剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
a new spot for my hide-a-key.
整个下午我们的后视镜都没看到人
Our rearview has been clear all afternoon.
我的情况也一样 从你和威尔科见面之后开始
Mine too, ever since your meeting with Verco.
很好 任务完成
Good. Mission accomplished.
恩里克的车会驶入第一大道
Enrique's transport will move up First Avenue,
之后从Willis Avenue Bridge进入布朗克斯
cross into the Bronx via the Willis Avenue Bridge.
安全起见 司机在驶过大桥之前
For security, the driver's not gonna know
不会知道他的目的地是哪里
what his destination is until he crosses that bridge.
司机不知道自己要去哪
The driver doesn't know where he's going?
直到总台告知他目的地
Not until dispatch tells him.
-我们知道他去哪吗 -知道
- Do we know where he's going? - Yeah.
但我们要在他到达大桥前进行拦截
But we have to intercept before the bridge,
否则科尔就会有危险
or we burn Cole.
我们介意牺牲掉科尔吗
Do we care about burning Cole?
不要冒着赔上我们性命的风险
Not at the risk of our own necks.
他一直在帮助我们
Well, he's been there for us so far.
也许这是他们的阴谋
Maybe that's the plan.
也许是另一次栽赃嫁祸
This could be another frame job.
拉姆齐不会冒险让警♥察♥发现
Ramsey wouldn't risk the feds discovering
他与毒贩的联♥系♥
his connection to the cartel.
我的直觉是 这是正当的
My gut says it's legit.
是的 在我查了警♥察♥越狱的
Yeah, after I check minimum sentencing guidelines
最低量刑准则之后
for jailbreaks by police officers.
我的意思是 一定会有另外的选择
I mean, there's got to be another option.
有两个选择
There's two.
我们让拉姆齐得逞 或者我们做些什么
You let Ramsey win, or we do something about it.
不能出错 这是一场战争 可能会有伤亡
Make no mistake, this is war. There may be casualties.
但如果不作为 我们仍然会完蛋
But inaction screws us,
只是慢些而已
only slower.
绑♥架♥毒枭的儿子就能赢得战争吗
And kidnapping the son of a drug lord wins that war?
拉姆齐无法承受毒贩对他的四处堵截
Ramsey can't afford for the cartel to come after him.
他比我们更加需要恩里克
He needs Enrique more than we do.
所以我们捉住他
So we nab him,
然后提供一个单方面和平的解决方案
and then we leverage a one-sided peace settlement.
我不想提起来 但是上次
I hate to mention this, but the last time
我们驾车进行劫持
we tried to heist something on four wheels,
结果我却受了伤 做了条件极差的大手术
I ended up receiving Civil War surgery.
你说得对 是很冒险
You're right. It's a risk.
在我追击他们的时候
And I didn't give you guys a choice
我没给你们选择的机会
when I went after them.
我已经做好了独自面对的准备
I was ready to stand alone.
这次我也一样
And I still am.
这不是我们小组的行事方法
That's not how we do things in this unit.
以后也不会
Not anymore.
那我们怎么说服司机
So how do we convince the driver
让我们进入车内
to let us into the transport?
礼貌请求
Ask nicely.
那恩里克怎么办
And how about Enrique himself?
他是个问题吗
Is he gonna be a problem?
我们将帮他脱离联邦监管
Oh, we'll be taking him out of federal custody,
他见到我们应该会很开心
so he should be happy to see us.
他看到你恐怕开心不起来
He ain't gonna be happy to see you.
埃斯巴达 你和我 我们俩来对付恩里克
Espada, you and I, we're gonna handle Enrique.
更严峻的问题是
The bigger problem is gonna be--
-跟随的车辆 -没错
- The follow car. - Yeah.
联邦规定
Federal protocol.
他们会尾随卡车从A地到B地
They tail the van from point A to point B
确保不会有我们谋划的这种事发生
to make sure nobody does exactly what we're about to do.
我们要转移他们的注意
We need to divert it.
利用诱饵怎么样
How about a decoy?
我来帮我们搞一辆车
Well, I can get us a transport.
