剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
In case you've missed it,
我才是那个掌握你自♥由♥大权的人
I'm the one whose standing in between you and your freedom.
现在 关于接下来的安排 我有个好点子
Now, I have a good idea about what's going to happen next.
但是我会给我自己一分钟
But I'm going to give myself a minute
看看还能不能想出更好地点子
to see if I can come up with something better.
因为我的
Because mine...
会把这弄得很乱
Is very messy.
而我讨厌杂乱
And I hate messes.
妈 我学校还有好多事呢
Mom, I have this whole school thing going on.
抱歉 我只是想告诉你
I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you
埃斯巴达会在排练之后来接你
that Espada will be picking you up after rehearsal tonight.
好 听起来很有趣 但是你发个短♥信♥就好了
Okay, that sounds fun, but that's a text.
为什么大老远的过来一趟
Why did you come all the way here?
沃兹尼亚克
我想透透气
I needed a breath.
见到你总是能好点
Always helps to see you.
好吧 下次在一个小时以后再过来透气
Okay, well next time take a breath like an hour later.
让我翘掉微积分课
Get me out of calc.
妈 你让埃斯巴达来接我有什么原因吗
Mom, is there a reason you have me with Espada?
算了 你不会回答的
Okay, never mind, you're not going to answer that.
那么
How about...
你安全吗
are you safe?
我很安全
I'm safe.
去吧 去上你的微积分课
Now go, get your butt to calculus.
拜
Bye.
告诉我这不是你打的唯一一通电♥话♥
Tell me this isn't your one phone call.
恩里克同意给我们介绍一个人
Enrique agreed to give us an intro.
现在是你搞定它的时候了
Now's your chance to finish this.
你是雷德吗
You Rydel?
专为这次谈话而来
For the purpose of this conversation.
请坐
Have a seat.
-抽烟吗 -不
- Smoke? - No.
这很快就成了我的最爱
This one has quickly become my favorite.
家族烟草农场
Family-owned tobacco farm.
手工制♥作♥ 没有被切短的
Hand-crafted, no shortcuts.
无一例外
No exceptions.
-恩里克怎么样 -还活着
- How's Enrique? - Alive.
准备好和他父亲团聚了
And ready to be reunited with his daddy.
这笔交易 你会得到补偿
You'll be compensated for the transaction.
这还不够
That's a start.
我们要的不只是钱
But money isn't the only ask.
还有两个条件
Two stipulations.
第一 一旦我们交出恩克里
One, once we deliver Enrique,
你就终止在布鲁克林的买♥♥卖♥♥
your business dries up in Brooklyn.
第二 和乔丹·拉姆齐断绝往来
Two, you cut ties with Jordan Ramsey.
我想你是误会了
I'm afraid you've misunderstood.
我不是在和你商量
This isn't a negotiation.
如果你想见到恩里克
If you want to see Enrique,
就要按我们说的办
that's exactly what this is.
打电♥话♥给你老大 我们完成交易
Just call your boss, and let's get this done.
没有必要 我知道答案
There's no need. I know the answer.
这可是他的儿子
This is his son.
这是一笔生意
This is a business.
杀了我对你们没有好处
Killing me doesn't change your situation.
如果你的老大还想见到他的儿子
If your boss wants to see his son,
还想让他重见天日
make him see the light.
不答应 我们就不交人
Or Enrique never will.
拿好钱
Take the money.
交出恩里克
Deliver Enrique.
不要再妄想其它条件
That's the only deal you're going to get.
那我们就谈不成了
Then we don't have a deal.
苔丝小姐的大杯甘露卡布奇诺
Large Kahlua cappuccino for Tess?
苔丝小姐的大杯甘露卡布奇诺
Large Kahlua cappuccino for Tess?
-选得不错 -还好吧
- Lucky guess. - Hardly.
用数据分♥析♥日常行为很简单的
Routines are easy to analyze, it's all data.
生活往往比人们认为的更容易预测
Life is much more predictable than people think.
