剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Apparently Orlando's cousin Teresa owns the psychic joint
以及上面的公♥寓♥
and the apartment above it.
你好 特里萨
Hello, Teresa?
我是纽约市警♥察♥局的
This is Detective Harlee Santos
哈莉·桑托斯警探
of the New York City police department.
你表亲奥兰多在吗
Is your cousin Orlando there?
不 我们只是想要问他几个问题
No, we just wanted to ask him a few questions.
预言家
我们可以顺路过来吗
Is it okay if we stop by?
特里萨
Teresa?
-她需要一个新的水晶球 -可不
- She needs a new crystal ball. - Mm-hmm.
奥兰多
Orlando.
奥兰多·卡特
Orlando Carter?
放轻松 我们是来帮你的
Relax. We're here to help you.
好 我现在就能告诉你
Yeah, I can tell right off.
好了 我会让你起来
All right, I'm gonna let you up.
但你得保证你不会跑
But you gotta promise not to run.
来吧 起来
Come on. Get up.
好了 我是桑托斯警探
All right, I'm Detective Santos,
这是洛曼警探
and this is Detective Loman,
我们正在调查发生在日出餐厅的凶杀案
and we're investigating the murders at the Sunrise Cafe.
从没听过这个地方
I never heard of the place.
真的吗
Really?
我听说你和你的朋友莫里斯
'Cause we heard you and your friend Morris
那天晚上在那儿
were meeting a cop
和一个叫帕克的警♥察♥见面
named Parker there the other night.
别担心
Don't worry.
我什么也不记得 我向你保证
I don't remember any of that. You have my word.
你一定是把我们和其他队搞混了
You must have us confused with some other unit.
我们是在调查这起谋杀
We're actually trying to solve this murder.
我怎么知道呢
How do I know?
因为你现在还活着
Because you're still breathing.
你得相信我们
Okay, you're gonna have to trust us.
好吧 莫里斯相信那个警♥察♥
Okay, Morris trusted that other cop,
结果他们两个都死了
and now both of them are dead.
哈莉
Harlee.
奥兰多 你得跟我们走
Orlando, you're gonna have to come with us.
我跟莫里斯说过
I told Morris to let the cops
让警♥察♥自己解决他们的麻烦 但他不听
clean up their own mess, but he wouldn't listen.
那个警♥察♥听起来语气很绝望
And that one cop sounded desperate.
进车里去
In the car now.
看到那些警♥察♥了吗
See those cops?
他们中的一个替你去日出
One of them went to the Sunrise instead of you.
进去
Get in.
你可以回家换衣服了 警官
You can go home and change, officers.
我们要带走嫌犯
We'll take the suspect from here.
不 这只是酗酒闹事的
Oh, no, it's just a drunk and disorderly.
得要两个警官才能解决吗
That requires two detectives to solve?
我是来这里算命的
I was getting my fortune told.
我可以告诉你今天会发生什么
I can tell you how today ends.
那个男人可能是
That man's a potential accomplice
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的帮凶
in the murder of a police officer.
你有逮捕令吗
Yeah, do you have an arrest warrant?
你呢
Do you?
我们会四处逛逛 直到他清醒为止
Thought we'd drive around until he sobers up.
我希望是逮捕后释放
Catch and release, I hope.
'节哀顺变'
Sorry for your loss.
我最近四个月
I must have tossed this block eight times
应该来了这个街区八次了
in the past four months.
我猜昆斯擅长在人眼皮底下躲藏
Guess Quince mastered the art of hiding in plain sight.
哪间房♥子
Which house?
右边第二间
Second house up on the right.
监控录像拍到朱尼尔
Security footage has this Junior character
每周三次把日常用品拿进去
bringing in groceries three times a week.
他应该是在偷偷往外带货
He's gotta be sneaking out product.
除了我你们都不准向昆斯开枪
No one puts a bullet in Quince but me.
我要他活着
I want him alive.
明白吗
Understood?
警♥察♥
Police!
让我看见你的手 不然就让你看看我的子弹
Show me two hands or I show you two bullets!
你好 马特
Hello, Matt.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
早餐后我就没吃过东西
I haven't eaten anything since breakfast.
葬礼总会让你丧失食欲
Funerals do that to you.
昆斯在哪里
Where's Quince?
蛋黄酱 番茄酱 半张墨西哥玉米煎饼
Mayonnaise, ketchup, and half a burrito.
我猜他一直在叫外卖♥♥
I guess he was ordering in.
还剩了瓶啤酒
One beer left.
我们分了它怎么样
What do you say we split it?
-警♥察♥ -纽约警局
- Police! - NYPD!
沃兹 你在哪
Woz, where are you?
我在厨房♥里 我很好
I'm in the kitchen. I'm good.
我们遇到问题了
We got a problem out here.
收手吧
Stand down.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends.
我很高兴听到这话
I'm glad to hear it.
我需要你帮个小忙
I need a little favor.
乐意偿还
Happy to repay it.
这忙有名儿吗
This favor have a name?
奥兰多·卡特
Orlando Carter.
他二十多岁时有两次酒驾和一次武装抢劫
Two DUIs and an armed robbery count in his 20s.
他和那个我在日出餐厅
He worked the docks with the longshoreman
射杀的港口工人一起在码头工作过
that I shot at the Sunrise Cafe.
他们都是去那儿见帕克
They were both there to meet Parker,
就是那个被杀的情报官员
the intelligence officer that got killed.
但奥兰多没有出现
But Orlando didn't show.
他告诉你的
He told you this?
但没有豁免协议的话
But he won't tell me
他不肯告诉我会面的原因
what the meeting was about without immunity.
豁免什么
Immunity for what?
让他害怕的事
Whatever the hell he's scared of.
你给我们的日出嫌疑人做了笔录吗
Have you booked our Sunrise suspect yet?
只是有可能的线索 就随便聊了聊
Oh, just an informal chat with a potential lead.
等等 他是我们的证人还是从犯
Hold on, is he is he a witness or an accomplice?
我们就是试图在搞清楚这个
That's what we're sorting out.
我们能失陪一会儿吗 律师
Can you excuse us a minute, Counselor?
没问题
Yeah.
昆斯在拉姆齐手上
Ramsey has Quince.
什么 什么时候
What, since when?
你和洛曼带走他想要的人时
Since you and Loman picked up his person of interest.
那不过是几个小时之前
That wasn't even a couple of hours ago.
你怎么知道要找那个人的
How did you know to look for that guy?
情报部怎么知道到哪里找昆斯
How did intel know where to find Quince?
因为他们有关系 哈莉
'Cause they have reach, Harlee.
洛曼认出了日出餐厅
You know, Loman ID'd his runner
他追捕的那个人
from the Sunrise Cafe.
他是拉姆齐的手下之一
He's one of Ramsey's men.
我能猜个八♥九♥不离十
Yeah, I could do the math.
那你还想把奥兰多交给他们
And you want to deliver Orlando to them?
不 我想让你去
No, I want you to.
我会在相隔六个街区的地方等昆斯
I'll be waiting for Quince six blocks over.
公平的交易
Fair trade.
我知道找昆斯是出于私人原因
I know that Quince is personal.
我明白
I get it.
斯塔尔也是
Stahl is personal.
但我们不能毁了这个城市来找他们
But we can't burn the city down trying to find them.
大河路 午夜
River Road, midnight.
同一时间我会在
I get Quince at the same time
地狱门大桥下接昆斯
under Hell's Gate Bridge.
我不会为了你的复仇幻想
I'm not gonna deliver a man to his death
而让一个人去送死的
for your revenge fantasies.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表