.
他们干吗找她麻烦
Why did they pick her up?
他们知道本尼特因为华♥莱♥士♥出现在了现场
Do they know that Wallace put Bennett at the scene?
他们想做个交易
Well, they were looking to make a trade,
我不能让你急着报复
and I couldn't have you retaliating
先等我搞清楚他们为何这么急着要恩里克
until I figured out why they wanted Enrique so badly.
恩里克是谁
Who's Enrique?
你跟洛曼抓的那个小混混
The name of the prick you and Loman arrested.
-恩里克·奥蒂斯 有印象吗 -我该有吗
- Enrique Ortiz, ring a bell? - Should it?
他是塞巴斯蒂安·奥蒂斯的儿子
He's the son of Sebastian Ortiz,
里奥阿查黑帮的头头
the head of the Riohacha Cartel.
洛曼跟我抓了黑老大的儿子
Loman and I arrested the son of a kingpin?
联调局真的逮住他了 不是情报部
And the Feds really do have him, not Intelligence.
因此奥蒂斯老大恼了 要杀你俩
So Papa Ortiz got mad and sent a sicario after the two of you.
-他雇了杀手 -我搞定了
- He ordered a hit. - I took care of her.
如果情报局在保护恩里克
If Enrique was under Intelligence's protection,
说明他们在跟里奥阿查黑帮勾结
that means Intelligence is in bed with the Riohacha Cartel.
解释了为何他们会出现在华♥莱♥士♥那次会面
It explains why they were at the Wallace meet.
没有秘密供货人
There's no mystery supplier.
属于黑帮势力内部斗争
It's a cartel power-grabbing territory.
全部在拉姆齐的保护范围内
All under Ramsey's protection.
他提供安全供货渠道
He provides a secure passage of product,
然后他帮忙筛掉
and then he helps them take out the street-level dealers
不配合的街头贩子
that don't comply.
而你觉得自己是黑警
And you thought you were a dirty cop.
要玩就玩大的 但恩里克在联调局手里
Go big or go home, but with Enrique with the Feds--
拉姆齐有个麻烦
Ramsey has a problem,
所以他的举动不好预料
which is gonna make him unpredictable.
我会迟一点到
I'm gonna be in late.
我有事要确认一下
I need to verify something.
哈莉
Harlee?
哈
Har--?
詹姆斯·纳瓦
詹姆斯·纳瓦
抱歉我没叫醒你 我知道听上去很傻但我盯你的睡颜看了很久 似乎剥夺了这样世上美景是不对的
你跟连环杀手做了室友
You roommates with a serial killer
还是共犯
or just an accomplice?
我跟你来这的原因相同
I'm here for the same reason as you.
我来找答案
I'm looking for answers.
你女儿的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your daughter.
没想到拉姆齐这么卑鄙
I had no idea Ramsey was gonna strike that low.
我说过 他很狡猾
I told you, he's spiraling.
那就是你跟里奥阿查黑帮
That's what happens when you screw up
作对的后果
with the Riohacha Cartel.
-是集装箱吗 -什么
- The shipping container? - What?
害帕克丢了命的原因
Was that the secret that got Parker killed?
我们都只是一个黑帮的帮佣
We're all just armed muscle for a cartel?
拉姆齐受惊了的客户
Ramsey's intimidating client,
你是说你之前什么都不知道
are you saying you didn't have some idea about that?
我说过我们是批着警♥察♥外衣的罪犯
I told you we were vigilante criminals.
我为什么要想那么多
Why would I leave that out?
你早就知道
You knew.
你内心早就知道
Deep down, you knew.
故作无知不算证据
Willful ignorance is not evidence.
我得问你个问题
I have to ask you a question,
不需要故作无知
and I don't need willful ignorance.
也不需要半真半假
And I don't need half-truths.
不需要废话或含糊回避
I don't need breadcrumbs or a cagey dodge.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need the truth.
是班尼特下令杀死詹姆斯·纳瓦的吗
Was Bennett ordered to kill James Nava?
我想他是即兴行凶
I think he improvised.
谁知道洛曼是因为什么才跟人上♥床♥的
Who knew that's what it took to get Loman laid?
你应该看看她
You should have seen her.
他应该是第一眼就看上了
That should have been his first clue.
移♥民♥局正在处置她
Immigration's processing her now.
我们可以视频通话
I guess we can FaceTime.
缉毒局证实了她的话
Well, DEA confirmed her story.
恩里克·奥蒂斯被他们关押了
Enrique Ortiz is in their custody.
埃斯巴达 对局里的人
Hey, Espada, are there restrictions
发出法♥院♥传票有什么限制吗
on bench warrants for members of the department?
怎么 有什么瞒着我吗
What, are you hiding something?
哈莉让我提交一份
Harlee asked me to file a search and seizure
西奥·班尼特住处的搜查和扣押令
for Theo Bennett's residence.
她有说是什么理由什么吗
What did she way was the probable cause?
她说有跟纳瓦被杀一案相关的证据
She said there's evidence linking him to Nava's murder,
但我们应该伪造一些东西
but we should make something up instead.
给我找出班尼特的位置
Give me a twenty on Bennett.
短♥信♥给我
Text it to me.
上错岸了 警探
Wrong side of the river, Detective.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了个好人来掩盖自己杀了人
You killed a good man to cover up your murders.
你在说谁 亲爱的
Who's that, sweetheart?
然后又拿我女儿下手
And then you go after my daughter?
她比较容易搞定
She made it easy.
根本不需要栽赃
We didn't even need to plant anything.
我们行使职责
We were just doing our job.
对 我也要行使职责了
Yeah, and I'm about to do mine.
哈莉 哈莉 冷静 冷静
Harlee, Harlee, take a breath, take a breath.
我才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
听你队长的话 亲爱的
Listen to your lieutenant, sweetheart.
你想感受一下我枪把抵着你耳朵的感觉吗
You want to feel the handle of my gun against your ear?
看看周围 警探
Look around, detectives,
你想要恐吓的可是一位
this is a decorated Intelligence Officer
受过荣誉勋章的情报人员
you're trying to intimidate.
你知道在与谁做对吗
You know who you're up against?
知道 一群用徽章掩饰自己的
Yeah, a bunch of pimps for drug dealers
毒贩子皮条客
who hide behind their badges.
来自精神接近崩溃的女人的指控
The accusation of a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
好了 哈莉 现在不是时候
All right, Harlee, now's not the time.
他说得对
He's right.
全纽约警局都在看着你
You've got the entire NYPD watching you.
真的要越界吗
You really want to cross that line?
走吧
Just walk away.
会再见的
We will meet again.
聪明的姑娘
Smart girl.
他也放弃了
He gave up too.
哭得像个泼妇
Cried like a bitch.
对了
Yeah.
西奥·班尼特 你因谋杀
Theo Bennett, you're under arrest
詹姆斯·纳瓦被捕了
for the murder of James Nava.
都不用走到你的车边
We won't even make it to your car.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果请不起律师
If you can't afford an attorney,
我们会为你提供一位
one will be provided to you.
都明白了吗
Do you understand your situation?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表