剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
of who it is we're dealing with here.
不能因为她把刀作为呈堂证供
Just because she brought in that knife,
就认为她没有杀死那个妓♥女♥
that doesn't mean she didn't kill that prostitute.
如果能解决掉刀 为何又要呈堂作证
Why bring the knife in if you could get rid of it?
她绝不是省油的灯
You can never let up with her,
一刻也不能松懈 因为哈莉·桑托斯
not for one second, because I have never met
是我见过最厉害的谎话精
a more skilled liar than Harlee Santos.
相信我 这次她撒谎也没用了
Trust me, she's not gonna lie her way out of this one.
你就是我的命 知道吗
You're my lifeline. You know that?
要不是因为你 我就会一蹶不振
If it wasn't for you, I'd be lost out there somewhere.
严格来说 你现在依旧如此
Technically, you're still missing.
凯蒂
Katie...
谢谢
Thank you.
别忘了是你先救了我一命
Well, don't forget, you saved my life first.
我失眠的时候
When I can't sleep,
全是因为我一刻也没忘记
it's because of that-- remembering.
那我们是互相拯救
Now we've saved each other.
算你走运没有脑震荡
You're lucky you avoided a concussion.
没看到我老婆的脸色吗
You see my wife's face?
我感觉要倒霉了
I'm not feeling very lucky.
他有说背上有颗子弹吗
Did he mention there's a bullet in his back?
我看过病历 那里只要有任何梗阻
I read the chart. Any obstruction in that area
都会导致严重的并发症
can cause serious complications.
比如一头栽倒吗
Like falling on your head?
我的头撞到车♥库♥里的木板
I hit my head on a 2x4 in the garage.
你要是觉得我会相信这话
You must think you're talking to a 2x4
那肯定是以为在跟八岁小孩说话
if you expect me to believe that.
伤口三天不能沾水
Keep the wound dry for three days.
七到十天就能拆线了
Stitches come out in seven to ten.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你怎么不告诉她我还割过包皮
Why don't you just tell her I'm circumcised too?
-你干嘛撒谎 -我没撒谎
- Why are you lying? - I'm not lying.
我看到厨房♥地板上的血迹了
I saw the blood on the kitchen floor.
你昏倒了
You passed out.
你还懂如何辨别犯罪现场了
You know how to read a crime scene?
你把自己逼得太紧了
You're pushing yourself too hard.
你在...
What are you--
我知道拉姆齐的下步计划了
I know Ramsey's next move.
他要救恩里克出去
He's breaking Enrique out of custody.
在他"化腐朽为神奇"之前还是之后
Is this before or after he turns water into wine?
我们都亲眼见过他的所作所为 你还在怀疑
You're doubting after what we've seen him do?
那先抓到他再说吧
Then we'll just get him first.
还有班尼特死了
And Bennett's dead.
-什么 -我亲眼看到的
- What? - Right in front of me.
拉姆齐为泄密的事找了替死鬼
Ramsey made someone answer for the leak.
很好
Good.
就是说他很满意
Means he's satisfied.
不 我的很好是指但愿你能平静些
No, I mean good, I hope that brings you peace.
就是纳瓦的事
You know, for Nava.
警官 苔丝·纳萨里奥
警官 马库斯·图福
那里有人找你
Someone up there is looking out for you.
-我们又搭档了 -嗯
- We're back together. - Mm-hmm.
我猜我烤的那些纸杯蛋糕有了回报
Guess all those cupcakes I baked paid off.
天 你一辈子都没烤过东西
Man, you ain't ever baked in your life.
你觉得是沃兹让我们继续搭档的吗
You think Woz got us back together?
也许他终于觉得把我们留给
Mm, maybe he's finally feeling guilty
那群穿警服的人而感到愧疚了
about leaving us in these blues.
他把艾德里安从少管所里放出来了
Well, he got Adrian out of juvie.
他想让我们顺路过去看看他怎么样
He wants us to swing by and do a wellness check.
希望我们是下一个
Hopefully, we're next on the list.
你有没有注意到这辆车从河边就一直跟着咱们
You notice this car's been following us since the river?
是什么让你如此确信他们是内部调查科的
What made you so sure they were Internal Affairs?
他们自称是内部调查科的
They introduced themselves as Internal Affairs.
有点故意透露的意思
Kind of tipped me off.
