剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我告诉过他们我无法安全地取出这些毒品
I told them I couldn't safely extract the drugs,
但其中一袋破了
but one of the bags ruptured.
她吸毒过量了
She was ODing.
-妈妈 -是我
- Mom? - It's just me.
你妈妈还没回家
Your mom's not home yet.
-那是我的衣服吗 -没错
- Are those my clothes? - Yeah.
我看到烘干机里放着衣服
I saw you had some laundry in the dryer.
我想做点力所能及的事
I figured I'd help out wherever I can.
既然这样 你想收拾一下我的房♥间吗
While you're at it, do you wanna clean my room?
想得美
Yeah, careful.
我十几岁的时候不收拾房♥间
I didn't clean my room as a teenager,
看看那让我得到了什么
and look where that got me.
真的吗 是什么
Yeah? Where's that?
做了应♥召♥女郎
Hotel hospitality.
你是怎样认识我妈妈的
How do you know my mom again?
我们有一个共同的仰慕者
We, um, share a common admirer.
是的 他太难以捉摸了
Yeah, he's so unpredictable.
你在这里真好
It's a good thing you're here.
那个"屠夫"还算做了些好事
Well, that butcher did something right.
他给她注射了盐酸烯丙羟吗♥啡♥酮
He gave her Narcan to counter the effect
来中和她胃里破了的那袋海♥洛♥因♥
of the ruptured bag of heroin in her stomach.
毒品走私贩的医生倒真是
Well, you'd expect a drug smuggler's doctor
手里有大量盐酸烯丙羟吗♥啡♥酮
to have plenty of that on hand.
血压降低 她要休克了
Blood pressure's dropping. She's going into shock.
我们得走了
We gotta roll.
这些在黑市上值二十五万
Street value of a quarter million.
昆斯以前的手下不可能只靠自己
There's no way Quince's old muscle's bankrolling
就给这样的走私活动提供资金
a smuggling operation like this on their own.
我们得有人把华♥莱♥士♥送回家
Ooh, one of us has gotta give Wallace a ride home.
我来开车 你告诉图福
Look, I'll drive. You tell Tufo.
没什么要告诉他的
Ah, there's nothing to tell.
我们找到了一个神秘供货商
We found a mystery supplier,
华♥莱♥士♥救了那个女孩
Wallace saved the girl's life
再晚两个小时她就没救了
Two more hours and she wouldn't have made it.
太好了 那你去告诉图福他哥哥是个英雄
Great. Then you go tell Tufo his brother's a hero.
华♥莱♥士♥
Hey, Wallace.
他送你回家
Your car service is here.
该死 我忘了今天要去见假释官
Damn. I forgot my PO meeting today.
我会处理这件事
I'll handle it.
你回家去 确保在清醒过来之前
You go home, make sure your brother doesn't see you
别让你弟弟看到
until you come down.
好了 我们走 里克·詹姆斯
Come on. Let's go, Rick James.
华♥莱♥士♥
Hey, Wallace.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
拿到了吗
Is it here?
局里发来了一个安全连接
The Bureau sent a secure link.
你需要登录联调局主机
You need to log into the FBI mainframe
查看交通运输管理局的监控录像
for the MTA security footage.
可以帮我把这个送到鉴证室吗
Can you take this to the lab for me?
让他们交叉比对罗伯特·斯塔尔的
Tell them to cross check for Robert Stahl.
他在系统里
He's in the system.
你提取到指纹了吗
You got a fingerprint?
在一个从良妓♥女♥的对讲机按钮上找到的
Yeah, off of a reformed prostitute's intercom button.
我们到时候看看结果
We'll see.
迈尔斯探员的助手还让我告诉你她很抱歉
Agent Myers' assistant also told me to tell you she's sorry.
知道为什么联调局要向我们道歉吗
Any reason why the FBI's apologizing to us?
好吧
Okay.
不是他
It's not him.
你被绑♥架♥了
You were kidnapped?
被绑♥架♥ 被绑到树林里
Kidnapped. Held hostage in the woods.
这可是个重要的细节 你不觉得吗
That's an important detail, don't you think?
我告诉过你我们设置了一个圈套 还记得吗
I told you we set up a sting. Do you remember that?
你没告诉我他给你下药还把你绑了起来
You didn't tell me that he drugged you and tied you up.
我说过他占了上风
I said he got the upper hand.
