剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
正在赶往日出餐厅的枪击现场
Responding to shots fired at the Sunrise Cafe.
我杀了一个无辜的人
I shot an innocent man.
你当时追着逃犯 他转过身
You were on foot pursuit, he turned
-他拿枪指着你 -洛曼
- and aimed his gun at you. - Loman!
你确定他在追捕一名警♥察♥吗
Are you sure he chased a cop?
一个逃离屠♥杀♥现场的警♥察♥
A cop who ran away from a massacre.
我不是要和秘密警♥察♥开战
I'm not starting a war with the secret police.
你没疯 一切都是有联♥系♥的
You're not crazy. It's all connected.
如果你真的爱我 救我
If you really love me, save me.
你为什么这么对你自己
Why would you do this to yourself?
来人啊
Somebody!
她是个应♥召♥女
She's an escort.
斯塔尔叫她哈莉
Stahl calls her Harlee.
-告诉我发生了什么 -我看见他了
- Tell me what happened. - I saw him.
-看见谁 -斯塔尔
- Saw who? - Stahl.
最后一次接触是在墨西哥边境以北
Last contact was north of the Mexican border.
所以你就认为他在那儿 在墨西哥吗
And that's where you think he is? Mexico?
有没有可能你只是用斯塔尔分散注意力
Is it possible you're using Stahl as a distraction?
分散了情报部门杀死了那个
Distraction from the fact the intelligence unit
我爱过的唯一正派的人的事实
killed the only decent man that I ever loved,
还是你帮助他们掩盖痕迹的事实
or that you helped cover their tracks?
内特开始问纳瓦谋杀案的问题了
You know, Nate started asking questions about Nava's murder.
这条线索可能会揭开哈莉在日升开的那枪
That thread could unravel harlee's bad shoot at the Sunrise.
莫里纳先生 别联♥系♥内特·沃兹尼亚克
Mr. Molina? Don't contact Nate Wozniak.
为什么我会想被一个嬉皮士抚摸
Why would I want to be touched by some hipster fairy?
放开我
Let me go!
你死了
You're dead.
你真的见过斯塔尔吗
Did you ever really see Stahl?
-我不会骗你的 -但是你不确定
- I wouldn't lie to you. - But you're not sure.
我以为我看见了
Thought I was.
蓝海暮色
第三季 第四集
来人啊
Somebody!
911报♥警♥中心 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
一个女人
A woman.
她在流血 她把手腕割了好大的口子
She's bleeding. She cut her wrist wide open.
能告诉我你的位置吗
Can you tell me where you are?
迪尔菲尔德路872号♥
872 Deerfield Road.
快点 她流了很多血
Hurry up. She's losing a lot of blood.
人们 人们使我着迷
People. Well, people fascinate me.
弗朗西斯卡厨房♥
我过去靠观察人类行为谋生
I used to observe human behavior for a living,
我可以告诉你的是
and I can tell you just about everyone walking around
人们整日东奔西走
out there doesn't have the first damn clue
根本没有丝毫作为线索的动机
as to what motivates them.
而且 我曾经为这些可怜的混♥蛋♥感到难过
And, you know, I used to feel sorry for the poor bastards.
他们还没有看过人间百态就跌入谷底
They'd hit rock bottom without seeing 100 different things
他们本可以做的不同
they could have done differently,
或者说如果他们可以
or if they could,
他们也无法控制那些令人堕落的冲动
they were simply unable to control the impulses that sunk them...
贪婪 自大 傲慢
greed, ego, pride...
爱情...女人
love... A woman.
那就是我垮掉的原因
That was my downfall.
但是像所有关于这种甜蜜疾病的故事一样
But like all tales of that sweet sickness,
故事都有两面 不是吗
there are two sides of the story, aren't there?
有一个"她"的版本
There's a "She said"...
也有一个"他"的版本
and a "He said."
罗伯特 我需要打个电♥话♥
Robert... I need to call in that favor.