-他们想怎么样 -毁了我的早餐
- What did they want? - To ruin my breakfast.
我有一个完整的仪式
I have a whole ritual.
我三十分钟后会去见科尔
I'm meeting Cole in 30 minutes.
小心有人跟着你
Hey, keep your eye out for a tail.
内部调查科一直在跟踪苔丝和图福
I.A.'s been shadowing Tess and Tufo,
而且今天早上 他们毁了他的早餐仪式
and this morning, they ruined his ritual.
这不是个好时机 我感觉这些事情
It's not a good time. I get the sense
会在今天有个了结
that this thing is going down today.
-什么事情 -情报部门可能会把他们的
- What thing? - Intelligence might bust
毒贩客户从联邦拘留所给弄出来
their cartel client out of federal custody.
你的人知道细节吗
Does your guy have the details?
经过昨晚的事情
After last night,
我想科尔要是没有的话他是不会冒险见面的
I don't think Cole would risk a meet if he didn't.
-科尔吗 -不 是联邦调查局的迈尔斯探员
- Is that him? - No. Agent Myers, FBI.
等等 在你接电♥话♥之前
Wait, before you answer it,
我有事情要告诉你
there's something that I need to tell you.
不行 说不定是关于斯塔尔的线索
No, it might be a lead on Stahl.
我不知道这个疯子是否在纽约 但是
I don't know if this psycho is in New York, but--
怎么 你相信我没疯
What, you believe I'm not crazy?
我从来没给你送过花
I never sent you flowers.
桑托斯
Santos.
恭喜你 小伙子 脱离了监狱
Congrats, little man. Fresh from the joint.
你在里面的时候
Now, you didn't get any tattoos
没纹什么纹身吧
when you were in there, did you?
没有
No.
你太聪明了
Yeah, you're too smart for that.
给你 沃兹给你的
Aww. Here you go, buddy. It's from Woz.
他还承诺你以后会有更多的游戏
Comes with the promise of more games in the future.
你应该说什么 宝贝
Whoa, whoa! What do you say, baby?
谢谢
Thank you.
他看起来老成了些
He seems older.
就好像他甚至没有机会做个小孩子
Like he didn't even get a chance to be a kid, man.
那个地方夺走了他的童年
That place took it from him.
不 他会记得的 时间比你想的更治愈
No, he'll remember. Time heals more than you think.
没错 但是时间没法治愈这个街区
Yeah, well, time can't heal this block.
看见角落那个人了吗
See that dude on the corner?
他找你麻烦了
He giving you trouble?
没有 不是我 他是个放风的
No, not me. He's a scout.
只要你们一离开 他就会给出信♥号♥♥
So as soon as you leave, he'll give the all clear.
怎么 你加入了邻里监督组织吗
What, you join the neighborhood watch?
不是 我只是想让艾德里安离开这里
Nah, I'm just trying to get Adrian up out of here.
但是交了租金 押金 保证金
But with rent, deposit, security,
我再没钱了 你懂我的意思吗
that's money I don't have, you know what I'm saying?
同时 我不希望我们周围再有毒品交易
Meantime, I don't want the trade anywhere near us.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
随便坐
Pull up a stool.
-哈莉在哪儿 -怎么了
- Where's Harlee? - What's the matter?
我的曲线不够窈窕吗
I'm not curvy enough for you?
墨菲把好东西都藏起来了
Murph hides the good stuff.
但是他还不知道我晓得在哪儿
Still hasn't figured out that I know where.
给 喝吧
There, drink up.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
你跟卷发棒打架了吗
You have a fight with a curling iron?
你的女孩知道如何
Your girl knows her way
加强审讯
around an enhanced interrogation.
她有个好老师
She had a good teacher.
所以她在哪儿
So where is she?
她有一件紧急事务 你懂得
She had a pressing matter. You understand.
事实上 经过昨天晚上的事情
Actually, after what I went through last night,
我不能说我懂
I can't say that I do.
她可能更好看些
She might be easier on the eyes,
但是你得知道 你跟她说话的时候
but you have to have known, when you spoke to her,
也就是跟我说话
you spoke to me.
你以为把恩里克弄到手
Do you think that getting your hands on Enrique
就能了结这一切
is gonna end this?
这只是个开始
It's a start.
我来这儿是为了告诉她...
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表