剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
有些承诺我没能遵守
I failed at a few promises.
但是我会一直遵守这个承诺
But that one I intend to keep.
这是这里最好的酒 胆小鬼
From the highest shelf there is, Chicken Little.
慢点喝 兄弟
Take a breath, man.
不 喝最贵的酒是在浪费钱
No, top shelf is a waste of money.
我在喝闷酒
I'm angry drinking.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
华♥莱♥士♥ 我哥哥今天没去见假释官
Wallace. My brother missed his parole meeting today.
-重新安排就是了 -不会有差别的
- Rescheduled. - Same difference.
对假释官来说 他已经错失了机会
To a PO, it's strike one.
你觉得他会重蹈覆辙吗
You think he's dipping a toe in his past life?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不会让他重蹈覆辙的
But I won't let him go down that road again.
也许是火车晚点了 毕竟是从布鲁克林过来
Maybe the train was delayed. It's Brooklyn.
不 我本该亲自开车送他去的
No, I should've driven him myself.
角落包厢的黑发美女请你们的
Complements of the brunette in the corner booth.
是时候该好好解释一下了
Now'd be a good time to explain.
坐下聊会吧
Pull up a chair.
我已经有座位了 谢谢
I have a seat already, thanks.
比起酒吧你们不是更喜欢小餐馆吗
Now wouldn't you prefer diners to bars?
我们想谢谢你处理这些琐事
We felt you deserved a thank you for tying up loose ends.
你的账已经结清了
Your bill's been taken care of.
-琐事 -托马斯·莫利纳
- Loose ends? - Tomas Molina.
那个酒馆老板
The liquor store owner.
那威胁非常有效
That's effective intimidation.
沃兹尼亚克和你的老板做了交易
Wozniak made a deal with your boss.
你们可以停止跟踪我了
You can stop following me.
我尊敬无需自吹自擂的人
I respect a man who doesn't need to brag.
你很有才华
You're talented.
你采取行动的方式
The way you snapped into action
和你在日出大道掩饰枪击的方式
and covered up that shooting at the Sunrise.
面对事实吧 迈克尔 做这些你有天赋
Face it, Michael. You're a natural.
-我们喜欢有天赋的 -你很聪明
- We like naturals. - You're smart.
你值得拥有更多
You deserve more.
我现在这样就很好
I'm good where I'm at.
但还是谢谢你们请的酒
Thanks for the drinks, though.
不要反抗你的野心 警探
Don't fight your ambition, detective.
它会让你头疼的
It'll give you headaches.
交新朋友了
Making new friends?
-我可以搞定 -你可以搞定
- I handled it. - Oh, you handled it.
你现在是做这个了吗
Is that what you do now?
沃兹 过来 我们需要支援
Woz, come on. We need backup.
你们先喝吧
Start without me.
我得先解决件事
I got something I need to handle.
我问你个问题 我要你直接回答我
I'm gonna ask you a question and I want a straight answer.
为什么我的儿子会来找你
Why did my son come to you?
-什么 -在葬礼上
- What? - At the funeral.
为什么是你 洛曼 为什么我儿子要找你
Why you, Loman? Why did my son come to you?
沃兹 你先离开了
Woz, you had left.
他已经和我聊过了
He'd already talked to me.
你在那里也看到了 他周围到处都是
You were there, surrounded by all the people
自打他儿时就认识他的人
who've known him since he was a little kid.
但他却去找你
And yet he came to you.
是什么让他觉得他能从你身上问出秘密
What made him think he could get secrets out of you?
上次我对他很坦诚
I was straight with him last time.
去年秋天 他写关于茱莉亚·埃尔的文章时
Last fall, when he was writing that piece on Julia Ayers.
你到底和他讲了什么
And you shared what with him, exactly?
警♥察♥工作的细节
Finer points of police work?
我怎么管理我的团队
How I run my crew?
你儿子知道你是什么样的人
Your son knows who you are.
