剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
the harder it is to leave the job at the door.
所以呢 难道你要搬到郊区
So what, you gonna move upstate
学做家庭主妇吗
and see what your special casserole is?
我杀了一个无辜的人
I shot an innocent man--
一桩警♥察♥谋杀案里唯一的目击证人
the sole witness in a cop's murder--
就因为我一直能看到斯塔尔
because I can't stop seeing Stahl.
如果情报部门能让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥消失
If the intelligence unit can disappear terror suspects,
他们也能解决他们自己人的案子
they can close the file on one of their own.
如果他们发现真♥相♥了怎么办
And what if they figure out what actually happened?
哈莉 休息几天
Harlee, take a couple of days.
我会让队伍团结起来
I'm gonna duct tape the team together.
我会抓到昆斯
I'm gonna bag Quince...
然后我们再看是否要继续干下去
And then we'll see if the slipper still fits.
我希望我认识萨珀斯坦
I wish I'd gotten to know Saperstein.
他可烦人啦
Annoying as hell.
只能从容对待了
But a huge heart.
对你来说一定很难
Must be hard for you.
你知道吗
You know?
对不起 洛曼
You know, I'm sorry, Loman.
不 你不必道歉
Nah, you don't have to apologize.
不 我为替你做选择向你道歉
No, I'm sorry for choosing for you.
在你有机会选择该成为什么样的警♥察♥前
For deciding what kind of cop you were gonna be
就替你做出选择而向你道歉
before you had the chance to.
我以为我更清楚 但并不是
I thought I knew better. I didn't.
我很抱歉把你拖进来
I'm sorry for dragging you into this.
哈莉 等等
Harlee, wait.
那不是日出的那个警官吗
Isn't that the officer from Sunrise?
没错
Yeah.
那个搭档
The partner.
他正和我在案发现场外追捕的嫌疑人争辩
He's arguing with the suspect I chased outside the scene.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你追捕一个警♥察♥
You chased a cop?
一个逃离屠♥杀♥现场的警♥察♥
A cop who ran away from a massacre.
纽约市警♥察♥局
他加入情报机构之前
Six years with vice before
在风化科待了六年
being recruited to join intelligence.
他队里的成员头部中弹
So a member of his crew gets shot in the head,
而这位经验丰富的警♥察♥却逃离现场
and this experienced officer flees from the scene.
唯一可能的辩护是他当时在追捕嫌疑人
His only possible defense is that he was chasing a suspect.
对 但他也躲着你
Yeah, but he ran from you too.
他一定牵涉其中
He must be involved.
他们队长杀了自己人
Their captain preaching about sacrifice
还在宣扬牺牲多伟大
when they killed one of their own?
起码有一些看起来是真的伤心
Some of them seem to be genuinely mourning.
内部调查科刚结束讯问
I just finished with internal affairs.
我们怎么回去再告诉他们这些
How do we go back in and tell them all this?
我们不去
We don't.
不想参与这些互相包庇的事会很孤独
Lonely on the other side of that blue wall.
要是被别人知道我们给内部调查科说了
Anyone finds out we're talking to internal affairs,
我们的警♥察♥生涯就结束了
and we're done as cops.
所以这儿没什么好看的了
So nothing to see here?
我们丢出一条救生索
We throw a lifeline.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我知道埋葬自己人有多难过
I know how difficult it is to bury one of your own.
如果你需要一些队外人的帮助
If you need help outside your unit,
可以来6♥4♥警区找我
you can reach me at the 6♥4♥.
你是在葬礼上和我搭讪吗
Hitting on me at a funeral, are you?
我觉得你知道你搭档那晚有危险
I think you knew your partner was in danger.
所以你那天晚上会在附近
I think that's why you were close by that night.
或许你已经在去日出餐厅的路上了
Maybe already on your way to Sunrise Cafe.
而你迟到的那几分钟
And I think those few minutes you were late
会在余生一直萦绕你心
are gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.
这算帮忙吗
This is help?
听起来像是审讯
Sounds like an interrogation.
你知道帕克为什么在那儿吗
Do you know why Parker was there?
或者是谁要杀他
Or who would want to kill him?
