剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他是个幽灵
He's a ghost.
也许吧 但我们不会放过任何一个犄角旮旯
Maybe, but we're gonna cycle though every rat hole,
任何相关人员 任何小道消息
every associate, every rumor,
就从昨晚那个酒保开始
starting with last night's bartender.
现在列盘查名单太迟了
we're way late for roll call.
除非你可以开一张迟到申请单
Unless you can write us a tardy slip.
列了名单时打我手♥机♥
Call my cell when you're rolling.
还有你 能把你这身脱了吗
And you, lose the suit.
那是不会给我们要见的公♥司♥留下好印象的
It's not gonna impress the company we're meeting.
今天不行 头
Can't today, boss.
得见一个研究我办的凶杀案的侦探小说家
I got a supervise a whodunit I'm working for homicide.
能回来真好
Great to be back.
在推测案情吗
Working a theory?
屠♥杀♥警♥察♥ 这可是个能平步青云的案子
Slain cop, that's a career-making case.
我不是想抢你的案子 我只是
Look, I'm not trying to poach, I'm just--
有什么推测吗
Second-guessing?
不知不觉就开车到这里了
Car kind of just drove me here.
我也一样
I must have the same model.
你搭档的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your partner.
这地方会对你说话吗
Did the place speak to you?
有时你在犯罪现场呆上足够长的时间
You know, sometimes you stand in a crime scene long enough,
听着绝对的安静 就好像
you listen, you know, real quiet as if
它们会把秘密告诉你
they'll tell you their secrets.
你甚至能在眼前看到那些场景
You can almost see it play out.
第一枪是冲着你的搭档
First shot was fired at your partner.
帕克
Parker.
他叫帕克
His name was Parker.
帕克
Parker...
当时和另一个人一起坐在这里
was sitting here with someone.
他站起来看到凶手
Stands up to face his killer.
发现了威胁 出于自我保护的本能
Sees a threat. Protective instincts kick in.
让他在不到一米远的距离内被击中头部
Get him shot in the head from no more than four feet away.
表明这是私人恩怨
Suggests it was personal.
你知道他为什么来这里吗
Do you know why he was here?
我正在调查
I'm working on it.
他几乎同时开枪反击
He fires back, almost simultaneously.
可能在子弹击中那扇门之前就死了
Probably dead before the bullet hits the door right over there.
你认为这是计划好的吗
You think this was planned?
在公共场所 不是
In public? No.
其他受害者是事后遇害的
The other victims were just afterthoughts.
凶手不会留下餐厅里的目击证人
A diner full of witnesses won't do.
凶手在搜查厨房♥之前被打断了
Only the shooter's interrupted before he can sweep the kitchen.
他听到了警笛声
He hears sirens.
从前门离开了
Walks right out the front door.
可能就是我的组员
Probably the suspect who got away
在街上追丢的那名嫌犯
that my crewmember chased down the street.
你追的那个人呢
And the man you chased?
你明知故问
Why don't you answer my questions
为什么不先回答我的问题呢
before you start asking ones you already have the answers to.
我不是先知
I'm not an oracle.
不
No.
你们更厉害
Guys are better than that.
情报部门
Intelligence unit.
特别权限 秘密网络 覆盖全球
Special clearances, secret networks, international reach.
也不能保证没人动得了我们
Doesn't make us untouchable.
杰夫·莫里斯
Jeff Morris.
我开枪打死的那个人
The man I shot.
37岁 过去十年都在码头工作
37 years old, worked the docks for the last ten.
只有一个关系疏远的前妻
Survived only by an estranged ex-wife.
他是个谜 不是吗
Well, he's the mystery, isn't he?
如果他是共犯 他在等什么
If he was an accomplice, what was he waiting for?
如果他不是 他为什么拿着枪
If he wasn't, what was he doing with a gun?
我认为他是一名逃出去的目击者
I'm leaning toward witness who escaped.
一名用枪指着警♥察♥的目击者
A witness who pointed a gun at a cop.
一名码头工人拿着枪
What was a longshoreman doing with a gun
在凶杀现场做什么
at the scene of a massacre?
我没给他解释的机会
I didn't give him a chance to explain.
你曾经扮成过别人吗
Did you ever dress as anyone else?
没有
No.
中介都有明确指示
Agents all had very clear instructions.
一直是那顶假发
Always the wig.
一直是你
Always you.
你是他的幻想对象
You were his fantasy.
他告诉你要说什么了吗
Did he tell you what to say?
我随便说 他会纠正我
I'd improvise. He'd correct me.
你确定你想继续听这些吗
Are you sure you want to keep hearing all this?
直到他被抓到
Until he's caught.
有一次我称自己 称你
So one time I called myself-- you--
是坏女孩
a bad girl.
他停下了
And he stopped.
要求我永远不要说自己是坏人
And insisted that I was never to call myself bad.
我做过坏事
I've done bad things.
也许是这样
Maybe.
但是他认为你是为了生存
But he saw them as survival.
下星期同一时间
Same time next week?
将死
Checkmate.
你连胜了12局
That's 12 in a row.
最好别告诉别人
You better not tell anyone.
他们已经知道了我是你射中的警♥察♥
They already know I'm the cop you shot.
现在他们会认为你射中的是一个重要人物
Now they'll think you shot an important one.
我得走了 过几天再来 好吗
I gotta go. But I'll be back in a few days, okay?
抬起头来 这都不是你的错
You keep your head up. None of this was your fault.
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
就像是昆斯亲手扣动了扳机
it was as if Quince pulled the trigger himself.
愿那些爱我们的人 爱我们
May those who love us, love us.
愿那些不爱我们的人 由上帝改变想法
May those who don't love us have their hearts turned by God.
如果上帝无法扭转他们的心意
And if God can't turn their hearts,
愿他扭伤他们的脚踝
may he turn their ankles
以便我们通过跛脚将他们分辨出来
so that we'll know them by their limp.
帕克会喜欢这个笑话
Parker would have liked that joke.
他的幽默感一向很糟糕
He had a terrible sense of humor...
就像你们大家一样
apparently like all of you.
在我的记忆里 我一直奔向混乱
For as long as I can remember, I've been running toward the chaos
不知道黑暗中等待着我的会是什么
not knowing what awaits in the darkness,
就像你们做的那样
just like the rest of you do,
日复一日
day in and day out,
正如帕克做的那样
just like Parker did.
我经历过太多
I have watched far too many
我们兄弟姐妹的葬礼
of our brothers and sisters lowered into the earth.
但是在庄严的葬礼之后
But after each solemn ceremony,
我的信念从未动摇过
I never wavered in my conviction.
从未怀疑过自己选择的道路
I never questioned my path.
至死不渝
Fidelis ad mortem.
至死不渝
Faithful unto death.
大卫·萨珀斯坦
你适应了吗
Are you settled in?
我被激怒了 这样算吗
I'm aggravated. Does that count?
你对它失去过兴趣吗
You ever lose the taste for it?
对工作
The job?
有没有想过也许是时候退休了
Think maybe it's just time to hang it all up?
不是在还有账没算清的时候
Not when there's a score to settle, no.
那就是从来没有过
So never.
你的问题是你归队太快了
Look, you came back too soon is all.
你又没有老婆在床上对你唠叨
No wife to nag you back to bed.
纳瓦就快变成这样了
Oh, Nava's trying.
我猜也是
I bet.
不 我是说 他很好
No, I mean, he's great.
他说的话总是对的
You know, he says all the right things;
做正确的事
does all the right things.
就好像他越支持我
It's like the more supportive he is,
我就越难放弃工作
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表