剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
这不容易
This is not easy.
而做正确的事又充满危险
And what's right is full of danger,
就是这种时候我们决定要成为什么人
that's when we decide who we are.
我只是想让我们都活着
I'm just trying to keep us alive.
如果这对你来说不够正义的话我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it's not righteous enough for you.
你知道吗 也许我就应该一枪
You know, maybe I should have just put a bullet
崩了班尼特
in Bennett's head.
这真是个建设性的建议
Ah, now that's a constructive suggestion!
我们有22个小时
We got 22 hours.
前11个小时 我们按你说的来
The first 11, we'll do it your way.
之后 按我的来
After that, it's my way.
护士说他高烧39.4摄氏度
Paramedics said the guy had a fever of 103.
根本不该乘车
Never should have been driving.
我会打印好意外开枪报告
Look, I'll type up the accidental weapon discharge report.
最后一刻你看到那不是枪
Last minute you saw it wasn't a gun,
就射向了地面
fired into the ground.
没有人员受伤
No injured civilians.
在最后一刻是吗
At the last minute, hmm?
听着 我懂 好吗
Look, man, I get it, all right?
情报人员 杀手
Intelligence, sicarios...
我也很紧张
I'm nervous too.
但是我知道射杀手无寸铁的人的感觉
But I know what it's like to shoot an unarmed man,
我不想让你体会
and I wanted to spare you.
你几乎救了我的命 洛曼
Yeah, you almost spared me my life, Loman.
图福 我知道他没枪
Tufo, I knew he didn't have a gun.
我不知道
I did not.
我们能做的就只是
All we can do is make decisions
根据现有信息作决定
based on the information that we have.
而我比你得到的信息多
And I had more information than you.
那样难道不是更好吗
Well, wouldn't that be nice?
如果我们总能对事情做出应有的反应
If we could always react to things exactly as they are?
为什么我们不行
Why shouldn't we?
因为在现实世界 人们会无缘无故
Because in the real world, people shoot at you
向你开枪 洛曼
for no reason, Loman.
因为他们嗑了药 或者是因为你穿着警服
Because they're on meth. Because you're wearing blue.
我们甚至在自己的辖区里也不安全了
And we're not even safe in our own precinct anymore.
而且如果当时那个人掏出的是一把枪
And if that guy back there pulled out a gun
而不是手♥机♥ 我们一直等着确认的话
instead of a phone and we waited until we knew,
那就太迟了
it'd be too late.
不过就会有一个很好的悼念仪式了
Get a nice memorial service out of it, though.
我宁愿因为一些正当的理由而得到悼念
I'd rather have a nice service for the right reasons
而不是在这种问题上献身
than contribute to this problem.
对 如果每个给警♥察♥扔石头的人
Yeah, if everyone who ever threw a rock at a cop
都能戴这个徽章一天
could wear this badge for one day,
他们就会明白这是一场战争
they'd understand it's a war out there.
而且敌人打扮的和平民一样
And the enemies dress the same as civilians.
老实说
Oh, be honest, man.
敌人也打扮得和我们一样
The enemies dress like us, too.
但我说的不是情报部门
And I'm not talking about the Intelligence Unit.
你想知道一个秘密吗
Well, you wanna know a secret?
我穿着这身衣服但依然是个黑人
I'm still a black man under these clothes.
对 但如果我被枪杀 我就只是个死警♥察♥
Yeah, but if I get gunned down, I'm just a dead cop.
这是我要承担的风险
It's the risk I signed up for.
必须要从某处寻找解决方式
Solutions gotta start somewhere.
对 没错
Yeah, it does.
今天 我很感激你拦住了我
And today, I am grateful that you stopped me.
但是明天 我们可能就成了街上的死人之一
But tomorrow, we could be those guys lying dead in the street.
或者成为扔石头的人
Or the ones throwing the rocks.
或者成为扔石头的人
Or the ones throwing the rocks.
至少没有良心就不会拖累你
At least you don't have a conscience weighing you down.
你没有常识所以没负担吗
You are unburdened by common sense.
那瓦的笔记本哪里去了
What happened to Nava's notebook?
我离开你的时候它还在公♥寓♥里
It was there in the apartment when I left you.
