剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第三季 第七集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
子弹从这嵌入 正好顶在这节骨头上
The bullet is lodged right up against the bone.
移♥动♥会有什么后果 不用我提醒你了吧
You need me to remind you what happens if it moves?
你跟她说过你相信
Did you share with her your belief
斯塔尔探员回来了吗
that Agent Stahl is back in the city?
你可以自己去确认
You now have independent corroboration.
我之前不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you this before
因为当时哈莉在那
because Harlee was there,
但是哈莉说当他们在一起时
but Harlee was as obsessed with Agent Stahl
她也迷恋着斯塔尔探员
as she said he was with her.
你唯一的证人收回了她的陈述
Your only witness retracted her story.
吉娜
Gina!
现在 该还债了
And now, a debt needs to be paid.
他们在跟里奥阿查黑帮勾结
Intelligence is in bed with the Riohacha Cartel,
还有谁在保护恩里克·奥蒂斯
who's also protecting Enrique Ortiz.
警探你也一样 走吧
You too, detectives. Move along.
我们拿到了她的证词
We have her statement.
班尼特是受命杀死詹姆斯·纳瓦的吗
Was Bennett ordered to kill James Nava?
即兴行凶
Improvised.
警♥察♥调查警♥察♥是很危险的事
Cops investigating cops is dangerous business.
反抗警员互相包庇的潜规则注定是孤军奋战
Going against that blue wall is a lonely path.
西奥·班尼特 你因谋杀
Theo Bennett, you're under arrest
詹姆斯·纳瓦被捕了
for the murder of James Nava.
准备好臭大街吧
Prepare to be unpopular.
这是红钩区一处地♥产♥的购买♥♥合同
It's a purchase agreement for a property in Red Hook,
是个保税仓库
a bonded warehouse.
我会搞清楚
I'll find out.
拉姆齐又在运货了
Ramsey's bringing in another shipment.
咱们去大干一场吧
Let's go make a scene.
未知号♥码
快找掩护
怎么了
What is it?
警员903
Tango Nine Zero Three
请求立即增援
Requesting immediate backup!
警车来了
Cover's here!
等等 等等 他们掉头了
Wait, wait, wait, they're turning back!
一旦打破警员包庇 就只能孤军奋战了
The blue wall--once you cross it, you're alone!
掉头 不然我发誓立马开枪毙了你
Turn around, or I swear to God, I'll shoot you right here!
离岗增援 正在鸣警笛亮警灯
42-12, roll a code three,
到西街67号♥路况如何
10-13 to 67 West Street.
支援求救警员
Responding to officers in distress.
你觉得警笛能把这群人吓跑吗
You'd think sirens would scare these guys away.
他们也是警♥察♥的话就不好说了
Not if they're cops themselves!
增援在路上了
Backup's on the way.
不 他们全都掉头了
Negative. They all turned around.
六辆警车全都走了
Six black and whites aborted.
这只有我一个人
I am here by myself.
-再呼叫一次 -收到
- Call it again! - Copy.
各单位注意 在西街67号♥鸣警笛亮警灯
All units, roll a code three at 67 West Street.
-巡逻车 有一辆回来了 -只有一辆
- Patrol car! One came back! - Just one?
这城市里一共有34000个警♥察♥
34,000 cops in the city,
只剩两个还喜欢我们吗
only two still like us?
这只是个开始
It's a start!
火力小了
Shots are subsiding.
我们出去吗
So we take the door?
苔丝 不 苔丝 快回去
Tess, no! Tess, pull back!
我们唯一的增援就是苔丝
The sole responder? It's Tess?
-对 自杀式增援 -就她一个人
- Yeah, kamikaze style! - She's alone?
比我们想象的还要疯狂
And crazier than we thought!
有时候疯狂点也是好事
Sometimes crazy is good!
沃兹
Woz!
冷静 冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there!
冷静点 治安官
Easy there, sheriff!
有人受伤吗
Did anybody get hurt?