这不是什么秘密
It's no secret.
什么不是秘密
What's no secret?
-你知道的 -不 我不知道
- You know. - No, I don't know.
你告诉我
You tell me.
当你需要结果的时候
That you can be a hard-nosed son of a bitch
你可以是一个不讲情面的混♥蛋♥
when it comes to getting results.
你告诉他任何有关唐尼·波普的事了吗
Did you tell him anything about Donnie Pomp?
我告诉他我被一名内部调查科的警官盘问了
I told him I got grilled by an Internal Affairs officer
而你并没有说他是你的朋友
that you didn't tell me was your friend.
我不记得你问过我
I don't remember you asking.
我告诉他我在你的厨房♥里杀了他
I told him that I killed him in your kitchen.
你为了保护我而烧了尸体
And that you protected me by burning the body.
你为什么要告诉他这个
Why would you tell him that?
因为并不是我们每个人都能像你一样
Because not all of us can carry around this...
承受着这份疯狂 好吗
madness like you can, all right?
有时候真♥相♥就这么从嘴里吐出来了
Sometimes the truth just crawls out.
下次你想自白的时候
Next time you feel like confessing,
你可以去跟神父说
you find a priest.
♪From the moment that we started♪
♪But somehow I didn't care♪
♪I kept you from danger♪
♪Held you like no other♪
♪A beautiful stranger♪
♪Do you send my body fire♪
♪Your cards on the table♪
♪A freak undercover♪
♪'Cause she was my angel♪
♪And she's a bad woman♪
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
翻我的东西 穿我的衣服吗
What? Go through my stuff, try on my clothes?
我没有带任何衣服 对不起
I--I didn't bring any clothes. Sorry.
我在借东西之前应该先问你的
I should've asked before borrowing anything.
也许你该回你那儿去
Maybe you should go back to your place.
不 拜托
No, please, I--
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, I just--
假装成你那么久
After pretending to be you for so long,
又看到斯塔尔对你那么着迷
and--and seeing how obsessed Stahl was with you,
我想我只是好奇 或是嫉妒
I guess I--I was curious or--or jealous.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just--
我需要知道这是什么感觉
I needed to know what it was like.
你必须得离开
Okay. You need to go.
哈莉 拜托
Harlee, please.
我保证 这不会再发生了
I promise, it won't happen again.
我知道 因为你现在就得离开我的房♥子
I know, because you're gonna get out of my house right now.
他不会放过我的
He'll come after me.
你知道的
You know that.
♪Dark days, dark days, d-dark days♪
♪Dark days, dark days, d-d-d-dark, d-d-dark days♪
♪Dark days, d-dark days♪
要喝什么
What's your drink?
你那儿有通乐[洗涤剂]吗
You got any Drano back there?
差不多吧
Close enough.
你不是为了好这口而喝的
You're not drinking that for the taste.
喝这个不如找个人好好聊聊
A friendly ear beats 80-proof Drano.
不要太靠近我
Don't get too close to me.
任何太靠近我的人都会受到伤害
Anybody who gets too close gets hurt.
他们受伤了 我沦落至此 借酒忘怀
They get hurt, I end up here, trying to forget.
我知道一个更好的办法来忘记一切
I know a better way to forget.
今晚可有点正式啊
All business tonight, huh?
-别说话 -放松
- Don't talk. - Relax.
我不会咬你的
I won't bite.
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
为什么我会想被一个
Why would I wanna be touched by some
-威廉姆斯堡的嬉皮士抚摸 -放开我
- Williamsburg hipster fairy? - Let me go!
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你死定了
You're dead.
你本应该逃跑的
You should've run.
你可不够了解我
You don't know me very well.
我不会偷任何东西的
I'm not gonna steal anything.
你真的看见过他吗
Did you ever really see him?
我不会向你撒谎的
I wouldn't lie to you.
但是你也不确定
But you're not sure.
我以为我很确定
I thought I was.
不
No.
不要再来了
No more.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表