剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
*我被裹挟在锁链中*
*I'm wrapped up in these chains*
好吧 这里演的什么戏
All right, what's the play here?
我设了诱饵
I set the bait.
你们俩停好车 等着拉姆齐或者他的人
You two pull in a spot, and wait for Ramsey or his guys
领着我们找到那名黑客
to lead us to this hacker.
又是一次黑色行动
So another Hail Mary black op?
有的事就是得自己做
Certain things you have to do yourself.
这会让我付出什么代价 沃兹
What's this one gonna cost me, Woz?
我在处理这些警探护盾
I'm working on the detective shields.
我得从这个里面出来
I just need to get out from under all this.
耐心可没什么用
Patience doesn't pay the bills.
我的工资少了很多 又没什么外快赚
My salary's been decimated, you got no extracurriculars,
为了活命只好用信♥用♥卡♥
I've been using my credit cards to stay afloat,
但撑不了多久了
but this ship is sinking.
你欠多少钱
How much are you under?
我以为我们已经过那个阶段了
I think we're past that point.
别这样 让我帮你
No, come on, let me help you.
不行 我不能一有事就哭着找帮助
No, I can't always go crying to Daddy.
给我个数字
Just give me a number.
撤销预付款 借一笔钱
Set aside an advance, work out a loan.
什么
What?
157412美元
$157,412.
哈莉在哪里
Where's Harlee?
她应该来这里见我们
She's supposed to meet us here.
嫌犯辨认准备好了吗
Is the lineup ready?
是的 我们在召集志愿者
Yeah, we're assembling volunteers,
等着威尔科观察
just waiting on Verco to observe.
我在不相干的案子下面申请了文件
I filed it under an unrelated case.
好主意 听着 玻璃是单向的 明白吗
Good idea. Listen, there's gonna be a one-way glass, all right?
你只需要指认出在旅馆代表恩里克
All you gotta do is point out the police officer
出面干涉的警官就可以
that intervened on Enrique's behalf at the hotel.
你们走来走去的干什么
What the hell you guys doing walking through here?
他是目击证人
He's a witness!
十有八♥九♥那把刀上的血迹是吉娜·罗梅洛的
Ten to one the blood on that knife matches Gina Romero.
我会在上面找到指纹吗
Am I gonna find any prints on it?
我想斯塔尔不会那么笨
Well, I don't think Stahl is that stupid
但他是个疯子 所以皆有可能
but he is a lunatic-anything's possible.
你认为他想达成什么目的
And what do you believe he's trying to accomplish?
他要毁了我的生活
He's trying to destroy my life.
毁了我的公信力
Undermine my credibility.
你最后一次看到罗梅洛女士是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Ms. Romero?
就在她提出要改变证词的时候
Right before she called to change her story, I think.
我告诉你她要撤销证词的时候
When I told you that she recanted,
你跟她联♥系♥过吗
did you try to contact her?
迈尔斯探员 这是正式的审讯吗
Agent Myers, is this an official interrogation?
没有物证能将斯塔尔和受害人联♥系♥起来
No physical evidence linking Stahl to the victim.
没有证人指出他在场
No witnesses that put him on site.
但谋杀发生前后
But you were seen at her apartment
公♥寓♥现场都有你的身影
both before and after the murder.
你认为我杀了整个纽约市唯一
You think I killed the only other person
知道斯塔尔行踪的人
in New York City who had seen Stahl?
并把作案工具落下了
And forgot the murder weapon?
在众多纽约警♥察♥眼皮底下
Went back to retrieve it under the nose
又绕回去把它取了回来
of about a dozen NYPD officers,
就为了把它带到联邦调查局那
only to then walk it over to the FBI?
好吧 是有一处疑点
Well, there's one inconsistency.
一处吗
Only one?
斯塔尔对你做了详细侧写
Stahl created an extensive profile on you.
周密 详细 旨在提供
Thorough, detailed, designed to draw
可靠的行为预测
reliable behavioral forecasts.
预测的结果是什么
And what would those be?
你会处理掉那把刀
You would've gotten rid of the knife.
让开
Fore!
看来我得换个
I'll have to switch to a club
门禁更好的俱乐部了
with a more exclusive door policy.
有那么一刻 我把你错认成情报部门的人
For a second there, I mistook you for an Intelligence agent.
一有危险迹象 你就改变生活轨迹
First sign of danger, you're supposed to switch up your routine.