-没有 -你是唯一一个支援我们的人
- No. - You're our only backup.
总得有人来救你们
Someone had to come save your asses!
你看见什么人了吗
Did you see anyone?
我可没等他们开口自我介绍
I didn't wait for an introduction.
他们把火力分散开之后就跑了
They sprayed cover fire and took off.
看这个
Look at this.
连擦伤都没有
Not one bruise.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?
比青苹果厉害多了
Beats Granny Smith.
所以说我们的情报可靠
So our intel was solid.
拉姆齐在利用这个保税仓
Ramsey is using this warehouse
帮黑帮运货
to move shipments for the Cartel.
一个他们没来得及运出去的样品
One sample that they didn't get to move out.
如果我们能把这些毒品和情报部门联♥系♥起来
If we can link these drugs to Intelligence,
我们就能继续拘留班尼特了
we have our charge to hold Bennett.
终于来了
Ugh. Here we go.
增援到了 这群混♥蛋♥还真♥他♥妈♥勇敢
The cavalry. These brave sons of bitches.
包庇墙里有变心的呀
Blue wall had a change of heart.
现在来有点晚啊
Little late to answer the bell now.
我当警♥察♥已经27年了
27 years I've worn a badge.
27年来我确信一点
27 years I banked on one certainty:
如果我紧急呼救
That if I made a distress call,
一定会有兄弟来救我
a brotherhood would be there at my aid.
我们把情报部门曝光之后
When we expose the Intelligence unit,
他们就能继续支持我们了
we'll get them back.
27年
27 years!
沃兹 人们一旦知道了真♥相♥
Woz, once people know the truth--
我告诉过你多少次 一旦你拘留了警♥察♥
How many times did I tell you this would happen
事情就会变成这样
if you arrested a cop?
情报部门的一员
A member of the Intelligence unit.
我们还剩几小时可以起诉班尼特
Look, we still have a few more hours to charge Bennett
这场公♥关♥战就能翻盘了
and turn this whole PR war around.
这和公♥关♥无关 也和你无关
This isn't about PR. This isn't about you!
我们被丢在这等死
We were all left to die!
我们被孤立了 哈莉
We're all alone, Harlee!
我们试过你的方法了
We tried it your way, and now we're not
现在我们可以分道扬镳了
part of the tribe anymore.
省点子弹吧 你们来晚了
Save your ammo. You missed the action!
我们听见鸣警笛亮警灯了
We heard the code three!
增援的人呢
Where are the responding officers?
还有几分钟才到吧
Minutes away.
没人来吧
Nobody showed, huh?
-你来了 -这是在谢我吗
- You did. - Is that a thank you?
你听见我谢你了吗
Did you hear me say thank you?
那我应该不用说不客气了
Guess I don't have to say you're welcome, then.
你们来这个偏僻的保税仓干什么
What were you doing in an offline bonded warehouse?
没别的事
Nothing much.
就是来掺和一下跨国黑帮跟他们在布鲁克林的
Just intercepting a meeting between an international Cartel
帮手的会面而已
and their fixer in Brooklyn.
-没抓到人 -要是支援来了也许就能抓到人了
- No arrests, huh? - We might have,
如果支援能来的话
if backup had shown up.
别说我没警告过你
Can't say I didn't warn you.
桑托斯
Santos.
我是85警区的威尔逊警探
Detective Wilson from the 8-5.
你知道吉娜·罗梅洛吗
Do you know a Gina Romero?
知道一点 怎么了
A little, why?
我们在她的住处找到了你的卡
We found your card in her place.
你是在调查色情犯罪吗
Were you investigating a vice crime?
她是个逃犯案件的目击者
She's a witness in a fugitive case.
不再是了
Not anymore.
那不是个病态好奇心的博物馆
It's not a museum for morbid curiosity.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos.
你打了我的电♥话♥
You called me.
你可以不来的
You didn't have to come.
联调局确认了你正在进行一项调查活动
FBI confirmed an active investigation.
-谁发现的 -邻居
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表