剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Guess he took my side, huh?
这里气氛很狂野啊
There's a definite caveman vibe going on here.
跟着来吧
Just go with it.
♪On fire, on fire, on fire, on fire, on fire. Fire♪
♪Fire♪
♪I'm on f-f-f-f fire♪
我猜小心一些也可以有例外
I guess there are exceptions to taking it easy.
是吗
Yeah?
♪Fire, on fire, on fire, on fire, on fire, Fire♪
希望这不会妨碍你的复健计划
I hope that didn't set back your recovery schedule.
就算是妨碍也值了
If it did, it was worth it.
如果说这件事有什么好处的话
You know, if there is a silver lining to--to what happened,
就是让你呆在家里
it's that it kept you home.
你几年前就应该给我一枪
Hey, you should've shot me years ago.
会变得容易的
It'll get easier.
再来几个月的泡沫轴和止疼片
More months of foam rollers and painkillers.
你不能吃止疼片 马特
You're not taking the painkillers, Matt.
我了解你
I see you.
我知道你脑中的挣扎
I see the war going on in your head.
我知道那颗子弹击碎的东西
I know that bullet broke things
不是用泡沫轴就能治愈的
that can't be fixed with foam rollers.
也许我把自己摧毁了
Maybe I broke myself.
你总是能重新振作起来
Well, you have always been able to put it back together again.
我不知道
I don't know.
我离开了很长时间
I've been gone a long time.
队员们得去寻找他们自己的东西
The crew had to go and find their own things.
没有你就没有团队
There's no crew without you.
他们也许不会感激
They may not appreciate it,
但是他们需要领导
but they need their leader.
要是他那天已经在警局地上死去了呢
What if he died on the precinct floor that day?
那你要尽一切努力让他复活
Then you do what it takes to revive him.
你还带着那组数字吗
Still got that number?
我记住了
Memorized.
保持警惕 洛曼
Head on a swivel, Loman.
他们不知道我们在这里
They don't know we're here.
搜查令是机密文件
That warrant is classified.
我们说的可是情报部门
It's Intelligence we're talking about.
没有什么机密可言
Nothing's classified.
也许我们应该发信♥号♥♥求助
So maybe we should radio it in.
不
No.
我不想引起不必要的注意
I don't want to call any unwanted attention.
你相信这个人吗 科尔
You trust this guy? Cole?
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
你在跟进他的情报
You're acting on his intel.
他还不知道自己泄露了情报
Intel he didn't know he was spilling.
他不知道纳瓦的最后一条短♥信♥
He doesn't know about Nava's last text.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我调查了这个人
Look, I looked this guy up.
有很多秘密行动 我没有权限访问的文件
A lot of black-op stuff, files I couldn't access.
他看起来不是适合求助的人
Doesn't seem the kind of guy to ask for help.
在这里
Here it is.
纳瓦发送那些数字是有原因的
Nava sent those numbers for a reason,
我不需要为了利用他知道的信息
and I don't need to trust this guy
而相信这个人
to use what he knows.
好了
All right.
用力拉 洛曼
Pull, Loman.
看看是什么值得他们去杀人
Let's see what was worth killing for.
这可不是我期待的线索
Not exactly the lead I was hoping for.
来吧 哈莉 我们走
Come on, Harlee, let's go.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
天啊 什么时候能停下
God, when does it stop?
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到 我不能再这样下去了
I can't. I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了 我不能
I can't do it anymore. I can't...
他错了
He was wrong.
-别这样说 -你救不了我
- No, don't say that. - You can't save me.
没有办法原谅 一切都回不去了
There's no forgiveness. There's no going back.
哈莉 别这样说
Harlee, don't say that.
哈莉 停下
Harlee, stop.
所有的 我接触到的一切
Everything! Everything that I touch!
所有这一切
Everything!
停下
Stop!
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
停下
Stop!
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
停下
Stop.
你怎么知道我手♥机♥号♥码的
How did you get my cell?
集装箱是空的 对不对
The container was empty, wasn't it?
怎么 你在跟踪我吗
What, are you following me?
不 我只是在跟踪最先到那的人而已
No, I was following the person who got there first.
拉姆齐没有拿到那串数字
Ramsey didn't have the number.
他拿到了
He got it.
沃兹尼亚克跟他做了交易
Wozniak made a deal.
不会的 沃兹不会那么做
No, Woz wouldn't do that.
你确定吗
You sure?
我老板想得到什么东西 就会不择手段
There's no limit to what my boss would do to get what he wants.
好吧
Okay.
他跟他交易能得到什么好处
And what did he get for his services?
终结
Closure.
跟昆斯问个好
Say hello, Quince.
为什么带他来见我
Why bring him to me?
我说服拉姆齐这样可以让你的人意见分化
I convinced Ramsey that it would divide your crew.
我们私下说
Between you and me...
我以为你应该知道
I thought you should know.
这一切都被人操纵着 哈莉
The game is rigged, Harlee.
两个单独行动的人是没法阻止的
Two solo acts are not gonna cut it.
我不得不相信你
I'd have to trust you.
我们都已经走了一半了
Well, we're halfway there.
现在我知道可以信任你
Now I know I can trust you.
我们现在处在相同的位置上
We're in the same position,
你越快明白这个问题
and the sooner you realize that,
越好
the better.
你根本不了解我所处的位置
You don't know anything about my position.
对吗 也不了解我
Right? Or me.
我知道一件事 我们都被人牵制
I know one thing: we're both tied to men
他们强迫我们做这样的事
who make us do things like this.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
干布置的活儿
What I'm told!
我确信你知道这种感觉
I'm sure you know how that feels
也知道做正确之事的奢侈
and why doing the right thing
还是把它们留给其他人更好
is a luxury better left for other people.
运送的第二站你负责
Second leg of the delivery is yours.
混账
Son of a bitch!
这些不是你同意了的条款吗
They're not the terms you agreed on?
我并不知道需要详细说明"呼吸"的意思
No, I didn't know I had to specify "breathing."
我的同情心快要用完了
Yeah, I'm running low on sympathy.
还是同情下那个九岁的孩子吧
Hey, how about some sympathy for the nine-year-old kid
他的生活被这人毁掉了
whose life was ruined because of this guy?
我去见拉姆齐是想确保你的安全
I went to see Ramsey to make sure that you were safe.
他有求人之事 我也有
He had requests. I had requests.
没错 继续狡辩吧
That's right, keep defending yourself.
我对背叛之事更生气了
Double down on the betrayal.
哈莉 你真的要谈谈背叛吗
You really wanna go down that road, Harlee?
我今天本来很需要你
I needed you today.
我所知的一切都崩塌了
Everything that I know is broken.
我也崩溃了
I'm broken.
你却让我觉得我是疯了
And you made me think that I was crazy!
没错 但至少你今晚还能回到家
Yeah, but at least you get to go home tonight.
不管你是否愿意承认
Whether you want to admit it or not,
创伤都是有附带结果的
trauma has its fallout,
在你完全复原之前
and until you're right again,
我都得让你不再成为他们的目标
I had to get the target off of your back.
所以这一切 都与你
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表