剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你必须这么做
You have to do it.
拉姆齐得清楚我们都在一条船上
Ramsey's gotta know that we're all on board.
我们没有全都在
We're not all on board.
你是想为这个人挨一枪吗
Are you willing to take a bullet for this guy?
我可不想
'Cause I'm not.
如果奥兰多有证据
If Orlando has evidence
可以扳倒拉姆齐
that can take down Ramsey
和他的情报部门的话
and his intelligence unit,
那就没人要挨子弹了
then no one has to take a bullet.
我以后会处理他们的 哈莉
I'll take that all-comers, Harlee.
但我得重新让这个队伍变得完整
But I gotta make the crew whole again.
我现在不会和秘密警♥察♥开战的
I'm not starting a war with the secret police.
他们杀了一个自己人 沃兹
They killed one of their own men, Woz.
我们也是
So did we.
我甚至都不知道你在问我什么
I don't even know what you're asking me.
你和你的朋友莫里斯
Were you and your friend Morris engaged in
有没有卷入有执法人员参与的不法行动
illegal activities with law enforcement officers?
我想我知道他为什么不说
I think I know why he's not talking.
抱歉 对于这个人我可能操之过急了
Sorry, I may have jumped the gun on this one.
他刚刚暗示了帕克可能
He just hinted that Parker may have been talking
在和内部调查科的某个人谈话
with someone at internal affairs.
但我猜他应该是个线人
Yeah, but I guess he's a CI
因为糟糕的情报帕克要摆脱的线人
that Parker cut loose for bad intel.
他在耍我们
He's playing us.
他的害怕看起来挺真实的
His fear seems pretty genuine to me.
我得把他交给总部
I'm gonna transfer him to One Police Plaza.
一分钟之前你还确信
Whoa, a few minutes ago, you were convinced
这个人有被警♥察♥杀害的风险
this guy was at risk of being killed by police.
是的 我判断失误了
Yeah, I'm-- I'm off my game.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我猜当你老大需要什么的时候
I guess old habits die hard
你仍是旧习难改
when your boss needs something.
说你什么也不知道
Deny knowing anything.
发誓忘记一切然后继续生活
Swear to forget and move on.
这是你最好的机会
It's your best chance.
机会
Chance?
我一张口他们就会捅枪进来
The second I open my mouth, they'll stick a gun in it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吗 我真的抱歉
Okay? I really am.
我们被夹在其中了
We're just caught in a stampede.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
你说你会帮忙 你不是那种警♥察♥
You said you'd help; that you weren't that kind of cop.
♪Heaven above♪
♪Sent me love♪
♪But it wasn't enough♪
♪No it wasn't enough♪
♪'Cause I've been a devil♪
♪I've been a saint♪
♪Somebody help me♪
♪I can't change♪
♪I keep on♪
♪Runnin' toward,♪
♪I keep on the fire♪
♪Runnin' toward,♪
不 你
No, you--
♪Oh, I let my lover go♪
不
No!
♪Didn't wanna be a liar♪
♪Ashes in the cold♪
♪Now I'm runnin' towards the fire♪
♪To the fire♪
沃兹
Woz?
沃兹
Woz.
哈莉 我之前没问
Harlee, I didn't ask.
当你在空地上流着血等死
When you were bleeding out in that open field,
你明白那种心情吗
did you get that feeling?
你明白吗
Could you tell?
我有可能会死吗
That I might die?
你会死
That you would die.
当我在大堂地板上时
When I was on the lobby floor,
我是知道的
I knew it.
我很确定
I knew it for sure.
没有心灵的安详
And there was no peace in it.
没有明亮的光
There was no bright light.
只有
There was just...
恐惧
fear.
恐惧和孤独
Fear and loneliness.
医护说我死了两分钟
Paramedics told me that I was dead for two minutes.
但现在你还在这
And yet, here you are.
大概我们得到了重新来过的机会
Guess we got a do-over.
我要好好利用这个机会
I intend to use mine.
我们不改变选择就不是重新来过
It's not a do-over unless we make different choices.
奥兰多在哪
Where's Orlando?
他们会杀了他的 沃兹
They were gonna kill him, Woz.
你逮捕他时就知道了
You knew that when you cuffed him.
为了掩盖他们杀了自己人
To cover up a murder of one of their own.
一名警♥察♥
A cop.
我做了保证
I made assurances.
他在哪
Where is he?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe...
拉姆西找不着的地方
far from Ramsey's reach.
你现在没有资格
You can't stand where you're standing
站在道德制高点了
and pretend it's high ground.
我没有 沃兹
I'm not standing, Woz!
我在深水里好吗
Okay, I'm underwater.
不能呼吸
I can't breathe.
甚至浮不出水面
I can't even reach the surface!
那在你搞清楚怎么上岸前
Then let me make the decisions
让我来做决定
until you figure out which way is up.
我得想办法让自己闭上眼睛后
I need to be able to close my eyes
不再总浮现我之前做过的事
and not see the things that I've done.
这些人不好惹
These guys don't mess around.
我知道
I know that.
那就告诉我奥兰多在哪
Then tell me where Orlando is.
我一遍遍告诉自己
I've been telling myself over and over again
我要做自己认为正确的事
that I'm gonna do what I know is right,
除非有理由不让我那么做 那我就屈服
until there's some excuse for me not to, and then I cave.
你在这里划底线
This is where you draw the line?
你要打破警员互相包庇的潜规则
You're gonna break the blue wall
跟情报部门作对
against the intelligence division?
你没必要让昆斯再动一次手
You do not need to get Quince to start over.
好好把握第二次机会并感恩吧
Just take your second chance and be grateful for it.
然后像你这样继续生活
And move on like you did?
杀掉被你认作斯塔尔的男人
Kill the man that you think is Stahl?
不 通过做不同的事来继续
No, by doing things differently.
然后失败然后再努力做对的事
And then failing and then trying to do right again,
直到成为新的日常
until that becomes the new normal.
我不想要新的日常
I don't want a new normal.
我要一帮听话的手下
I want a crew that follows orders.
我要在街上有威信
I want to have cred in the streets
我才能保证街区的安全
so I can make them safe again.
我不想从头来过
I don't want to start over.
我要事情变回本来的样子
I want things back to the way they were.
但我不要
And I don't.
你想要一个世界
You want a world
里头没有我这种人
where there's no place for men like me.
我也想要
And so do I.
但这种世界不存在
But it doesn't exist.
我爱你 沃兹
I love you, Woz.
我永远都爱你
I always will.
曾经我可以毫无保留地说
There was a time where I could honestly say
我会为你做任何事
that I would do anything for you.
但这次不要带上我
But cut me loose on this.
我要自己行动
I'll stand alone.
你联♥系♥上检察官没 明早能见我们吗
Hey, did you reach the DA? Can she see us in the morning?
我认为这事等不到明早
I don't think this can wait until the morning.
为什么 奥兰多跟你说什么了
Why, what did Orlando tell you?
你能来我办公室一趟吗
Can you meet me at my office?
有什么麻烦吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表