我喜欢新鲜的
I like to keep things fresh.
我是来帮忙的 坐
I'm here to help. Have a seat.
你像是来帮忙的吗
Does that seem likely to you?
我手里有很多线索
I have a lot of strings in my hand.
就看我愿意给你们什么线索了
All I have to do is pick one to pull.
或者我可以置之不理 任你独自
Or I can leave it alone, and you can go back
为房♥子这种小事而忧虑
to worrying about little things like the housing market.
-感觉没什么用处 -太可惜了
- Doesn't seem to help. - A shame.
丢了房♥子在法庭上可没什么用处
Losing the house can't help you in court.
你这是提议帮我料理我的前夫吗
You're offering to take care of my ex?
我是在关心你
I'm offering to take care of you.
你随便开个价
To the tune of "Name your price."
我只想知道恩里克在哪
I want to know where Enrique is.
我保证既往不咎
And I won't hurt any of your friends,
不会伤害你的朋友们
past what they'll wake up from.
不幸的是我不能承诺等价的交换
Unfortunately, I can't promise the same.
纳萨里奥警官 你只需要
Officer Nazario, all you have to promise
从我的银行账户里提钱
is to empty my bank account.
开始照顾孩子了 不错啊
Your turn to babysit, lucky you.
我都能想到他们糟糕的处境了
I can think of their worse places to be.
-你迟到了 -我错过什么了吗
- Yo, you're late. - I miss anything?
睡美人晕了一整天
Well, Sleeping Beauty's been knocked out all day.
凯伦的零食都没了
And Karen ran out of snacks.
-还不全是你吃的 -暗示而已
- Because you ate them all. - Ha, that's my cue.
-晚安 伙计 -好
- Good night, man. - All right, brother.
我还是想劝你和艾德里安
Any way I can convince you
今晚在你表哥家过夜
to spend the night at your cousin's with Adrian?
你是在担心谁
You worried about me or him?
我们可能要待久一点
We may be here longer than we thought.
那你就自己点外卖♥♥吧
Then you're buying take out.
放开她
Whoa, let her go!
放轻松 小伙子 别干傻事
Easy, lover boy. Don't be stupid.
她和这一切无关
She has nothing to do with this.
开门
Open the door.
我们藏不住恩里克了
We can't keep Enrique hidden much longer.
周围盯着我们的人太多了
There's too much heat around us.
他父亲会现身的
Well, his father will come around.
即使需要恩里克自己说服他
Even if Enrique needs to persuade him.
-沃兹 -你们去哪
- Woz! - Where you going?
恩里克逃了 不过没跑远
Enrique escaped, he can't be far.
可能不到一个街区
A block, maybe less.
你撞了我的车
You hit my car.
我父亲是
我父亲曾经是一名警♥察♥
内特 你在二线上有安娜·凯特的电♥话♥
Hey, Nate, you have a call from Anna Kate on line two.
等等 她叫什么名字
Wait, what was the name again?
安娜·凯特
Anna Kate.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
-我是内特 -你好 内特
- This is Nate. - Hey, Nate.
今天新闻有什么有趣的事情吗
Anything interesting on the news today?
罗伯特 你吓到我了
Robert, you scared me.
你知道吗 很多家长
You know, lots of parents
都会保留着孩子的乳牙
keep their children's baby teeth.
看上去不像乳牙啊
Doesn't look like a baby tooth.
不
No.
不 这不是乳牙
No, it doesn't.
这是谁的
Whose is it?
米格尔·塞佩达
Miguel Zepeda.
哈莉的前男友
Harlee's ex.
她杀害的男人
The man she murdered.
她曾试图把杀害他的罪行栽赃给我
The man whose murder she tried to put on me.
凯蒂 这就是证据 这就是最后的碎片
Katie, this is it. This is the final piece.
最后一块我们需要的证据
The last piece of evidence that we need.
所以你为什么还没用它
So why haven't you used it?
因为它需要在
Because it needs to be found
正确的地点和时间被找到
in the right place, at the right time.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表