一个负责维护保养车辆的家伙
Still holding a pack of IOUs
还欠我不少人情
for a guy who does maintenance on them.
只需要一点喷漆 很快
It's a quick paint job.
我把诱饵开到目标后面
Then I'll drive the decoy behind the target.
把尾随的车辆引开
I'll lead the follow car off route.
让你们好拦截
Clear you up to intercept.
我和图福开巡逻车把他们拦在这
Me and Tufo can use the cruiser and block them here.
交通高峰期 他们不好逃
The rush-hour traffic should give us a hand.
大家都确认一下 家人安然无恙
Everyone make sure your loved ones are safe.
埃斯巴达 喂饱你的猫
Espada, make sure you feed your cat.
放心
Okay.
他们计划90分钟后出发
And their transport is scheduled to leave in 90 minutes,
这意味着我们在车里的一个小时
which means we're off radio,
联♥系♥会中断
in our cars in an hour.
负伤了啊
Got some battle wounds on you, huh?
一点小伤
A few dents.
一切都能恢复如初
Nothing that can't be put back the way it was.
不可能完全不改变的
Nothing will ever be the way it was.
班尼特死了 我觉得没什么不同
Bennett's dead, and I don't feel any different.
我们五个能做到的
We could do this job with five.
在你没有准备好的时候
I don't want to put you in a position
我不愿意强迫你做出
where you have to make a choice
任何选择
that you're not prepared to make.
我可以的 是我让大家到这一步
I'll make it. I'm the one who got us here.
不是吗
Right?
是你把我们集♥合♥起来的
You got us here by answering the call.
你是个尽责的警♥察♥
Like a good cop.
我作为一名警♥察♥完全是你塑造的
I'm the cop you made me.
我们都是
We all are.
大家庭重新团聚了
Family's back together.
如果你不是真心的 就不要哄我
Don't say that if you don't mean it.
我是真心的
I'm solid.
我是和你一边的 沃兹
I'm with you, Woz.
看看谁来了 街区的名人啊
Look who it is, talk of the block.
你今天做了件好事
Yo, you did a good thing today.
-有吗 -是啊 -职责所在
- Yeah? - Yeah. - It's what I get paid for.
我不能待太久 就是想来看看
Yo, I can't stick around. Just wanted to check in.
确保一切都好
Make sure things have calmed down.
现在不错 但是明天可说不准
For now, you know. Got no bearing on tomorrow.
告诉我们真♥相♥ 是对的
You did the right thing, telling us.
希望如此吧
Let's hope.
我儿子现在本该在上象棋课
You know, my son should be in chess class right now.
-现在呢 -自卫
- Where is he? - Self-defense.
一切都会变好的 好吗
Things will get better, all right?
-我知道 -好
- All right. - All right, cool.
你现在还在工作吗
Are you working right now?
工作 你在扯些什么
Working? What the hell you talking about?
-告诉我你没在监视 -什么
- Tell me you ain't scouting. - What?
说实话
Tell me.
你还是快走吧
Man, get your ass out of here.
-还说什么 -等等
- Talking about... - Yo, yo, yo, yo.
你让我们抓住那个家伙
You had us arrest that guy
是因为你想顶替他的位置
because you wanted his job?
不是这样的
It's not like that.
那告诉我是怎么回事 凯伦
Then what's it like, Karen?
嘿 我做的一切有那么可恶吗
Yo, what am I doing that's so bad?
我只是坐在这 做自己的事情
I'm sitting here, minding my own,
时不时点点头
nodding my head a few times.
我能顾好我家小子看到什么
I'm controlling what my boy sees
以及不看什么
and what he don't see.
他一回家 就都结束了
When he's home, street's closed.
所以你又进了这一行
So you back in the game.
我有其它的选择吗 兄弟
What other options you got for me, bruh?
我有前科 工作哪像对你
I have a record. Work ain't easy for me
这种普通人这么简单
like it is for your plaid-shirt-wearing self.
你向你儿子保证过了
You made a promise to your son.
我也遵守了诺言 保护好自己
And I'm keeping it. I protect my own.
我会让他过得比我好
He's gonna have a better life than I had
即使我会因此而死
if it kills me.
要是你真的死了呢 那怎么办
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表