剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
The greater good. I know it well.
游走在法律边缘的某处
Somewhere along the line,
我甚至不清楚究竟是哪
I'm not even sure where,
诬陷能变成死刑
frame jobs turned to executions.
保护城市能变成全面的犯罪集团
Protecting the city turned into a full-on criminal enterprise.
你陷得越深 越难
And the deeper you're in, the harder it is
辨认自己身处何处
to tell where you are.
你现在身处何处
Where are you now?
我迷路了
I'm lost.
拉姆齐有个生意伙伴
There's a business partner
他很想给他留个好印象
Ramsey's trying to impress,
但不论他们做出什么承诺
and whatever they're promising,
都会让拉姆齐朝着阴暗面更进一步
it's pushing Ramsey further into the dark side.
-杀一个他的自己人 -我不知道
- Killing one of his own men? - I don't know,
但我以前从未见过他这样
but I haven't seen him like this before.
我觉得他真的有点害怕这位合伙人
I think he's actually intimidated by this associate.
那你呢
And you?
我不能盲目的跟从他
I can't follow him blindly.
不能再这样了
Not anymore.
我们听说你有些怪癖
We heard you were into some kinky stuff,
所以我们带了点玩具给你
so we brought some toys.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我喜欢强硬点的
I like it rough.
我不是针对你 迈克尔
Don't take it personally, Michael.
刚才的景色 你的陪伴
It was magic.
真的不可思议
The view, the company.
很抱歉让工作妨碍了我们
Sorry work got in the way.
我可是能想到好多方法
I could think of a couple of ways
让这魔法继续
to keep the magic alive.
只要你高兴做什么都行 小美人
Whatever turns you on, gorgeous.
我反正已经死定了
I'm dead already.
为什么 因为你没完成工作吗
Why, because you didn't finish the job?
如果你告诉我们你为谁工作 我们能保护你
We can protect you if you tell us who you're working for.
给我买♥♥张机票 我们可以
Buy me a plane ticket, and we can discuss it
在去机场的路上讨论一下
on the way to the airport.
在没验证你的话之前就送你离开吗
Send you off without verification?
在我们这行 得先付钱
In my line of business, you pay up front.
那我们可陷入僵局了
Well, we're at an impasse
因为我是不会折磨女人的
because I won't torture a woman.
但是她会
But she will.
是乔丹·拉姆齐派你来的吗
Did Jordan Ramsey send you for us?
-我一向记不住名字 -是吗
- I have trouble with names. - Oh, yeah?
这一下唤醒你的记忆了吗
That tickle your memory?
这个女人可以折磨你一整晚
This woman can go all night.
我或许会觉得无聊 但你不会
I might get bored, but you won't.
我从没听说过这个 他叫什么
I never heard of a-- what was his name?
-拉姆齐 -拉姆齐
- Ramsey. - Ramsey.
或许你的敌人比你想象得多
Maybe you have more enemies than you thought.
这些敌人通常做不长
They don't last long,
所以快告诉我下一个淘气鬼是谁
so tell me who's next on my naughty list.
就告诉我们吧 黛安娜
Just tell us, Diana.
你最近是不是逮捕谁了
You make any interesting arrests lately?
酒店里的那个无名氏吗
The Juan Doe from the hotel?
谁
Who?
情报部保护的那个家暴者
The domestic abuser Intelligence is protecting.
他是谁
Who is he?
在我的国家 警♥察♥
In my country, cops know better
以逮捕贩毒团伙而闻名
than to arrest cartel associates,
而不是逮捕毒贩的家人
much less cartel family.
我想我们知道他打那个电♥话♥是干什么了
Guess we know what he did with his one phone call.
好了 收拾一下
All right, pack it up.
我们楼下见
Meet us downstairs.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
你告诉他们你还在执行任务
You tell them you're still on assignment.
化学考试怎么样了
How did chemistry go?
你和沃兹谈过了吗
Have you talked to Woz?
谈过好多次了
About a million times.
