剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
You kidding me? Joe's got the kids.
我刚刚花了六块钱买♥♥这杯酒
I just spent six bucks on this drink.
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
好吧 回家时注意安全
All right, well, get home safe.
明天注意安全
Be safe tomorrow.
你知道的 苔丝
You know, Tess, um...
我以为我会痛恨回到那辆巡逻车里
I thought I would hate being back in that patrol car.
但是这两天没有你 现在我知道我会的
But two days without you, now I know I do.
有些人就是后知后觉
Some of us are just slow learners.
是的
Right.
一个人来酒吧 你们小组就这样对待英雄吗
Alone at the bar-- that how they treat heroes in your unit?
你这么说好像这是件坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
反正不是让人满足的感觉
It doesn't scream self-satisfaction.
你又能知道什么
Well, shows how much you know.
我知道这不仅仅是降职
I know it's not just the demotion.
还有离婚
Or the divorce.
还有违约贷款
Or the loan default.
还有你那四张透♥支♥的信♥用♥卡♥
Or the four maxed-out credit cards.
我觉得这已经触碰到了你尊严的底线
What I think it comes down to is dignity.
你已经为沃兹尼亚克承受地够久了
You've been taking the hit for so long for Wozniak.
为了什么
For what?
如果你是来羞辱我的
Look, if you came to humiliate me,
你可以上后面排着了
why don't you just get in line?
拉姆齐一向奖赏忠诚
Ramsey rewards loyalty.
特别是你展现出的这种狂热的忠诚
Especially the fierce kind you demonstrated.
他会照顾好自己的人
He takes care of his own.
一个忠诚的灵魂值多少钱
How much is a soul going for these days?
15.7万美元
$157,412.
我不是那种姑娘
I'm not that kind of girl.
你或许会让自己大吃一惊
You might surprise yourself.
还是你的左太阳穴想尝尝我右勾拳的味道
Or your left temple with my right hook.
真是测量忠诚的好方法 你明早就会回去
Measure of good faith. You'll be back on patrol
和你那帅气的搭档一起巡逻
with that good looking partner of yours by tomorrow morning.
或许我应该撮合你俩去约会
Maybe I should set the two of you up.
不用了
No.
他眼里的人是你
That man has eyes for you.
♪Take me down♪
♪Oh, it won't sink me far♪
♪Take me down♪
如果你一直这么做 你会害死我的
You're gonna kill me if you keep doing that.
我又不能去你的办公室
I can't exactly drop by the office.
真好笑 这是谁的错
That's funny. Whose fault is that?
准确的说 是哈莉·桑托斯的错
Technically, it's Harlee Santos.
你说的没错
You're right.
她很厉害
She's good.
我有瓶不错的阿根廷马尔贝克 如果这有用的话
I got a decent Argentinean Malbec, if that works.
我记得以前两元恰克酒对你来说已经足够了
I remember when two buck chuck was enough for you.
你变得很高雅啊
You're becoming quite refined.
这是大城市
It's the city.
我已经适应了
I'm adaptable, I guess.
你也同样
So are you.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
哈莉今天展现出了很惊人的适应力
Harlee made a surprising adaptation today.
这是她的强项之一
Well, that's one of her strengths.
这让你怀疑她是否
Makes you wonder if she had anything
和那妓♥女♥的谋杀案有关
to do with the prostitute's murder.
这就是她为何要这么做的原因
Which is exactly why she did it.
听我说
Listen to me.
哈莉·桑托斯很聪明 她擅于操控别人
Harlee Santos is smart, she's manipulative,
并且她冷酷无情
and she's ruthless.
你对她永远不能放松警惕
You can never let your guard down with her.
谢谢你的警告
Thank you for the warning.
我很抱歉 班尼特永远都不该见到瓦妮莎
I'm sorry, Bennett was never supposed to see Vanessa.
但当你在玩火的时候...
But when you play with fire...
班尼特告诉拉姆齐她的事了吗
Did Bennett tell Ramsey about her?
拉姆齐叫我去见他
Ramsey called me for a meeting.
在这里吗
Here?
不是
No.
我一收到短♥信♥就把我的手♥机♥关了
I turned my phone off as soon as I got the text.
但他依然可以追踪到你
But he can still track you!
手♥机♥没电了还容易解释
A dead battery is easy to explain,
把我的电♥话♥卡拔了 可没那么好解释
pulling my SIM card out, not so much.
你不能表现出负罪感
You can't start acting guilty.
有可能我们自己就能够找到她
You know, it's possible that we found her on our own.
基于城镇另一头那个酒店里的一个假名字吗
Under a fake name at a hotel across town?
拉姆齐会知道你收到了线报
Ramsey will know you got tipped.
而这只有可能是班尼特或是我♥干♥的
And it could only be Bennett or me!
你失去联络越久
The longer you stay off the grid,
你就越可疑
the more suspicious you look.
我得去拿上我的包
I need to get my go bag and any cash
和你手上能弄到的所有现金
you can get your hands on.
你现在离开 就永远也不能回来了
You leave now, and you can never come back.
肯定有其他解决办法的
All right, there's gotta be another way out of this.
上次拉姆齐神经兮兮的感到背叛的时候
Last time Ramsey was feeling jumpy and betrayed,
我们就处理了满是死尸的小餐馆
we had a diner full of dead bodies!
你能想想解决办法吗 就说是我们跟踪你
Can you get ahead of it? Say that we followed you!
我没有理由走进那家新酒店
I had no reaon to set foot in that new hotel!
沃兹尼亚克审讯很有一套
Wozniak's great in the box.
他从班尼特嘴里问出来的
He got it out of Bennett.
我们的工作就是保守秘密
Our job is keeping secrets.
除非他在胁迫之下透露了信息
Unless he revealed information under duress.
或者是我紧紧闭住自己的嘴...
Or I kept my mouth shut...
忠诚至极
loyalty under fire.
什么
What?
虽然这也不容易
I mean it's no picnic,
但至少比其他理由要好
but it's better than the alternative.
什么 你要怎么搞定这事
What--how are you gonna pull that off?
严刑拷打
Torture.
那种会留下伤痕的 这可以解释我的消失
The kind that leaves a mark. It explains my absence,
增加我的可信度
it gives me credibility,
或许甚至可以给我一些同情
maybe even buys me some sympathy.
拉姆齐依然会想要消除泄密的人
Ramsey's still gonna want to eliminate the leak.
只要我能证明自己无罪 他就会去查别人
As long as I can exonerate myself, he'll look elsewhere.
这个绝对管用
This would certainly do the trick.
不
No.
它会灼伤我的身体 哈莉
It's searing flesh, Harlee.
我没法对自己下手
I'm not gonna be able to do it to myself.
不行
No, all right?
我不能这么做 我不会做的
I can't do that-- I won't do it!
那我就死定了
Then I'm a dead man!
谢谢
Thank you.
别有所克制
Don't hold back.
你得让这看起来令人信服
You have to make it look believable.
我们有安全词吗
Do we have a safe word?
那就有违我的目的了 你觉得呢
Kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?
很高兴你告诉我要让这看起来令人信服
Glad you told me to make it look believable.
直到你完成之前都不要停手
You don't stop until you're finished.
这可能会有点痛
This might hurt a little.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表