剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Less warning.
行了 咱们走吧
Okay, let's find an exit. Come on.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
哈莉太冲动了
Harlee makes an impulsive decision,
受气的总是我们
we all suffer the blow back.
有什么消息
What else is new?
我现在只想让我哥哥离这些破事远点
Right now, I just wanna keep my brother out of its way.
洛曼 快跟我说这是个好消息
Loman, tell me this is good news.
你还是能听见 对吧
You still hear them, don't you?
脑子里挥不去的声音
The voices that don't go quiet.
你已经煎熬了好几年了
They've been chasing you for years.
对吧
Haven't they?
队长 副队长 警长
Captains, Lieutenants, Sergeants.
父亲
Dad.
我有权保持沉默
I'm exercising my right to silence.
噩梦停止了吗
Have the nightmares stopped yet?
档案上说你在阿富汗的
It says here in your file that you were at Kamdesh
卡姆德什工作过
in Afghanistan.
从那之后 你的记录就越来越糟
And then after that, your service record goes dark.
你干什么了 帐篷里打飞机被抓住了
What were you doing? Jerking off in a tent?
你在那失去了朋友吗
Did you lose any friends over there?
杀了平民
Kill any civilians?
我
I--
我有权保持沉默
I am exercising my right to silence.
我知道
I get it.
我也给人收过尸
I packed body bags too.
你做了选择
You made choices,
你活下来了
and you survived.
即使你丧失了人类的本性
Even if you lost what made you human.
我有权保持沉默
I'm exercising my right to silence.
你想过他们吗
Do you ever think about them?
那些想在早高峰之前
The waitress who was trying to make it home for some rest
回家休息一会儿的服务员
before the breakfast rush.
她和那些在被摧毁的村庄里
Is she any different than the women and children
向你求助的妇女儿童
from those torn down villages
有什么区别
who were looking to you for help?
你还记不记得
Do you remember the moment
他们意识到你不是去帮助他们的那个时刻
they realized that you weren't there to help them?
就像我说的
Like I said.
噩梦停止了吗
Have the nightmares stopped yet?
-我有权 -我知道
- I'm exercising-- - I know.
我知道你的答案
I know your answer.
我的也一样
It's mine too.
那晚你拦下詹姆斯·纳瓦
Did you intercept James Nava that night
是不是接到指令要杀掉他
with orders to kill him?
他转院没留下记录
They're keeping his transfer off the books.
是吗 这样的话
Oh, yeah? Who'd you have to charm
你是不是得牺牲点色相
to get that deal?
一个叫卡尔的50岁的男士
50-year-old gentleman named Carl.
那应该让我去呀
You should have sent me.
我可不确定
Uh, I'm not sure, actually.
华♥莱♥士♥ 你还好吗
All right, man. Wallace, you good?
你来了
Yeah, now that you're here.
-别这样 -不是你
- Oh, my man. - Not you.
别激动 大力士
Easy, sailor.
你不想心率飙升吧
Wouldn't want your heart rate to spike.
洛曼
Yo, Loman.
你确定转院手续给他化过名了
You made sure the transfer order is under an alias, right?
对 我写的是出院
Yeah, I wrote it up as a discharge.
不同的名字 不同的医院
Different name, different hospital.
他是安全的
He's safe.
他能认出那场乱斗里的警♥察♥
He can identify a cop in a mass murder.
让他出来太危险了
We're taking chances just being outside.
对
Yeah.
苔丝 苔丝 把门关上
Tess, Tess, close those doors!
到里面去
Get back inside!
先生 把你的手放到我能看到的地方
Sir, put your hands where I can see them.
别那么干
Don't do that, sir.
手
Hands!
-是枪 -不不不
- It's a gun! - No, no, no, no!
那不是枪 兄弟
It wasn't a gun, man!
冷静点
Chill!
你为什么不听我的
Yo, why didn't you listen to me, huh?
你差点就挨枪子儿了
You almost got yourself shot.
失聪人士
他开口了吗
Is he talking yet?
比他想象的说的多
More than he thinks he is.
你和桑托斯警探坏了规矩
You and detective Santos broke a cardinal rule.
你坏了什么规矩我也能列出来
I can list a few rules you're breaking.
我们都有自己的底线
I guess we all draw our own lines.
我还以为这场误会
I was laboring under the misapprehension
我们能和解呢
that we have an agreement.
事已至此 平静接受吧
There's breathing exercises for that.
既然挑明了我们不能和解
Now that it's clear that we don't,
我可要让你出名了
I'm gonna make you famous.
我尽量长话短说
I'll endeavor to keep this short.
队长
Hey, Lieutenant.
出来看看吧
You're gonna want to see this.
纽约警局情报部门的英勇斗士们
The brave men and women of NYPD's intelligence unit
为了铲除恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
have been working for four years to infiltrate
已经努力了四年
and disarm this terrorist cell.
乔丹·拉姆齐队长
警♥察♥局广场
我们成功拆除了三处未引爆的
We have diffused undetonated explosive devices
爆♥炸♥装置
in three locations.
班尼特警探一人就在布鲁克林的地铁站附近
Detective Bennett himself located two pipe bombs
找出了两个炸♥弹♥
near a subway station in Brooklyn.
不幸的是 由于不顾手足情谊
Unfortunately due to a lack of the brotherhood
以及纽约警局众所周知的不团结
and the solidarity that the NYPD is known for,
班尼特警探现在已经
Detective Bennett has now been falsely accused
被6♥4♥区的警探错误地拘留
and wrongfully detained by detectives
和不实地指控了
of the 6♥4♥th precinct.
他们鲁莽的行为完全是
The reckless behavior they have demonstrated
更进一步地破坏了...
has further compromised--
真的吗
Seriously?
反恐牌
The anti-terrorism card?
没有人去查证坏人
Nobody fact checks the boogeyman.
我们早就该知道他们会还击
You had to expect that they were gonna strike back.
不能让他们吹捧那个人
We can't let them canonize this guy.
要是班尼特不说的话
Well, if Bennett's not gonna talk,
我们就自己创造证据
then we're gonna have to plant.
不 不能玩阴的
No, nothing dirty!
对抗拉姆齐 就得光明正大的
With Ramsey, it's gotta be straight,
要不然我们就不做
or we don't do it.
不做 这浑水我们已经蹚了
Don't do it? We're already in it!
你说过有证据
You said that there was evidence.
纳瓦的笔记本
Nava's notebook.
我们换成别的东西就行了
So we replace it with something else.
我们可以叫盖尔·贝克帮忙
We call in a favor to Gail Baker.
也许她能帮我们联♥系♥恩里克
Maybe she can get me access to Enrique.
毒贩子就是拉姆齐的软肋
The cartel is Ramsey's soft spot.
我觉得是我们欠她的情比较多
I think she holds the IOUs in our relationship.
我们能表明自己的态度
We can take a stand.
别堕落到他们那步田地
Here. Refuse to sink to their level.
哈莉 你刚才还因为我帮你逮捕了他
Harlee, you just thanked me for standing with you
来感谢我
when you made this arrest.
我知道肯定会挑起战争
That I knew was gonna start a war.
有可能整个部门都会针对我们
The entire department could turn against us.
这时候别束缚我的手脚
Don't tie my hands behind my back now.
不是现在
Not now.
沃兹 这是我们的选择最至关重要的时候
Woz, this is when our choices matter the most.
当做错事很容易...
When what's wrong is easy--
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表