剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我看到你是怎么看我的
I see how you see me.
浪费的潜能 有污点 肮脏
Wasted potential, sullied, dirty.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
拜托了 别再见血了
Just please, please. No more blood.
这不一样
This is different.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
会清理掉一切的
This is going to clean everything away.
我最后的礼物
This is my last gift.
斯塔尔 等等
Stahl, wait.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
排练的怎么样
How was rehearsal?
还行 有人跑调了
Fine. Someone was out of tune.
但我还是跟埃斯巴达玩得很开心
I had fun with Espada though.
她永远不会忘记这番惨状的
She'll never forget this mess.
斯塔尔 你走吧
Stahl, just walk out of here.
-我不会拦你的 -不 哈莉
- I will let you go. - No, Harlee.
我不接受
I won't have that.
我不会让你放我走的
I won't have you letting me go.
对不起
Sorry.
我忘了我还欠你一个拥抱
I forgot I owed you a hug.
别犹豫
Don't hesitate.
克里斯蒂娜 躲到墙后面去
Christina, get behind the wall.
-妈妈 -快点
- Mom-- - Now!
别动
Don't move.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我很高兴最后死在你手里
I'm glad it was you.
妈妈 他是不是死了
Mom, is he dead?
是的
Yes.
那我们现在怎么办
Well, what are we going to do?
我们报♥警♥
We call the police.
别动 退回去
Don't move, get back.
911接线员 请问有紧急情况吗
911 operator, what's your emergency?
这里是哈莉·桑托斯警探
My name is Detective Harlee Santos.
我是一位已经下班的警务人员
I'm an off duty police officer.
刚刚在家里射杀了一位入侵者
I just shot and killed an intruder in my home.
你还好吗
You good?
不好
No.
但比刚刚好一点了
But I'm a step closer.
我刚刚一直在听电台 做记录
I was listening to the scanner, keeping tabs.
看看有没有能对沃兹搜寻的线索
Seeing if they have any leads on the search for Woz.
然后你就听到了这个地址
And you heard this address?
绿点公♥寓♥
Apartment in Greenpoint.
凶杀案
Homicide.
黑人女性 三十多岁
Black woman, 30's.
身份确认为联邦调查局探员
Identified as an FBI agent.
他就是冲着你来的
No doubt he was coming for you.
我也这么觉得
I got that feeling.
很明显
There's no gray here.
斯塔尔到你那去的时候
Stahl came into your apartment
就是去拼命的
with nothing to lose.
但他没能活着走出来
He was never walking out.
很好
Good.
我们知道 你做了正确的事情
Just so we understand, you did the right thing.
克里斯蒂娜 你准备好了吗
Christina, you ready?
好的 我回头再打给你
All right, I'll call you back.
我刚刚花了十分钟
I just spent the last ten minutes
试着说服沃兹不要来这里
trying to convince Woz not to come over here.
宝贝 先上车
Baby, get in the car.
到车里去
Get in the car.
我没事
I'm okay.
我知道
I know.
我也知道你肯定有很多问题要问
And I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
都过去了
It's over.
他没办法再伤害你了
He can't hurt you anymore.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm so sorry.
不要这么说 妈妈
No, mom.
是我对不起你 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
我也让你为了保护我费尽心思
And I made it so hard for you to protect me.
但一开始我就不该让你置身危险之中的
It wasn't fair that I put you in danger in the first place.
妈妈 听我说
Mom, I need you to listen to me.
我相信你对我说的一切
And believe what I tell you.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
没有一件事是你的错
None of this is your fault.
宝贝 我多希望你说的是事实
Baby, I wish that were true.
这就是的
It is.
相信它 接受它
Believe it. Accept it.
然后放下它 向前看
And move on.
你明白了吗
You understand?
那就好
Good.
你先去洗澡吧
You take the bathroom first.
我来收拾行李
I'm going to unpack.
好吧
Okay.
快去吧
Go.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表