剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
The 8-5 called me to the site of a--
8-5队
The 8-5?
怎么 你是换辖区了吗
What, were you switching precincts?
他们也没有出现 没人出现
They didn't show up either-- nobody showed up!
我会找出仓库的契约是怎么被调换的
I will find out how the warehouse deed got switched.
洛曼眼下正在努力
Loman, right now, is working on a lead
指控班尼特敲诈勒索
to charge Bennett with racketeering.
之后我们可以利用他拿下拉姆齐
Then we can use him to get Ramsey.
略过这些慢吞吞的步骤
Skip the stutter step
直接打到那混♥蛋♥松口
and just beat it out of the son of a bitch.
班尼特永远都不会说的
Bennett's never gonna talk!
我们能继续和科尔共事吗
Can we just stick with Cole?
科尔 就是科尔把我们带进埋伏的
Cole--Cole, who led us to the ambush.
我现在清楚了
I know better now.
看见我还活着很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me alive?
安全起见 赶紧进来
Better come inside if you want to keep it that way.
那样你就可以在更近的射程内杀我
So you can shoot me at closer range?
如果我们要开枪杀人
If we'd been shooting to kill,
没人能活着离开
no one would've walked out.
你也在场
You were there?
-我警告过你的 -那到底算怎么回事
- I tried to warn you. - So what was that?
埋伏 骗局 还是两者都是
An ambush? A setup? Both?
拉姆齐很紧张 他取消了和贩毒集团的会面
Ramsey got nervous, he cancelled his meeting with the Cartel,
他派我们去搬运
he sent us to move product
替他们存放在仓库的货
he was storing for them at the warehouse,
只是你们已经突袭了那个地方
only you were already raiding the place.
那些从我们头上飞过去的子弹算什么
And the bullets flying at our head, what was that?
只是预防措施吗
Just a precaution?
我们只是想把你们困在原地
We only meant to pin you down
那样我们就能得到我们要的了
so we could get what we came for.
你总是能帮我大忙
Always so helpful.
就是从来都没想通你在帮谁
Only it's never really clear who you're helping.
我依然得听命于拉姆齐
I still have to answer to Ramsey,
但是我确保了让每个人都活着
but I made sure everyone walked out alive!
来吧 咬一口
Go ahead, take a bite.
毒蛇对义人说道
Said the snake to the righteous.
你是义人吗
You're the righteous one, huh?
你已经犯了罪了 还在乎什么呢
You've already sinned, what do you care?
举证责任 多不方便啊
The burden of proof. How inconvenient.
你知道帕布斯特从来没为他的啤酒赢过蓝带奖吗
Did you know Pabst never won a blue ribbon for his beer?
那又不关我的事
It's not my label.
历史就是看故事怎么粘连起来
History is whatever story sticks.
情报没错
The information wasn't wrong.
仓库里确实有毒品
There were Cartel drugs at the warehouse.
但是在几个小时之内奇迹般的换了所有人
That mysteriously switched owners within hours.
拉姆齐领导着一支情报部队
Ramsey leads an intelligence force,
你认为他没办法让电脑黑客
you don't think he could leverage a computer hacker
改个名字吗
to switch a name?
利用我是他的主意 还是你的
Was it his idea to use me, or yours?
我们追踪着你的线索找到了你老大的仓库
We tracked down your lead to your boss' warehouse.
木兰花公♥司♥
Magnolia Inc.
从没听过 而且我也从来没给过你线索
Never heard of it, and never gave you a lead.
等拉姆齐和你都变成老百姓时给他说去吧
Tell that to Ramsey when he joins you in general population.
我们拦截了他海运的货让他损失了一大笔钱
He lost a lot of cash when we intercepted his shipment.
没想到苹果竟这么值钱
Didn't know apples were that valuable.
所以你意思是他的确走的海运
So you're saying that he does ship them?
我在行使我的沉默权
I'm exercising my right to silence.
是吗
Really?
我想是从哥伦比亚来的
From Colombia, I believe.
里奥阿查贩毒集团
Riohacha Cartel.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it!
告诉我瓦妮莎在哪儿
Tell me where Vanessa is.
-谁是瓦妮莎 -一个突破口
- Who's Vanessa? - A loose end.
恩里克殴打的女友
Enrique's battered girlfriend.
