剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
- Who found her? - Neighbor.
还有别的相关人员吗
You like any other names for it?
就她的职业而言
In her line of work?
还有常客吧
I'd say the phone book.
凶器在现场吗
Murder weapon on site?
你是马特·沃兹尼亚克小组的吗
Weren't you on Matt Wozniak's unit?
是的
Last I checked.
我需要鉴证科的全部权限
I'm gonna need access to all forensics.
6♥4♥警区里的那部分啊
Oh, that part of the six-four.
不好意思 警探
Excuse us, Detective,
我们不能让你破坏现场
but we can't have you polluting the scene.
可能是我的嫌犯干的
This could be my suspect, all right?
他是个委托人 后来变成了跟踪狂
He's a--he's a client turned stalker.
如果我们需要你 会打你电♥话♥的
If we need you, we'll call you.
他威胁她了 好吗
He threatened her, all right?
他很危险 而且不会停手的
He is dangerous, and he won't stop!
至少他从前面捅了受害者一刀
Well, at least he stabs his victims in the front.
是啊
Yeah.
直穿心脏
Straight through the heart.
我刚刚决定
I just decided
是时候让你为自己的行为
it was finally time you paid
付出代价了 哈莉
for all the things you've done, Harlee.
那将是一系列疯狂的行为
It's a long list of desperate acts.
你那样提议的时候一定状态很糟吧
You must be in a bad way to make that offer.
记住你的情景训练 哈莉
Remember your scenario training, Harlee.
你忘了我有多了解你
You forget how well I know you.
我需要你为我做些事 哈莉
I need you to do something for me, Harlee.
我说了我们会
I said we'd be.
我接受你的投降
I accept your surrender.
马上 我就会治好你的
Soon, I'm gonna heal you.
-妈妈 -你在哪
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, where are you?
在米凯拉家 啃历史书
At Michaela's, cramming for History.
我就过来
I'll be right there.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
你知道那个抓走我的男人吗
You know the man who took me?
-他攻击了别人 -我们认识的人吗
- He attacked someone. - Someone we know?
不一定是他 但有可能
It's not for sure it was him, but there's a chance it is,
我现在非常谨慎
and I'm being extra cautious.
也许你该问问米凯拉的父母
Maybe you should ask Michaela's parents
你能不能在那过夜
if you can spend the night.
你要去干什么
What are you gonna do?
沃兹叔叔需要我
Uncle Woz needs me.
有个很坏的男人现在被拷在警区
We have a very bad man locked up at the precinct,
时间紧迫
and time's ticking.
我猜事情进展得不太好
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it didn't go well.
我是这里唯一愿意做好自己工作的警♥察♥
I'm the only cop out there willing to do their job,
而却是我被叫去挨训
and I'm the one being called in on the carpet?
没门
No freaking way.
我要看看
I'm gonna find out if our new little captain
我们的新队长还在不在楼里
is still in the building, and tell him I am sick
告诉他我受够了默默忍♥受这些打击
of quietly taking this beating.
苔丝 别这么做
Tess, that is not a good idea.
怎么 我难道应该谢谢那个混♥蛋♥警长
What, so I should thank Sergeant Asshat
让我继续和那个叛徒坐一辆车吗
for keeping me riding with that rat?
斯通抓住你把柄了吗
Stone wrote you up?
是啊 而我还得表现得友好
Yeah, and I'm supposed to play nice.
也许接下来几天别拿枪指着他了
Well, maybe don't point a gun at him for the next few days.
等等 你觉得这是我的错
Oh, wait, you think this is on me?
没有 但你是自我克制的典范 苔丝
No, but you're a model of restraint, Tess.
我把人生的十几年都献给了这个部门
I have given this department over a decade of my life.
我跟着沃兹和哈莉一起战斗
I have followed Woz and Harlee into war.
牺牲了我的婚姻
Sacrificed my marriage.
每晚我都思念着我的孩子们
All the nights I've missed with my kids,
而我得到了什么呢
and what do I get?
你是个忠诚的兵 苔丝 大家都知道
You're a loyal soldier, Tess--everybody knows that.
不 我被降了级
No, I got a demotion,
现在还面临停职的威胁
and now the threat of a suspension!
好像这一切还不够艰难似的
Like it wasn't hard enough to stay afloat--
不 我不能让你进去
No, no, I can't let you go in there!
