剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第三季 第八集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
你唯一的证人收回了她的陈述
Your only witness retracted her story.
吉娜
Gina!
该还债了
A debt needs to be paid.
迈尔斯探员 这是正式的审讯吗
Agent Myers, is this an official interrogation?
斯塔尔对你做了详细侧写
Stahl created an extensive profile on you.
哈莉·桑托斯很聪明
Harlee Santos is smart.
你对她永远不能放松警惕
You can never let your guard down.
对不起 洛曼 我在你有机会选择
- I'm sorry, Loman, for choosing what kind of cop
该成为什么样的警♥察♥前 替你做出了选择
you were gonna be before you had the chance to.
情报局在跟里奥阿查黑帮勾结
Intelligence is in bed with the Riohacha cartel.
-走吧 -恩里克·奥蒂斯太重要了
- Move along. - Enrique Ortiz is so important
以至于联邦特遣部队
that a federal task force came
来我们分局把他抢走
and swooped him from our custody.
我的人非常明确地表示过不要动他
My men made it explicitly clear to leave him alone.
西奥·班尼特 你因谋杀
Theo Bennett, you're under arrest
詹姆斯·纳瓦被捕了
for the murder of James Nava.
-我可以证明 -那就证明
I can prove this! - Then do it.
告诉我瓦妮莎在哪儿
Tell me where Vanessa is.
在班尼特和黑帮之间
And establish a racketeering link
建立起一个敲诈勒索的连接
between Bennett and the cartel.
拉姆齐在情报部门安插了内鬼 你知道的
Ramsey has a rat in Internal Affairs, you know it.
我要止损 立刻释放班尼特
I'm cutting our losses and releasing Bennett right now.
拉姆齐会知道你收到了线报
Ramsey will know you got tipped,
而这只有可能是班尼特或是我♥干♥的
and it could only be Bennett or me.
忠诚至极
Loyalty under fire.
这个绝对管用
This would certainly do the trick.
这可能会有点痛
This might hurt a little.
放松
Relax.
结束了
It's over.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这些伤疤能管用吗
Will the scars work for me?
管用的不是伤疤
It's not the scars that do it.
而是这背后的故事
It's the story behind it.
说给小孩听的那种故事
Yeah, that's one for the grandkids.
我开始觉得你喜欢这些了
I'm starting to think you enjoy this.
快点 打我的后脑勺
Quick, hit me in the back of the head.
-我得去躲起来了 -我需要一个伤口
- I got to take cover. - I need a wound.
我自己办不到
One I couldn't do on my own.
-数三下 -你看着办
- On three? - Surprise me.
你是个勇敢的人
You're a brave man.
科尔
Cole?
-他们人呢 -跑了
- Where are they? - Gone.
只剩我了
It's just me.
你有事要跟我说
You have things to tell me.
-沃兹尼亚克 -他干的吗
- Wozniak. - He did this?
是的 他没听到他想听的
Yes. And didn't hear what he wanted.
是这样吗
Is that so?
他试过这么做了吗
Did he try this?
然后他试过威胁我了
And then he moved past the threats.
你确定要在我刚为你挺过那一切之后
You sure you don't want to stab me in the back with that?
用这个在背后捅我一刀吗
After everything I just went through for you?
好吧
All right.
我们来回顾一下
Let's walk the timeline.
在第6♥4♥警区转错弯后 你去了哪
Where did you go after your wrong turn at the Six Four?
我爸爸的烟雾报♥警♥器响了
My dad's smoke alarm went off.
我让菲尔普斯把我送到了我的公♥寓♥
I had Phelps drop me at my apartment
我好去拿钥匙
so I could grab the keys.
给我看看钥匙
Show me the keys.
我拿到钥匙之前 他们就找到我了
They got to me before I had them.
他们想知道什么
What did they want to know?
能把你和奥阿查黑帮联♥系♥起来的东西
Anything that could link you to the Riohacha cartel.
-你怎么说的 -真♥相♥
- And you told them? - The truth.
那些事是机密 而我并不需要知道
That you were need-to-know and I didn't need to know.
我想他们不相信你
I take it they didn't believe you.