如果她还在纽约 她可以在班尼特和黑帮
If she's still in New York, she can establish
之间建立起一个敲诈勒索的连接
a racketeering link between Bennett and the Cartel.
还有我
And me.
所以现在轮到你来相信了
So now it's your turn to trust.
拉姆齐通常都有个应急方案
Ramsey always has a contingency plan.
你觉得他会怎么对付告密者
What do you think it is for snitches?
我更在乎他对付你的计划
I'd be more concerned about his plan for you.
他会找谁来追杀我呢
Ooh, who's he gonna get to go after me?
我会自愿去的
I'll volunteer.
就像在帕克去过内部调查科之后
Like you volunteered to kill Parker
你自愿去那家餐厅杀他一样
in that diner after he went to IA?
你是怎么说服自己背叛是忠诚的
How'd you convince yourself that betrayal was loyalty?
帕克也认为他能比拉姆齐更胜一筹
Parker also thought that he could outsmart Ramsey.
但他没想到拉姆齐的耳目无处不在
Didn't count on him having eyes and ears everywhere.
所以他在内部调查科有人
Ah, so he has people in IA.
谢谢你的情报
Thanks for the information.
科尔认为拉姆齐用电脑调换了仓库的数据
Cole thinks Ramsey changed the warehouse data electronically--
因为他一直都在和黑客打交道
he deals with hackers all the time.
对 没人能想到
Yeah, no one could've guessed that.
把那个黑客的名字和地址发给我
Text me this hacker's name and address.
沃兹 现在是早上五点
Woz, it's 5:00 A.M.,
你不能直接去问拉姆齐
and you can't exactly ask Ramsey.
但他能告诉我们
But he is getting us a location
毒枭女友的位置
on the Cartel girlfriend.
你的科尔可最擅长"答一半藏一半"
Your Cole's got a PhD in half answers.
他承认了当时在仓库
He admitted to being at the warehouse.
所以就把我们送入陷阱
So he sent us into an ambush,
然后朝我们开枪
and then shot at us.
那是可靠的消息
That's a reliable source.
到时再看他有没有对瓦妮莎信守承诺
We'll see if he delivers on Vanessa.
贩毒集团的关系
The Cartel link.
我不要按兵不动
I'm not sitting on my hands
等着情报送上门来
waiting for information to fall into my lap.
我会亲自逼那个黑客现身
I'll flush out this hacker myself.
常闭门
在找一个好听众吗
Looking for a good listener?
我认识受害者
I know the victim.
我本想查出一些她被杀的线索
I was hoping to get some information on her murder.
我很久没见过这种情况了
I haven't seen anything like it in a while.
她手腕上有绑扎的痕迹
She had ligature marks on her wrists,
但没有性行为的证据
but no evidence of intercourse.
只有一处刺伤 直接刺向心脏
Single stab wound, directly into her heart,
切断了升主动脉
severing the ascending aorta.
心狠手辣
Cold-blooded.
有条不紊
Methodical.
技术娴熟
Skillful.
她大脑还没察觉到疼痛估计就死了
Probably dead before her brain even registered the pain.
浓咖啡 加奶
Black, black with milk?
谢了 这已经是第三杯了
Thanks, I'm already three cups in.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
知道 员工大会上我一直盯着手♥机♥在响
Yeah, I watched it ring all through my staff meeting.
你可以回个电♥话♥
There's a call back feature that reduces
这样你老爸就不必尴尬地亲自过来找你
the risk of embarrassing visits from your father.
爸 我很忙 你有什么事吗
Dad, I'm swamped. What do you need?
你记得在处理茱莉亚时
Do you remember the computer hackers
我们找来帮忙的那些黑客吗
that we used for that thing with Julia?
"处理" 你听着像个罪犯 爸
"That thing?" You sound like a mobster, Dad.
这事对我很重要
This is important to me.
你能联♥系♥上他们吗
Can you get in touch with them?
我需要他们帮我找到一个黑客
I need them to lead me to a particular hacker.
这可完全不同于交换圣诞贺卡
Well, it's not exactly like we trade Christmas cards.
但你能联♥系♥上他们吧
But you can reach them?
瞧见这位记者了吗
See this reporter over here?
看着像教授那位吗
The one that looks like a professor.
他在报道警♥察♥和毒贩子的新闻
He's breaking a piece on cops and drug trafficking.
他之前当着一屋子的人问我
And he just asked me in front of a room full of people
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表