剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Have you located your missing witness?
还没有
I have not.
但是现在我能直接证明
But I'm now prepared to testify directly
纽约警局高层人员的贪污腐♥败♥
about corruption at the highest levels of the NYPD.
你所说的高层人员 是指由沃兹尼亚克队长
And by highest levels, you mean the anti-crime unit
带领的6♥4♥警区打击犯罪小组
of the 6♥4♥th headed by Lieutenant Wozniak.
不是
No.
我指的是以拉姆齐为首的纽约警局情报部门
I mean the NYPD Intelligence Unit headed by Captain Ramsey.
真是个有煽动性的指控
Well, that's quite a provocative accusation.
但我不会容忍♥在这场听证会上
But I cannot allow this hearing to be used as a forum
肆意公开弹劾委员会荣誉警官
to publicly impeach a decorated officer on this commission
而且还没有任何
without some--
证据
Proof?
录音证据可以吗
Will an audio recording do?
一通电♥话♥录音
A phone call?
我相信你能听出来的声音有乔丹·拉姆齐
You will recognize Jordan Ramsey's voice talking to William Rydel,
以及里奥阿查黑帮在纽约的老大威廉·雷德
the New York arm of the Riohacha Cartel.
一段来源非法的关于秘密行动的录音
An illegally-obtained recording of a classified operation?
你承诺过能安全通过
You promised secure passage.
只是在港口遇上点小麻烦
A small hiccup at the port.
如果你连自己的人都管不好
It's hard to trust you can handle our operation
我也不相信你能让计划顺利进行
if you can't handle your own men.
他们不可能把货物弄出船厂
They couldn't have moved the shipment outside the dockyard.
货还在那里 我会看好它们
It's still there. I'll locate it.
帕克呢
And Parker?
你担心自己会暴露
You worry about your exposure.
我会管好自己的人
I have mine covered.
我想委员会的所为就是浪费时间
I guess we can conclude this commission as a waste of our time.
主席 证人盗用了一段
Chairman, the witness is misappropriating
涉及秘密行动的对话
a conversation involving a classified undercover operation.
这次行动也涉及
Did the operation include
谋杀杰克·帕克警探吗
murdering Detective Jake Parker?
你在说什么
Excuse me.
我一定是打瞌睡了
I must have dozed off.
有过谋杀的说法吗
Did we listen to a reference to murder?
这正是在帕克被谋杀几小时之前
A reference to you covering your exposure
你在电♥话♥中提到要掩盖你被暴露的事
in a call hours before Parker was assassinated.
等一下 警官
Hold on, officer.
帕克警官不是在餐馆的枪击案中丧生的吗
Wasn't Detective Parker killed in a mass shooting
而你是第一个响应的人
at a diner where you were the first responder?
没错
That's correct.
你不是射杀了犯罪分子吗
And didn't you kill that assailant?
不
No.
我杀掉了一个从现场逃跑的码头工人
I killed a longshoreman fleeing the scene.
一个协助帕克警官的码头工人
A longshoreman who was assisting Detective Parker
他还揭露了拉姆齐队长和黑帮的联♥系♥
and exposing Captain Ramsey's connection to the cartel.
第二个人四天之后被杀了
A second one was murdered four days later.
和我男朋友一起
Along with my boyfriend,
助理地区检察官 詹姆斯·纳瓦
A.D.A. James Nava...
就在他说出帕克和内部调查科勾结之后
after confirming that Parker was working with Internal Affairs.
警探 在凶手身上找到的武器
Detective, the weapon found in the Sunrise shooter's
与餐馆内部的弹道吻合
possession matches the ballistics inside the diner.
拉姆齐篡改了证据
After Ramsey doctored the evidence.
长官 我觉得这全都是阴谋
Chairman, I believe we just entered conspiracy-land.
枪被掉包了
The gun was swapped.
没想到你还是个弹道专家
I didn't realize you were a ballistics expert.
我可以确信地告诉你
I know enough to tell you that it's impossible
如果你没有枪 是完全不可能
to shoot six people including a police officer
射杀包括警♥察♥在内的六个人的
when you don't have a gun.
你自己关于事件的报告显示
You're own report on the incident maintains
你的嫌犯的确持有枪♥支♥
your suspect did have a gun.
