剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
被正确的人找到
By the right person.
那已经不是我了
That's not me anymore.
你理解今天发生了什么吗
Do you understand what happened today?
你知道吗 我在墓地里找到了这个
You know, I found this in a grave.
我想说
I mean...
真是天才
I mean, that's kind of genius.
萨珀斯坦的坟墓 没人会想到去那里找
Saperstein's grave, no one's going to think to look there.
几乎没有人
Well, almost no one.
-今天你必须离开 -听我说
- You have to leave town today. - Listen to me.
这个证明了哈莉杀死了米格尔
This proves that Harlee killed Miguel.
如果我现在离开了 她就逍遥法外了
And if I leave now, then she gets away with it.
她会从所有事情中逃脱
She gets away with everything.
你最后一次见到吉娜·罗梅洛是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Gina Romero?
别这么做 别让她对你这么做 凯蒂
Don't do that, don't let her do that to you, Katie.
她会控制你的思想的
She'll get in your head.
哈莉·桑托斯歪曲事实
Harlee Santos distorts the truth.
那就是她做的事
That's what she does.
她杀了吉娜 你思路不清楚
She killed Gina. You're not thinking clearly.
我认为很清楚
I think I am.
你的栽赃陷害结束了
Your frame job's over.
哈莉已在那妓♥女♥谋杀案中被证明清白
Harlee's been cleared of that prostitute's murder.
你知道吗 我从哈莉身上学到了一件事
You know, one thing that I learned from Harlee.
那就是真♥相♥是可以被♥操♥控扭曲的
That the truth, it can be manipulated.
就像一个人
Like a person.
可以被用来背叛我们
It can be used to betray us.
你就是 你在私藏通缉犯
Here you are, you're harboring a wanted man.
你在和你的上级撒谎
You're lying to your superiors about it.
你在伪造证据 如果你暴露了
You've been faking evidence, and it would be a shame
那就太可耻了
if you were exposed.
我曾相信你 我是唯一一个相信你的人
I believed you. I was the only one who did.
那么你把这个牙齿栽赃给哈莉
Then you plant the tooth on Harlee.
我不能 哈莉不相信我
I can't, Harlee doesn't trust me.
-你能办好这件事的 -不 结束了
- You can make this happen. - No, no, it's over.
-你需要帮助 -我要要回我的生活
- You need help. - What I need is my life back.
跑吧 罗伯特
Run, Robert.
-消失吧 -我不能
- Disappear. - I can't.
放开我
Let me go!
就差一点 就差一点
We're so close. We're so close.
放我走
Let me go.
-该死 就差一点 -请放开我
- Damn it, we're so close. - Let me go, please!
我以为你不会打给我
I didn't think you'd call.
一个女孩给了我她的号♥码
Well, a girl gives me her number...
-你的手♥机♥关机了吗 -我没被跟踪
- Is your phone off? - I wasn't followed.
你没法知道
You wouldn't know.
沃兹尼亚克怎么样 他还活着吗
What about Wozniak, is he still alive?
活得好好的呢
And kicking.
和恩里克关在一起
Holed up with Enrique.
被猎杀是一种奇怪的感觉
It's a strange feeling, being hunted.
我过去常常面向光明
I used to look at the lights.
现在我看着光明之间的黑暗
Now I look at the darkness between them.
像是种无法阻挡的力量
It's like some unstoppable force,
越来越近
coming closer with every breath.
我很熟悉这种感觉
I know the feeling well.
很长一段时间都活在这种感觉里
Lived with it for a long time.
斯塔尔
Stahl?
还有拉姆齐
And Ramsey.
还有在他之前试图
And others before him who tried to
威胁我犯错的其他人
intimidate me into making mistakes.
等着我放松警惕
Waiting for me to let my guard down.
有时我也想逃避
Sometimes, I want to run, too.
是什么让你留下来
What keeps you here?
我不会让他们赢
I won't let them win.
你知道吗 桑托斯警探
You know something, Detective Santos.
