剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
难道不应该保持低调吗
might be a good time to keep a low profile?
我有证人可以对付乔丹·拉姆齐
I have a witness who can help bring Jordan Ramsey down.
这证人有名字吗
Does this witness have a name?
在他当着委员会的面
Not until he testifies
作证警♥察♥腐♥败♥之前 他没有名字
in front of the Commission on police corruption.
什么委员会
What commission is that?
你推荐给你上级的那个
The one you're pitching to your boss.
上头才不会在意这些细节
Top brass don't take a piss without knowing the details.
你有内鬼
You have a rat.
我给你目击者的名字 会害死他
I give you the witness's name, he's dead.
我就是想帮你 现在这情况也帮不了了
Even if I'm inclined to help, this is more than I can deliver.
那就说我要作证
Then tell him I want to testify.
他们会往深了问你
They're going to ask you real questions.
作证的话 你将真正被追究法律责任
You are going to be in real legal jeopardy if you do that.
我早已想好了
I already have a target on my back.
我不会停下的
I'm not stopping.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I'll make a few calls.
我需要你多打几个
I need you to make a few more.
我需要你和联调局达成交易
I need you to broker a trade with the Feds
针对一个被通缉的黑帮成员
for a wanted cartel member.
交换什么
In exchange for what?
无后顾之忧 不必接受盘问
No blowback, no questions asked.
向沃兹尼亚克问好
Right. Tell Wozniak I said hi.
拘留恩里克·奥蒂斯对大家都有好处
Enrique Ortiz in custody is a win-win for everybody.
和我们一起应对这件事吧
Just see this through with us.
如我所说 我会打几个电♥话♥
Like I said, I will make a few calls.
警探
Detective.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我做的还不够
Not as much as I do.
看 我并不孤单
See, I'm not alone.
我入职第一天 你教给我什么来着
My first day, what was the lesson?
两个总比一个好
Two is better than one.
一帮队友比两个还好
And a crew is better than two.
还记得吗
Remember that?
那是我留下的原因
It's why I'm staying.
我被通缉了
There's a manhunt for me.
只有我
Just me.
这个地方被突袭的话
If this place gets raided...
我就完了
I'm done.
但我不会拉你下水
But I'm not bringing you down with me.
那是命令
That's an order.
收到 队长
Yes, Lieutenant.
好
Okay.
"打我记事以来 我爸就是警♥察♥
"My father was a police officer as long as I can remember.
现在我反而不确定
Now I'm not sure what he is.
还是一样的蓝色制♥服♥ 一样的警徽
I see the same blues, the same badge,
但我感受不到它们对爸爸意义了
But I have no sense of what they mean to him.
要说有什么区别的话"
If anything."
他总是有话可说
He always did have a way with words.
一定是跟你妈学的
Must have got it from Mom.
因为现在
'Cause right now...
我能想到的唯一一句话
The only words that I can think to say...
-是 -是你不必说出来的那句
- Are-- - Ones you don't need to say.
我试着救过你
I've tried to save you.
很多次
So many times.
每一件案子
Every case,
每个陷入麻烦的女孩
every girl that gets in trouble.
我知道
I know.
校园里的毒品案子
Drugs on the playground...
哈莉
Harlee...
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
-全都和你有关 -不 爸爸
- It's all you. - No, dad.
和你自己有关
It's you.
我无法再失去你
I can't lose you again.
你永远不会失去我
You're never going to lose me.
但你得找回自己
But you need to find yourself.
"打我记事以来 我爸就是警♥察♥"
"My father was a police officer as long as I can remember."
哈莉
Harlee.
我觉得威尔科去争取了恩里克的案子
I think Verco went for the Enrique deal.
不过说实话 我真的不确定你为何这么做
Though to be honest, I'm not sure why you did.
因为这样做似乎是正确的
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
你真是令人惊喜
You're full of surprises.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
-沃兹 -我在这里
- Woz? - I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
我想我可能有个计划
I think I may have a plan
通过官方渠道处理拉姆齐的事
to handle Ramsey through official channels.
休息一下吧 我明早来接你
Yeah, get some rest, I'll pick you up in the morning.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
有个
There's, uh...
我可以得出一个结论
There's only one conclusion I can draw
从手上证据看 哈莉
from the evidence at hand, Harlee.
没人能动得了你
You're untouchable.
你说了谎 在合作的过程中欺骗我
You see, you lie and you con your way through our partnership.
你在我鼻子下面抢了几百万
You heist millions of dollars out from under my nose.
你在这个房♥间里杀死了自己前男友
You murder your ex-boyfriend in this room.
而我还抓不到你把柄
And I can't get you for it.
你任萨珀斯坦死去
You let Saperstein die.
你欺骗了自己的女儿
You deceive your own daughter.
没有遭到惩罚
No punishment.
就是因为这些你才这么做吗
Is that why you're doing all this?
让我赎罪
Penance?
哈莉 我要告诉你多少次
Harlee, how many times do I have to tell you?
如果你不面对自己的罪行 你永远也好不了
You'll never be healed if you don't face your transgressions.
吉娜不该是这个下场的
Gina deserved a better ending.
没错 吉娜不该是这个下场
Yeah, Gina deserved a better ending.
吉娜值得过更好的生活
Gina deserved a better life.
她死去的肉体里蕴藏着纯洁的灵魂
She had a pure heart in that used up body.
而你
And yet you.
你却还呼吸着
You're still breathing air.
-这不公平 -没什么是公平的
- Doesn't seem fair. - Nothing is.
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
你不知道失去自己想要的是什么感觉
You don't know what it is to lose something that you want.
你从未经历过
You've never experienced it.
别跟我讲你男朋友的事情
And don't tell me about your boyfriend,
因为你想让自己需要他
'cause you wanted to want him.
我真惊讶他居然会相信你
I'm amazed he believed you at all.
你知道还有谁相信我吗
You know who else believed me?
盖尔·贝克
Gail Baker.
联调局知道你回来了
The FBI knows that you're back.
他们回来抓你的
And they're coming after you.
凯蒂·迈尔斯也帮不了你
Not even Katie Myers can help you.
没错 她背叛了我
Yeah, she turned on me.
看来我们都笑不出来了
I guess we're all out of witty banter.
第一个是给你的
The first one's for you.
-下一个给我 -今晚没人必须死
- And the next one's for me. - No one has to die tonight.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们注定要联♥系♥在一起
We were always meant to be connected.
-这是不可避免的 -没错 曾经是
- This was inevitable. - You're right, it was.
但你听着 那是因为我欠你的
But listen to me, because I owe you this much.
因为你我变得更好了
I am a better person because of you.
因为你我成为了更好的母亲
I'm a better mother because of you.
你改变了我
You, you have changed me.
我们彼此改变
We've changed each other.
当我要在正确和容易之间选择的时候
When I have a choice between what's right and what's easy,
我会想起你
I think of you.
因为遇到你 我变成了更好的人
I'm a better person because I've met you.
哈莉 你都不敢直视我
Harlee, you can't even look at me.
那是因为我在你眼里会看到自己的倒影
That's because I see my reflection in your eyes.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表