他对你开了一枪 迫使你开枪射杀他
A gun he discharged on you, forcing you to shoot and kill him.
读到的东西不要全信
Don't believe everything you read.
你是暗示 关于此次错误射击事件
Are you suggesting you lied to Internal Affairs
你对内部调查科撒谎了吗
about a bad shoot?
我不是在暗示
I'm not suggesting.
我是在告诉你
I'm telling you.
那个码头工人不可能杀死日出餐厅的任何人
That longshoreman couldn't have shot anyone at the Sunrise
因为我射杀他的时候 他没有枪
because he didn't have a gun when I shot him.
那在嫌犯身上找到的枪是哪来的
So where did the weapon found on the suspect come from?
我从我的人身上拿下来
I pulled it from my person,
开了一枪
discharged,
然后栽赃在那
and planted it
在我的搭档赶到现场之前
before my partner arrived at the scene.
我承认错误
I stand corrected.
这起事件可能确实涉及到谋杀
This incident might very well involve a murder.
嫌犯是从屠♥杀♥的现场逃跑的
The suspect was fleeing the scene of a massacre.
你击中了他的胸口
You shot the man in the chest.
他已经停下来了并且面对着你
He had stopped running and turned to face you.
我把他认成罗伯特·斯塔尔了
I mistook him for Robert Stahl.
那个昨晚挟持我的联邦探员
The FBI agent who abducted me
他还想要杀了我
and tried to kill me last night.
又回到你的精神评估了
So we're back to your psych evaluation.
我在为一件简单而又恐怖的事实作证
I am testifying to the simple and horrific fact
你下令杀死纽约警局的警员
that you ordered the murder of an NYPD police officer.
你自己的手下
One of your own.
然后又犯下多起谋杀案来掩盖这个事实
And then committed multiple murders to cover up that truth.
我一直没有说是因为你威胁
I went along with it because you threatened
要揭露我自己掩盖的事情
to expose my own cover up.
我一直没有说是因为在警员这堵蓝墙内
I went along with it because there is such a thing
总是有互相包庇
as the Blue Wall.
我一直没有说是因为
I went along with it because
你做了足够久的黑警之后
when you're a corrupt cop long enough,
说谎变成了本能
lying becomes instinct.
为了更大的利益服务
It is a very slippery slope
是个很滑很陡的斜坡
in service of the greater good.
但是事实
But the truth--
丑陋的事实
The ugly truth...
因为我的选择 让别人的生命陷入危机
I've endangered people's lives with my choices.
佩戴着警徽之时
I've made excuses for breaking the law...
却为触犯了法律找借口
While I've worn the shield.
我不仅仅背叛了
And not only have I betrayed...
这座城市对我的信任
The trust confided in me by this city...
我背叛了
I betrayed...
身边的人对我的信任
the trust of the people closest to me.
我背叛了自己
I betrayed myself.
我对身边的每个人说谎
I lied to everyone around me...
直到我分不清什么是真♥相♥
Until I didn't even know what was true.
但是我受够了
But I'm done.
我受够了包庇
I'm done with cover ups.
也受够了谎言
And I'm done with lies.
我不再害怕了
And I'm done being afraid.
主席先生
Mr. Chairman,
如果我讲的不是事实 我为什么要认罪
why would I admit to this if I wasn't telling the truth?
队长 你怎么说
Captain?
没有了直升机飞来飞去
Must be nice to breathe fresh air
呼吸新鲜空气的感觉不错吧
without helicopters circling.
搜查无果 沃兹尼亚克得一分
Wozniak one, manhunt zip.
琳达让你搬回了房♥子
And Linda let you back in the house?
沃兹尼亚克得两分
Wozniack two.
你也登上了计分板
And you got on the scoreboard, too.
拉姆齐被捕了 他的线人们也被控制
Ramsey's arrest, and his assets are frozen.
我听说了
I heard.
我去局里的时候
When I stopped by the precinct,
你桌上放了一叠证人陈述
there was a stack of witness statements on your desk.
证人陈述 我没有
Witness statements? I don't--
我没有正在调查的案件
I don't have any active cases.
证人人格陈述
Character witness statements.
局里的每个警♥察♥
Every cop in the precinct
都代表你上交了一份
submitted one on your behalf.
这是某种玩笑吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表