亲爱的 我不知道你这是好奇还是同情
Darling, I don't know if this is curiosity or compassion.
但你要听我的建议吗 别管这个案子
But my advice? Walk away from this one.
如果我可以的话我一定不会管
God knows I would if I could.
如果真如你所说 你就会
If that were true, you would have let
让班尼特和其他哀悼者一起做足姿态了
Bennett pose with the other mourners.
帕克当时和两个人在日出餐厅见面
Parker was meeting two people at the Sunrise Cafe
一个是你击毙的那个码头工人
the longshoreman that you killed
另一个是叫奥兰多的码头工人
and another dock worker named Orlando,
只是奥兰多太害怕了没敢现身
only Orlando was too scared to show.
是什么让奥兰多这么害怕
What was Orlando so afraid of?
那个 你得问他自己
That, you'll have to get from him.
如果我不用吊唁的话
If I didn't have to offer condolences,
我在下个小时之内就能
I'd be swinging by 2561 Breemount
到布瑞茅特街2561号♥了
within the next hour.
哈莉 我们得走了
Harlee, we gotta get going.
我家里有事得回去
I got a family thing to get to.
好
Yeah, okay.
你可以把我放在地铁站 如果那样更快的话
Um, I mean, you can drop me at the L if that's quicker.
你要穿着你的警服去坐地铁吗
You're riding the subway in your dress blues?
恐怕我不允许这样
Can't allow that, I'm afraid.
我们可以送桑托斯警探 不是吗科尔
We can give Detective Santos a ride, can't we, Cole?
是的 警官
Yes, sir.
我肯定你还有其他事要做
I'm sure you have other commitments.
你放倒了杀我们队员的畜生
It's the least we can do
这是我们最起码能做的
after you put down the animal who killed our man.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that your theory:
一个码头工人的一场杀戮狂欢
a longshoreman went on a killing spree?
我确信你不仅会在内部调查科
I'm confident that you'll not only be cleared
洗清嫌疑
by internal affairs,
而且还会成为这个悲伤故事里唯一的英雄
but you'll also prove to be the only hero in this sad story,
当然 除了我们的已故队员
aside from our departed, of course.
所以你想好了吗
So what's it gonna be?
我们可以捎你一段吗
Can we offer you that ride?
不用了 队长
No need, Captain.
我送她
I'm taking her.
我好像刚听见你说你家里有事
I thought I heard you say you had a family thing.
如果我们现在就离开我可以处理的
Which I can make if we leave now.
真灵活
Flexibility.
还真是被低估了呢
An underrated quality.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
很感谢你们
And we appreciate that.
虽然我很享受这种锻炼
As much as I'm enjoying this workout,
我还得去学校接我那忘恩负义的小崽子们
I gotta pick up my ingrates from school
所以在你做出回答之前
and my boss is not gonna let me leave
我老板不会让我走的
till you give me an answer.
所以昆斯在哪儿
So where is Quince?
我觉得我们给这个酒保的倒计时早就数完了
I think we're way past the ten-count on this bartender.
你想替她吗
You want to relieve her?
不 让她来解决吧
Nah. Let her work it out.
巡逻警车太憋屈了
Patrol car too tight?
被误会我 我们开心得不得了
Now, don't get me wrong; we're having a blast.
但减薪再加上她游手好闲的前任
But between the pay cut and her deadbeat ex,
导致我一天八小时都在听疯话
I get an earful of crazy eight hours a day.
试试结婚
Try marriage.
好了
Okay.
昆斯藏起来的时候有他的手下
Quince has his number two running the operation
在帮他贩毒
while he's been in hiding.
不用把这个家伙
Didn't need to put the guy
打得稀巴烂也能知道这个
through the blender to find that out.
他让这个叫做朱尼尔的小伙子假扮信差
He has this kid Junior acting like a courier,
其实他是在把钱送到
essentially he's been funneling money
昆斯藏身的一个什么老鼠洞里
into whatever gopher hole Quince's been burrowed up in.
朱尼尔有地址吗
Does Junior have an address?
预言家
布瑞茅特街2561号♥
2561 Breemount.
很显然奥兰多的表亲特里萨拥有这家通灵店铺
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表