只在非常危险的时候
Only with serious threats.
你在牢里生存就得重新校准
You're gonna have to recalibrate
你的危险评估标准
your risk assessment to survive in prison,
你会有大量免费做♥爱♥的机会
so you'll get plenty of free sex.
就连你的威胁都变弱了 马特
Even your threats are getting soft, Matt.
直接死掉没什么意思
The sudden death is overrated.
我更希望是无期徒刑 这样我就能看着
I prefer a life sentence, this way I can watch
接下来你的三十年从你眼睛里缓缓流尽
the life drain from your eyes over the next 30 years.
不领先我两杆 你就不会了解我的情况
You don't get to where I am without staying two strokes ahead.
你的人 班尼特 的确很会说
Your man, Bennett, he sure can sing.
你是想骗到最后的机会吗
Is that supposed to trick me into giving you a fighting chance?
你上法庭就知道了 黑客会作证
You'll find out in court, when the hacker testifies.
那个黑客 你没听说吗
The hacker? Didn't you hear?
他遭受了一场致命的车祸
The man suffered a fatal car accident.
悲剧 真的
Tragedy, really.
那样的天赋很难复♥制♥
Talent like that is hard to come by.
常来看看 我能教你几招
Come back and visit any time. I can teach you a couple moves.
受害者二十二岁 念麻省理工中途辍学
Your victim is a 22-year-old MIT drop-out.
十月份因网络诈骗被调查
He was investigated back in October for some online scam,
但没有案底
but no charges were filed.
猜一下 情报局吗
Let me guess. Intelligence?
卷宗名单上有菲尔普斯警官
Officer Phelps is listed on the case file.
翻他公♥寓♥应该会一无所获
I doubt we're gonna find anything back at his apartment.
我说了 这里有内鬼
Told you, there's a mole!
就因为那场车祸吗
A car accident proves that?
时间太巧了
It was timed perfectly!
你承诺过你有计划
You promised me that you had a plan.
要应付一个陷阱 我得知道那是陷阱
For a trap to work, I have to know it's set.
你从没提过他的生命受到了威胁
You never mentioned a man's life was in danger.
不然你觉得拉姆齐会干嘛
What did you think Ramsey was gonna do?
-给他发个邮件吗 -祝贺你 队长
- Send him an e-mail? - Congratulations, Lieutenant.
证明拉姆齐攻入内部调查科
It only took one dead stranger to confirm
只需要死一个人
Ramsey's reach in Internal Affairs.
难怪你在单位这么有名
No wonder you're so popular in the department.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
瓦妮莎在哪儿
Where's Vanessa?
她见了班尼特 被吓到了
She got spooked when she saw Bennett.
洛曼找她去了
Loman went looking for her.
干嘛让他俩待一起
What were those two even doing in the same room together?
在楼梯间 没人想到他会来
Stairwell. Nobody knew she was coming,
班尼特被护送去派因斯队长办公室
Bennett was being escorted to Captain Pine's office
取回被没收的武器
to have his confiscated service weapon returned.
取回
Returned?
这是标准程序 警官从拘留所释放
Standard protocol when a police officer
有权获得被没收武器
is released from custody.
我们有目击者称班尼特
We have a witness linking Bennett
跟大毒枭的儿子有牵扯
to the son of a Cartel kingpin.
我们还有时间
And we had a deadline.
三小时后吗
Three hours from now!
我已经尽可能控制他了
Look, I held him as long as I could,
命令来自比我高的职位
I was overruled.
我回来前班尼特已经被释放
Bennett was discharged before I got back here.
-我们都在等你 -那你在干嘛
- We were waiting for you! - Yeah, where were you?
我建议 别再跟纽约警局为敌
My advice, stop making enemies of the NYPD.
取消行动 直到班尼特的人来接他
And stay out of the way until Bennett's crew comes to pick him up.
等下 班尼特还在楼里吗
Wait, Bennett's still in the building?
-怎么了 -在哪
- What's up? - Where are you?
你问的不是时候 我在布鲁克林
Not right now. I'm in Brooklyn.
带着你的人来我的区接人吗
With your team on your way to my precinct for a pickup?
一定是烟雾报♥警♥器
Must be the smoke alarm.
爸爸一直觉得有问题
Dad's been having some trouble with it.
你走多久了
How far out are you?
我确定他马上回来
I'm sure he'll be right back.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表