但是搜查令刚送达...
But once the warrant was served--
你就不该逮捕班尼特
You made the mistake of arresting Bennett.
所以才会这样
That's what happened.
而且在拉姆齐与贩毒集团接触之后
And that's after Ramsey had proceeded with the cartel
他们明白了攻击警♥察♥
and made them understand the foolishness
是多么的愚蠢
in calling in hits on police officers.
什么 我应该感恩戴德吗
What, am I supposed to be grateful?
他那么做是为了保护他自己 不是我们
He did that to protect himself, not us.
奇怪的是 他有套行为准则
Oddly on this, he has a code.
我需要你去找一些东西来拘留班尼特
I need you to get me something to hold Bennett.
没有证据能继续拘留他
No evidence will stick.
如果你一直破坏的话确实没有
Not if you keep destroying it.
你拘留了班尼特一天
Look, you got Bennett for one day.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
但是你在有限的时间里
But you are not going to take down Jordan Ramsey
不可能拿下乔丹·拉姆齐
with the clock running.
他的把戏完全不同
He's playing a different game.
你想让我打破警员互相包庇的潜规则
You wanted me to break the blue wall.
我打破了 现在我需要你的帮助
I bulldozed it. Now I need your help.
我没让你那么做
I didn't tell you to do that.
你几乎是在激我
You practically dared me.
给我提供消息 希望我用它
Feeding me information, hoping that I use it.
后悔这一切出了错
Regretting how it all went wrong.
你想再看一遍镜子吗
Wanting to look in the mirror again?
这就是
Well, this is it.
我们就在这儿
We're here.
和黑老大的儿子呆十分钟
Ten minutes with the son of a kingpin.
我只求这一点
That's all I'm asking.
马特 命令是从上面发出的
Matt, the orders came down from up on high.
没人能和恩里克·奥蒂斯说话 我都不行
Nobody talks to Enrique Ortiz, not even me.
由缉毒局主管此事
The DEA is taking the lead.
恩里克·奥蒂斯派了个杀手来杀我的队员
Enrique Ortiz sent an assassin against my crew.
我要追查
I gotta chase this down!
马特 我希望我没白占这个高位阶
Matt, I wish I didn't occupy the rung of a very tall ladder,
但我无力改变
but I can't change that.
用这种态度你确实不能
Not with that attitude, you can't.
对 我真希望我能告诉你恩尼斯·奥蒂斯
Yeah, I wish I could tell you that Enrique Ortiz's
在纽约唯一的已知接触人是一名叫做
only known contact in New York was a lawyer
达斯汀·海沃斯的律师
named Dustin Hayworth.
真可惜你不能说
It's too bad you can't.
就像我说的 我真希望能帮到你
Like I said, I wish I could have helped.
她来了
Hey, there she is.
官方公布
Well, it's official.
我们有一位真正的美国英雄
We've got a real life American hero
在我们的审讯室里
in our interrogation room.
逮捕继续不下去了
With no bust to play.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
已经有两名官员
I already got two officers
想要握班尼特的手了
wanting to shake Bennett's hand.
等我用多重凶杀案拿下他的时候
And when I take him down for multiple homicides,
他们会后悔的
they'll regret that.
对 你想听我的建议吗
Yeah, you want my advice?
我有的选吗
Do I have an option?
专心处理这案子
Work this case with your head down.
不要试图抗争 他们已领先太多了
Do not try to fight this story. They're already too far ahead.
何况时间紧迫
And the clock is ticking.
他们都找上我的孩子了 威尔科
They went after my kid, Verco.
故事还没完
The story's not over.
而且这座城市喜欢看完美反转
And the city loves a good twist.
你收到仰慕者来信了吗
You got fan mail?
在布鲁克林发现一具男子尸体
纽约市警♥察♥局没有线索
没有线索说得有点难听
No leads sounds a little harsh.
你知道这案子吗
You know this case?
见过卷宗 当然了
I mean, I've seen the file, yeah.
没什么线索 但案子确实残忍♥
There are no leads, but still it sounds a little harsh.
普拉特街靠近默特尔大道
这是我家所在的街区
This was on my block.
要么是他 要么是你 被治愈了吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表