我还以为在你对我坦诚这方面
You know, I thought we were making progress,
已经有些进展了
that you were being honest with me.
但是你还在医院的时候
But you started lying to me
就开始对我说谎 妈妈
while you were still in the hospital, Mom.
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
我只是 我没有说出
Okay, I just-- I didn't share details
-你不需要知道的细节 -让我猜一下
- that you didn't need to know. - Let me guess,
你是在保护我 对吗
you were protecting me, right?
事实上正是这样
As a matter of fact, yes.
所有的问题你都这样回答 妈妈
That's your answer for everything, Mom.
-那是我该做的 -不
- And my job. - No!
你该做的是对我坦诚
Your job is to be honest with me.
我不是你的闺蜜 克里斯蒂娜
I'm not your girlfriend, Cristina.
好吗 你是我女儿
Okay, you're my daughter.
等到有一天你足够幸运有了孩子
And one day, when you're lucky enough to have a child,
你就会明白 做母亲要学会的一点
you'll realize that part of being a mother
就是不要用自己的问题给孩子增加负担
is not burdening them with your problems.
我们的问题
Our problems.
这是我们的问题 妈妈
They're our problems, Mom.
你没有直接告诉我让我支持你
But instead of being straight with me so I can support you,
我不得不从一个陌生人那里得知真♥相♥
I had to find out from a stranger.
你想要听什么 克里斯蒂娜
What do you wanna hear, Cristina?
你想要听这个疯子怎样迷恋我吗
You wanna hear how this psycho is obsessed with me?
他怎样跟踪我 跟踪我十几岁的女儿
How he stalked me? How he stalked my teenage daughter?
他侵犯了我的生活
He invaded my life.
把我绑起来塞住嘴 给我穿衣打扮
Tied me and gagged me and dressed me up.
你想要听如果我没有自己割开手腕
You wanna hear how he was gonna rape and kill me
他就会在那片树林强♥奸♥并杀掉我
out in those woods if I hadn't slit my own wrists?
这些就是你想听到的吗
Is that what you wanna hear?
帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Help me!
有人吗
Somebody!
内特
Nate.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
换个装饰
Changing a tire.
-把它拿开 -是妈妈让我挂上的
- Take it down. - It's Mom's orders.
-她应该先问问我 -她问了 两周之前
- She would've asked me. - She did. Two weeks ago.
她决定从这个难看的装饰中走出来向前看了
She decided she was ready to move on from that eyesore, Dad.
它是个警示
It's a reminder.
关于什么 到处围绕着你的混乱吗
Of what? The mess that seems to follow you around?
关于我为什么这样做
Of why I do what I do.
拜托 老爸
Forgive me if it gets old
你永远都站在自我毁灭的路上
standing in the path of the hurricane, Dad.
死亡疑犯的父亲收回了他的陈述
The dead suspect's father retracted his statement.
我后来给他打电♥话♥就直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Yeah, my follow up calls are going straight to voicemail.
很奇怪你并不觉得惊讶
Funny how you're not surprised about that, though.
不是所有的人都喜欢和记者谈话 内特
Not everyone enjoys talking to a reporter, Nate.
哪怕是一名好记者
Even a good one.
我知道是你干的
I know you did this.
上帝保佑 纽约警局
God forbid, the NYPD
在某些事上应该做个二次调查
should wanna take a second look at something.
二次调查是为第一次没有做对的人准备的
Second looks are for people who don't do it right the first time.
你认为你所有的事都做对了
Yeah, you think you're doing everything right.
你甚至都没有承认你是谁
You won't even really admit who you are.
把工具放回到原来的地方
Put my tools back where you found them.
这背后有个故事 爸爸
There was a story here, Dad.
我只是希望你能帮助我讲述这个故事
I just wish you would helped me tell it.
明天就会出现另一个故事
There'll be another story tomorrow.
至少这一次你让所有队员都听从命令了
At least you got your whole crew toeing the line this time, huh?
你腐化了所有和你亲近的人
You corrupt everybody that comes this close to you?
你知道我为什么把这些弹孔保留下来吗
You know why I keep these bullet holes untouched?
因为这提醒着我差一点就失去了你
Because it reminds me of how close I came to losing you.
我每天都看着它
I look at it every day.
然后许下我第一次抱着你时
And I make the same promise that I made
就做出过的承诺
when I first held you in my arms.
保证你的安全
To keep you safe.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表