-不能以这样的状态去 -什么状态
- Not in this state! - What state?
警长很自负 而你的嘴
The--the captain's ego, your mouth,
就等着被炒吧
it's a pink slip waiting to happen.
让开 图福 我是认真的
Get out of my way, Tufo. I mean it.
不 我也是
No, I do too.
图福 让我去
Let go of me, Tufo, let go of me!
这就是问题 我不能
That's the thing! I can't!
我们不会放弃彼此
We do not let go of each other.
如果你进去 我也去
If you go in there, I go too.
沃兹正在找你 他和威尔科在里面
Woz is looking for you. He's in with Verco.
有没有找到什么能起诉班尼特的
Any luck on something to charge Bennett?
记得他和科尔把使♥馆♥酒店里的
Well, remember when he and Cole made that domestic assault
家暴报♥警♥按下去的事吗
call at the Embassy Hotel go away?
那个毒贩 恩里克·奥蒂斯
Cartel guy, Enrique Ortiz.
那个房♥间是以被他虐待的女朋友开的
The room was being held in his battered girlfriend's name.
瓦妮莎·鲁伊斯 据国土安♥全♥部♥所说
Vanessa Ruiz. According to DHS,
她一直没有离境
she never left the country.
我们找到她 她证实班尼特出现过
We find her, she testifies that Bennett shows up,
那个毒贩头因此安然无恙
and the son of a Cartel kingpin got a free pass.
不是什么确切的证据
Not exactly a smoking gun.
说明毒贩雇用了他
It suggests the Cartel has him on payroll.
这是个简单的问题 队长
It's a simple question, Lieutenant.
我在控告的时候还要被羞辱吗
Should I be more insulted at the accusation,
还是你觉得我蠢到
or that you think that I'd be stupid enough
把警♥察♥叫到自己的私藏库吗
to call the cops to my own stash house?
也许你知道他们不会出现
Maybe you knew they wouldn't show up.
等等 怎么变成我们的了
Wait, how did it become our stash?
那些公♥司♥的名字
The incorporation titles are all listed
都在沃兹尼亚克队长的名下
under Lieutenant Wozniak's name.
拉姆齐的保税仓库吗
To Ramsey's bonded warehouse?
和2007年注册的叫木兰花的空壳公♥司♥
To everything related to a shell corporation
有关的所有东西
named Magnolia since its inception in 2007.
从日落开始
Since sundown.
另一个来自情报部门的礼物
Another gift from Intelligence.
县书♥记♥员办公室可不是这么说的
Not according to the County Clerk's office, it's not.
你真的认为拉姆齐没能力
Do you actually believe that Ramsey's not capable
调换所有权文件吗
of switching ownership documents?
我没理由再为你冒险了
I'm running out of reasons to stick my neck out for you.
没人求你帮忙
No one's asking for a favor!
-只做你该做的 -队长
- Just do your job! - Lieutenant,
做我该做的就意味着现在要给你戴上手铐
doing my job would mean putting cuffs on you right now.
那就把我拷上
Then put me in cuffs!
拷上
Put 'em on!
如果仓库不是你的 你怎么知道要去那
If the warehouse isn't yours, how did you know to look there?
班尼特
Bennett.
好 你是在说情报部门的成员
Okay, you're telling me that a member
在你们的审问下屈从了吗
of the Intelligence Unit caved under your questioning?
你明知道有些事不对劲
You know that something is not right here.
所以你让我们拘着班尼特
That's why you let us hold Bennett.
就等时间一到 你的交易会有回报的
Just run out the clock, and your bargain may pay off.
是你们的交易 而且 不到16个小时
It's your bargain, and, in less than 16 hours,
灰姑娘就会以自♥由♥人的身份离开这里
Cinderella gets out of here a free man.
他威胁我们
He hung us!
拉姆齐慌了
Ramsey's panicked.
我们已经很接近了
We're getting close-- that's why he's trying
因此他才急于脱罪
to lay off culpability.
这是无可避免的
It was inevitable.
你求我拿下拉姆齐
You begged me to take on Ramsey,
现在我们彻底完蛋了
and now we're getting our asses handed to us
就像我说过的一样
just like I said we would.
然后你还从我这儿消失了
And then you disappear on me!
8-5队的人叫我去...
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表