我很清楚
I knew better.
我知道和她在一起很不现实
I knew being with her was impractical.
甚至可以说很危险
It was dangerous, even.
也许那也是我爱上她的部分原因
Maybe that was part of it.
但是当我被迷住...当海妖的歌♥声
But once I was hooked... once this siren
引诱我到岩岸的时候
lured me into the rocky shore...
她开始屠♥杀♥
she went in for the kill.
她把与我无关的事情归咎于我
She blamed me for things I had nothing to do with.
她把我置于光亮之下
She cast me in a light
让我最亲近的朋友怀疑我
that had my closest friends doubting me.
那是一场错误
It was a mistake.
他本不该被卷进来
He wasn't supposed to be part of it.
你若当时不在场 你怎么会知道
How would you know that unless you were there?
我不在 我发誓
I wasn't. I swear.
是谁杀了纳瓦
Who killed Nava?
更糟 我...我让她进入了我的大脑
Worse, I... I let her in my head...
进入了我的思维
into my wiring.
这样一来
And once you do that...
就失去了控制
you give up control.
头脑中清醒的部分尖叫着让你走开
The part of you that knows better is screaming at you
但是另一部分
to walk away, but the other part
却执迷不悟
just can't let it go.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
就像是...重力
It's like, uh... gravity.
引力太强
The pull is too strong.
喂
Hello?
我能为你做些什么
Is there something I can do for you?
有些日子我觉得我的理智在慢慢溜走
Some days I feel my sanity slowly slipping away...
被人偷走了
stolen from me.
不
No.
-不要再来了 -然而
- No more. - And yet,
我每次见到她
every time I see her,
都会热血澎湃
I feel the same rush.
夹杂着同样的恶心和
that same mixture of nausea and...
快乐
joy.
我也曾跟这样的人约会过
I dated a guy like that once.
总是对我评头论足 就是个陷阱
Always judging me. Such a trap.
不能做自己 又何谈快乐
How can you be happy if you can't just be yourself?
没错 没错 瞧啊 你现在懂了
Exactly, exact... see? Now you get it.
但她低估了我
But she's underestimated me.
以为我会放弃
She thought I'd just give up.
是啊 你可不像那种会任凭他人
Yeah, you don't really seem like the kind of person
随意践踏的人
that lets someone walk all over you.
差一点 但是
I almost was, but then...
所以我才会回来
that's why I came back...
让她知道我是值得尊敬的人
to show her that I'm a man to be respected.
向她证明我不是她以为的那种人
Prove to her that I'm not the man she thinks.
这杯我请了
This one's on the house.
心碎俱乐部的同仁请你喝一杯
From a fellow member of the broken hearts club.
-谢了 美女 -没事
- Thanks, doll. - Yep.
老样子吗
The usual?
对
Yeah.
谢了 艾丽莎
Thanks, Alissa.
安娜
Annie?
爸爸 你对自己做了什么
Dad, what did you do to yourself?
沃兹 听得见吗
Woz. Are you with me?
你现在还没搞清楚吗
You haven't figured that out by now?
你的枪呢
Where's your gun?
垃圾桶下面
Under the dumpster.
没缴械的话 反击才更有胜算
Easier to fight back if you don't disarm yourself.
真不是重点 对吧
That wasn't the point, was it?
我没想到撤退战略
I didn't think of an exit strategy.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
没错 对 《经济学人》
Yep, yep, "The Economist."
有思想的人都爱读
It's a thinker's read.
跟未来掌握在自己手上的人对话
Speaks to a man who makes his own future.
-对 -或者我只是想了解时事
- Yeah. - Or I just like to stay informed.
等等 我记得
Oh, wait a minute, I remember...
好像有天晚上在格雷西酒馆见过你吧
hey, I saw you at Gracie's Tavern the other night, didn't I?
我没见过你 别介意
I didn't see you. No offense.
没事
None taken.
还以为情报部门的警♥察♥
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表