-不怎么愉快 -你什么都没给他们
- It wasn't pleasant. - You gave them nothing?
给了足够让我活下来的东西
Enough to stay alive.
没什么能伤到我们的 我知道规则
Nothing that could hurt us. I know the dance.
屈服也不用感到羞愧 孩子
There's no shame in breaking, kid.
只要你现在告诉我
Not if you tell me now.
我们可以制定计划 想想办法
We can make a plan, make a play.
如果他们相信你 我们就有了优势
If they trust you, we have the advantage.
但首先我需要确定能相信你
But I need to trust you first.
我不问缘由地跟着你征战
I followed you into battle with my eyes closed.
如果你现在不相信我 你就从未了解过我
If you can't trust me by now, you never knew me at all.
我只知道痛苦
What I know is pain.
怎么施加痛苦 怎么忍♥受痛苦
How to inflict it, how to tolerate it.
我也经历过同样的处境
I've been where you are.
你没告诉他们怎么找到恩里克的情人吗
You didn't tell them how to find Enrique's girl?
如果早就透露了
Yeah, I let it slip over breakfast.
他们干嘛折磨我这么久
And they tortured me over dinner.
那他们就这么放弃了
And they just gave up?
重启了你的手♥机♥ 让我找到你
Reactivated your phone for me to find you?
如果黑帮受到了惊吓
If the cartel gets spooked,
他们也会来找我麻烦
they're coming after me too.
黑帮已经受到了惊吓
The cartel is already spooked.
恩里克被联邦监禁
Enrique's federal incarceration
是一个需要解决的问题
is a problem that needs to be undone.
所以你想把他从监禁中放出来
So you want to break him out of custody?
我只想相信我的人
What I want is to trust my people.
我有做过什么要你怀疑我的事吗
When have I ever given you reason to doubt?
帕克
Parker.
你本想阻止我杀掉他
You tried to stop me from killing him.
我是想阻止你在餐馆杀了他
I tried to stop you from killing him in a diner.
很可惜我没做到 否则马特·沃兹尼亚克
And it's too bad I didn't. We wouldn't have Matt Wozniak
以及让他的手下也不会这样瓦解我们
and his crew tearing us apart.
好 好
All right, all right.
第二次事故说明了一切
The second burn tells the story.
如果第一次你没开口
If you didn't talk after the first,
就很有可能保守了秘密
odds are, you kept your secrets.
如果你保守了秘密
And if you kept your secrets,
就代表有人没守住
that means someone let his slip.
班尼特是唯一知道那条消息的另一人
Bennett is the only other soul with that intel.
证明给我看你是我的人 孩子
Show me you're with me, son.
难以理解你精力还这么旺盛
It's a mystery you have so much energy left.
你怎么登录联调局服务器的
How'd you log on to the FBI server?
我看到相框里的影子
Reflection in the picture frame.
我 我只是
No, I just, um...
你忘了退出 我出来倒杯水 然后
You forgot to log off, I went to get a drink of water, and--
然后就要坐下
And then you just had to sit down
不怀好意地看哈莉的照片
and leer at photos of Harlee.
我没有不怀好意 我是在研究她
I wasn't leering. I was studying her.
好像漏了点什么
I feel like I missed something.
你闭眼了 亲爱的
You close your eyes now, darling.
你从没这样过
You never used to.
我只是 只是想
I'm just, like, um, trying...
我得摒弃那些念头 闭眼脑子就不转了
I got to block the thoughts. It helps me shut off my brain.
以我对你的了解
For as long as I've known you,
你从来不会让大脑停转
shutting off your brain was never an option.
我之前也不用洗清自己的名声
Well, I've never had to clear my name before.
也绝不必面对支离破碎的人生
I've never had to face losing my entire life before.
我只想如何扭转局面
All I think about is how to make things right again.
我一点不在乎
And, uh, I don't even care.
不再在乎工作了
I don't care about the job anymore.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是想逼你
I didn't mean to push.
只是 听着
This is just--look.
我感觉需要提醒自己
I felt like I needed a reminder
我们现在面对的是谁
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表