不 我是指刚刚这几个小时
No, I mean, like, in the last couple hours?
没有
No.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
Why, is something wrong?
请听我讲完 千万别抓狂
Look, just hear me out before you freak out, okay?
你记得我告诉过你格林伯格先生
You remember how I told you that Mr. Greenberg
完全就是个暴君吗
is, like, a total tyrant?
发生了那么多事 你又待在医院里
And with everything that happened and you in the hospital...
我上个学期期末没及格
I flunked my final last term.
但校长让我通过了 因为我承诺
But the principal gave me a pass with the promise
这学期我会把我的成绩赶上来
that I'd get my grades back up this term.
你就害怕告诉我这个吗
And you were afraid to tell me that?
一开始我想要补救成绩
I--I wanted to fix it first,
我就开始和丹尼丝一起参加学习小组
so I--I started going to these study groups with Denise, and--
然后有一天 有个女生在传着发
and one day this girl, she was passing around
一碗叫”学习伙伴”的
a bowl of "Study buddies”.
药片
Pills.
我当时并没有想吃
Well, I wasn't gonna try,
但我连着通宵学习 并没有什么效果
but I was pulling all-nighters, and nothing was working,
我就想 "有什么大不了的呢"
and I figured, "What's the big deal?"
只是一片药而已 能让你极度专注
It's just a pill that makes you super focused
并且十分高效
and--and really productive,
而且反正每个人都在吃 所以
and everyone's doing it anyway, so.
"学习伙伴"
"Study buddies."
我们是在说安♥非♥他♥命♥吧
We're talking about Adderall here, right?
你吸食了吗
Are you snorting it too?
不 不 只是药片
No, no, it's just the pills.
这是从什么时候开始的
And how long has this been going on?
大概几个月了
Like, a few months.
从你住院开始
Since you were at the hospital.
妈妈 如果我现在停用
Mom, if I stop taking them now,
我的成绩就会下降
my grades are gonna go back down,
这个学期的成绩对申请大学很重要
and this semester is so important for college apps.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们现在先不要担心这个 好吗
Look, we're not gonna worry about that now, all right?
你才是最重要的
You're the most important thing.
我们会想办法解决其他问题的
We'll figure the rest out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 你来找我
Look, you coming to me,
跟我坦白 很有勇气
owning up like this, it takes courage.
听着 宝贝 我想告诉你
Look, baby, I want you to know that you can always come to me
无论出什么事你都可以来找我
for anything, no matter what.
你要是溺水 我就给你扔救生衣
If you're drowning, I will throw you a lifejacket.
我会跳下水救你
I will jump in the water with you
这是我分内事 好吗
because that's my job, okay?
还有别的事
There's more.
比你之前告诉我的还糟糕吗
Is it worse than what you just told me?
我今天被警♥察♥拦下 他们搜了车
I got pulled over today, and they searched the car
搜出了药
and found the pills.
当然了
Ugh, apparently so.
而你找了沃兹而非我
And you called Woz instead of me.
别生他气好吗
Please don't be mad at him, okay?
他只是去曼哈顿接我
All he did was pick me up from Manhattan
送我回家
and bring me back home.
-你在曼哈顿 -没 对我在
- What--you were in Manhattan? - No--I mean, yes.
他们在布♥什♥威克区拦的我
I mean, they pulled me over in Bushwick,
把我带到市里了
and they brought me into the city.
不知道为什么这样 但沃兹叔叔解决了
I don't know why, but Uncle Woz fixed it.
他好像认识那里的队长
He seemed to know the captain.
我叫他先别说 等我跟你坦白
I just asked him for a chance to tell you first.
你记得拦你警探的名字吗
Did you get the name of the officers that pulled you over?
打电♥话♥来道歉吗
Calling to apologize?
克里斯蒂娜想找个机会坦白
Cristina wanted the chance to come clean herself.
拉姆齐也想吗
Did Ramsey want to come clean too?
我表达了不快
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表