你很特别
You're singular.
你本可以离开的
You could have left.
是什么让你留下来
What kept you here?
你比你想象得更强大 科尔
You're stronger than you think, Cole.
你在日出餐厅告诉我线索的时候
You made a choice when you gave me that lead
就做出了选择
at the Sunrise Café.
你想为你的搭档伸张正义
You wanted justice for your partner.
而我想做正确的事
And I want to do things right.
但是我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
好
Okay.
如果你还想要我帮忙的话
Okay, if you still want my help.
我会帮忙的
I'll come forward.
他们也许不会和你做交易
They might not give you a deal.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
在乔丹·拉姆齐那里拿不到豁免权
There's no immunity from Jordan Ramsey.
但这不意味着我会让他赢
But that doesn't mean that I have to let him win.
那你打算怎么做
So what's the play?
突袭 趁其不备抓住他
Strike quickly, catch him off guard.
你不能指望陪审团 即使有我的证词
You can't count on a jury. I mean, even with my testimony.
他会想办法逃脱的 到处都有他的人
He'll find a way out, he has contacts everywhere.
他不能利用这些人
He won't be able to use them.
如果是在公共场合的话就不能
Not if it's done out in the open.
我们得在公共场所行动
We need to do this in public.
如果你再逃跑的话
Try that again,
我就让你尝尝这把枪里的子弹
and I'll introduce you to a shell from this gun.
爸爸不想要你回去
Daddy doesn't want you back.
很伤人 是吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
猜猜还有什么
Well, guess what?
我也不想要你
I don't want you, either.
所以别给我把你扔进深渊的理由
So don't give me a reason to send you into the abyss.
就像这样
And here's a preview.
你还记得杰是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
You remembered Jay was a realtor.
我认真听了
I'm a good listener.
不 你没有 你只是有需要
No, you're not. You just needed something.
我中了圈套 内特
I'm being set up, Nate.
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
也许你今天不是
Yeah, maybe not today.
如果这话让你难以接受 是因为你也这样想
If that's hard to hear, it must resonate.
难以接受是因为说这话的人是你
It's hard to hear because it's you saying it.
你想要什么 爸爸 什么都没有改变
What do you expect, dad? Nothing changes.
你把我们送出城
You send us out of town,
然后说你一整天都要工作
and you say that's a good day's work.
但是为什么不做出不同的选择
But why not choose differently?
我无法控制这件事
I don't have control over this.
我没法走一步算三步
I'm not three steps ahead,
我甚至都没有掌握所有的棋子
I don't even have my pieces all on the board.
那就别再继续了 爸爸
So stop playing the game, Dad.
停下来
Just stop.
看看这个
Here.
这是我正在写的专栏
It's an op-ed I'm working on.
你要是想评论的话告诉我
Let me know if you want to comment.
"打我记事以来 我爸就是警♥察♥
"My father was a police officer as long as I can remember.
现在我反而不确定"
Now I'm not sure what he is."
-内特 -我会匿名发表
- Nate... - I'll submit it anonymously.
我去看看妈妈
I'm going to go check on Mom.
告诉她我爱她 还有我很抱歉
Tell her that I love her and I'm sorry.
再添上点诗意
Maybe add a little poetry to it.
你知道吗 爸爸 不论现在正发生什么
You know what, dad, whatever's going on right now,
最后只有两个选择
it's only going to come down to two choices.
你要么做正确的事 要么做些其它的
You either do the right thing, or you do something else.
不能简单地把这个世界看作非黑即白
Black and white is a lazy way to see the world.
你一直都在努力工作
You've always been a hard worker.
这很可能会适得其反
This could easily backfire.
你早已被严密审查
You are already under heavy scrutiny.
所以我才需要解释那些已记录在案的东西
That's why I need to explain everything on record.
警探 你刚洗脱了谋杀的罪名
Detective, you were just cleared of murder.
你的上级是个通缉犯 你认为现在
Your boss is a wanted man. Do you think right now
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表