剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你是来揭露腐♥败♥的吗
And you're here to illuminate that corruption?
我希望你是
I'm hoping you are.
带着你的证据
With your supporting evidence.
据我所知 你以及你的小组
By my read, you, and by extension your unit,
曾几次受到内部调查科的调查
have been the subject of several Internal Affairs investigations,
同时还伴随着
and also have been surrounded
过高的死亡率
by a disproportionate amount of fatalities,
包括昨晚你家客厅里发生的命案
including as recently as last night in your own living room.
我保证
I assure you
这是一个你们所有人想立刻听到的
that this is a story of systemic police corruption
关于系统性警♥察♥腐♥败♥的故事
that you all want to hear immediately.
那就讲吧
Then by all means, tell it.
但是你们得在合适的环境里
But you need to hear it in the proper context
听正确的证人讲述这件事
from the right witness.
好吧 我们这样安排
All right, here's what's gonna happen.
我两点要开会
I have a meeting at 2:00.
我会把听证会推迟到到四点
I'm gonna adjourn the proceedings until 4:00.
到时候你要找到这个所谓的证人
At which time, you will produce this alleged witness
否则你将被强制传唤作证
or you'll face a subpoena compelling you to testify.
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
清楚了
You do.
我们休庭到四点
We're adjourned till 4:00.
图福说旅馆经理告诉他
Tufo said the motel manager claimed
科尔用现金付了房♥费
that Cole paid for the room in cash.
就是这样计划的
Yeah, that was the plan.
至少他是安全离开旅馆的
Well, at least he left the motel in one piece.
这重要吗 他不在这里
Does it matter? He's not here, okay?
所以他要么死了 要么是个胆小鬼
So he's either dead or a coward.
不管怎么说 他对我们没什么帮助了
Either way, he's no help to us.
他开走了克里斯蒂娜的车吗
Did he take Cristina's car?
你现在就关心这件事吗
Is that really your biggest concern right now?
警探
Detective!
要是他把车开走了 就说明他打算过来
If he took the car, he was planning on coming.
车不在停车场
It's not on the lot.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
再跟我说一遍发生了什么
So tell me what happened again.
天哪 同样的问题 同样的答案
Oh, God. Same question, same answer.
我被撞晕过去了
I blacked out on impact.
你一点也不知道奥蒂斯先生
And you have no idea how Mr. Ortiz
本该被拷在后座上
was liberated from your vehicle
是怎么从你的车上逃走的
when he should have been handcuffed and locked in the backseat?
可能是从撞碎玻璃逃出去的
Well, the broken window might offer a theory.
这解释了他的逃跑出口
Explains the egress,
但他绝对没有能力实现
not the absolute lack of competence.
我们以为巡逻车不会太引人注意
Look, we thought the cruiser would be less conspicuous.
显然犯人知道我们的路线
Apparently the perps knew our route
他们迫使我偏离主路
and they rammed me off the road.
我醒来的时候
By the time I woke up, the--
那个自以为是的小混混已经不见了
the entitled prick was already gone.
你这周经常出交通事故
You don't have the best record with traffic collisions
是吧 苔丝
this week, do you, Tess?
比在你手下死亡的
Beats the number of dead FBI agents
联调局探员数量还多 盖尔
under your watch, Gail.
还有谁知道你要把他押送给我们
Who else knew that you were transporting him to us?
我因为殴打辖区里的毒贩
I lost my detective's shield for roughing up some dealer
被降职了
peddling poison in my precinct.
你真认为放走一个毒贩
Do you really think that freeing a cartel member
符合我的一贯行为模式吗
fits my M.O.?
他们肯定想办法掌握了逃跑路线
They had to have known the route somehow.
掌握你们的踪迹
It doesn't take a genius
对于他们并不难
with the subtle footprint you guys leave behind.
苔丝 我真希望你说的都是实话
Oh, Tess, I really hope you're telling me the truth.
这次移交涉及了沃兹尼亚克很多利益
Wozniak had a lot riding on this transfer.
你以为是我们在盘问你吗
You think we're grilling you?
都不来个吻别吗
What, no goodbye kiss?
我都快忘记你是警探了
I almost forgot you were a detective.
如果你打算放姑娘鸽子
You don't tell a girl where your go-bag is
就别告诉她你把行李放在了哪里
if you plan to stand her up.
我下了决心要面对一切
I made the decision that I was gonna face this thing down.
上了车 无论刀山火海
Hell or high water. Got in the car.
开去你说的那个地方
Drove to the hearing when you said to be there.
-然后就 -车带你来了这里吗
- And then-- - The car drove you here instead?
非要下个定义 我猜是生存本能吧
I guess the generous name for it would be survival instinct.
你该遵循其他本能
Follow your other instinct.
让你同意的那个本能
The instinct that made you say, "Yes."
干我这一行
In my line of work,
我们不做没把握的事
you don't leap without knowing where the ground is.
在我这一行里
And in my line of work,
我们不会让队友孤立无援
you don't let your partner walk through the door without backup.
那就别行动
So don't go.
我已经行动了
I already did.
拉姆齐就在警♥察♥委员会上
Ramsey's on the commission.
我说过没人动得了他
I told you there's no beating him.
直到有人敢动
Until someone does.
直到有人推开恐惧
Until someone pushes past the fear,
放弃疑虑 勇往直前
stops doubting, and takes the leap.
是吗
Yeah?
问问帕克
Ask Parker.
或者班尼特
Or Bennett.
还有你男朋友
Or your boyfriend.
听着科尔 我理解你的做法
Look, Cole, I understand. I do.
一年前 我会不顾一切带着我女儿
A year ago, I would have swept up my daughter
登上这艘渡轮
and been on this ferry myself.
为了生存我会不择手段
I would have done anything I could to survive.
那就去做
So do it.
带她过来
Go and get her.
我等你们
I'll wait.
我拖延了一会
I held them off.
现在正休庭
The commission's in recess.
一小时后还有一艘渡轮
There's another ferry in an hour.
所以跟我回去 好吗
So go back with me, okay?
善始善终
Just see this thing through.
我没那个运气
Not my kind of odds.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
总有一天你会意识到你所谓的生存
One day you're gonna realize that what you call survival
根本不算活着
is not living at all.
答应我 你不回去了
Promise me you're not going back there.
在做之前搞清楚自己在干吗
Make sure you really know what you're doing before you do it.
我知道
I do.
我会独自前行
I'll take the leap alone.
请稍等
Give me a sec.
什么颜色呢
What color is it?
不用了
Nevermind.
找到了
Here it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
该拿的都拿到了吗
Did you get what you were promised?
盖尔·贝克警告了我
Gail Baker gave me a warning.
她说什么了
What was that?
别激怒你
Not to cross you.
你没招吗
You didn't crack?
脸也花了 车也废了
It's hard to argue with a busted-up face
没什么好争辨的
and a busted up car.
这才是我的人
Ah, that's my girl.
以后别再让我开车撞墙了 行不
Just don't ask me to drive into another wall, okay?
伤疤会增强人设
Scars add character.
尤其再加上一个好故事
Especially ones with good stories.
是啊 这故事得靠你讲了
Yeah, if you're around to tell them.
这能帮你保住房♥子
That should help you keep your house.
你 沃兹 不行
Are you--Woz, you don't--
家人就会这么做
That's how family works.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表