剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
要阻止斯塔尔的唯一办法就是杀死他
the only way to stop Stahl would be to kill him.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
我真的很怕她
I'm really scared of her.
你在干什么 你要让我们
What are you doing? You trying to get us
-都送命吗 -我可没有
- both killed? - I'm not the one
-雇凶杀人 -你逮捕了
- ordering the hits. - You arrested someone who's
我们保护的人
under our protection.
他试图行贿警员
Attempted bribery of a police officer.
你得放手
You need to let this go.
就像你对你搭档的死放手释然吗
Like you let your partner's death go?
看着眼熟吗
Does that look familiar?
这是班尼特的栽赃手♥枪♥ 现在是
It's Bennett's plant gun, and now the murder weapon
被你在日出射杀的那人所用的凶器
used by the man you shot at the Sunrise.
-你知道 -是的 我知道
- You knew? - Yes, I knew.
我可以选择对它做一些调查
I could do something about it
或者我也可以选择活着
or I could stay alive.
你上一次真正觉得自己是个警♥察♥是什么时候
When was the last time you actually felt like a cop?
你们小组也不是在收集诚信奖章
Your unit's not exactly collecting integrity medals.
-或是尸体 按你的节奏 -你确定吗
- Or dead bodies, at your pace. - You sure about that?
一整个帮派今晚可能会被♥干♥掉
An entire gang could be wiped out tonight
就因为你们对那家美容院的突击检查
because of your raid on that beauty salon.
-什么美容院 -你的上司破坏了
- What beauty salon? - Your boss disrupted
毒骡在木中区的一处窝点
a drug mule outfit in Midwood
完全不计后果
with zero concern for the fallout.
其中更多是你的朋友吗
More friends of yours?
讲真 你的计划是什么
Seriously, what is your plan?
揭露你在日出开的那枪的真♥相♥吗
To expose your own bad shoot?
继续给拉姆齐施压直到他来针对你吗
To keep pushing Ramsey till he comes after you?
当他来找我时 我会等他来的
To be waiting for him when he does.
千万别开枪杀人 他会派我来的
Well, don't shoot to kill. I'll be the one he sends.
神父
Hey, Father.
我还从没见过这么猛烈的风
Never seen wind this violent.
当它这般卷起尘土的时候
When it kicks up like this,
总让我觉得一场审判即将来临
it always makes me think a judgment is coming.
这是你来这里原因吗
That why you're here?
不 我知道我的处境
No, I know where I stand.
大部分人走过那些门的时候
Most people who walk through those doors do so
都是为了寻求某些东西
in search of something.
我的儿子有危险
My son is in danger...
除非我做某件
unless I do something...
不可原谅的事
unforgivable.
那些我在监狱中听取祷告的人都明白了
These men I counsel in prison came to see
如果你寻求宽恕
that nothing's unforgivable...
没有什么是不可原谅的
if you ask for forgiveness.
塞萨尔·莫利纳寻求宽恕了吗
Did Cesar Molina ask for forgiveness?
在那套索在他脖子上收紧之前
Did he find peace...
他获得平静了吗
before that noose tightened around his neck?
在他回归他的信仰之前
Before he returned to his embrace...
塞萨尔得到了救赎
Cesar had found salvation.
那么你呢
Well, w-what about for you?
天堂是什么样的
What's heaven like?
我们每个人都有一个理想的天堂愿景
Each of us has a vision of what heaven might be.
但对你来说
Yeah, but for you.
你的幻景是什么
What's your vision?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes,
告诉我
and I want you to tell me the...
最先出现在脑海的是什么
the first thing that happens.
音乐
Music.
在我脑中是音乐
For me, it's music.
声音逐渐变大
As it rises...
好像每一首歌♥每一个音符共存
it's as if every song and every note exists at once...
那么和谐 没有杂音
in harmony... without chaos.
-接着说 -之后是亮光
- Go on. - Then the light comes.
那么温暖那么舒服
It's warm and full of comfort.
我被举起来
I'm lifted off my feet by the power of it,
我知道上帝拥我入怀
and I know without reservation that I'm held in His arms...
我得到永恒的安宁和光芒
an eternity of peace and illumination in His grace.
有时我真嫉妒你的信仰
Sometimes I envy your faith.
如果你不急着
Now if you're not in a hurry...
去见那安宁的光
to see that peaceful light...
我就停止维护塞萨尔·莫利纳
I'd stop defending Cesar Molina
然后志愿参加传教工作
and volunteer for some missionary work...
到州外 今晚
out of state. Tonight.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
黑暗
Darkness.
好了
All right.
既然你们俩搞清楚了
If you two fellas worked out
谁奶吃得更多
which one of you got more of Mommy's nipple,
我们速战速决
Let's keep this simple.
好啦 华♥莱♥士♥ 接电♥话♥
All right, Wallace, answer it.
-怎么 不监听 -申请监听很麻烦
- What, no wire? - No, you never want
我这头会静音
to have to explain a wire. I'll mute my end.
把它装兜里 保持通话
Just keep it in your pocket with the line on.
-好吧 -多记几张脸
- All right. - Remember faces if you can,
但重要的是套出名字
but what's most important is to get a name.
-名字 记住了 -好
- Name, got it. - All right.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
写他的逮捕报告很爽吧
Feel good to type his arrest report?
对
Yeah.
只能告他行贿
It'll have to be just the bribery.
那姑娘什么都不说
Couldn't get a statement out of the girl.
我绕道去酒店
I'll swing back by the hotel...
回家途上试试套她话出来
try to get her to talk on my way home.
-约翰·约翰逊 -别抱怨
- "John Johnson"? - Don't hate.
他死咬着化名不松口
He thunk hard on that alias.
-系统里有指纹吗 -没有
- Prints in the system? - No, but he can rot
但他不说真名可以关到死或找律师救他
over there till he gives us a name or calls a lawyer.
他指望情报部背后的人
He's banking on his intelligence unit sponsors
来保释他
to bail him out.
本周的账单有点厚 洛曼
Paycheck's kind of heavy this week, Loman.
加班赚的吗
Logging that OT?
怎么 你被捉弄了吗
What, are you being hazed or something?
赎罪 我欠图福一个人情
Penance. I owe Tufo a favor,
所以我决定帮他取件
so I decided to pick it up for him.
-赎罪 你做了什么 -问他
- Penance? What did you do? - Ask him.
我不再跟任何人说事了
I ain't saying nothing to anybody anymore.
你不能告家人的密 兄弟
You can't snitch to family, bro.
可以 当你的家人
Yeah, you can, when the family
彼此心怀鬼胎时就可以 兄弟
be keeping mad secrets from each other, bro.
告密倒计时 三 二
Cue the snitch in three, two...
华♥莱♥士♥帮我们指认了一个美容店
Wallace helped us ID a beauty salon
店里把毒品掮客当小白鼠用
that was cutting up drug mules like lab rats,
所以沃兹叫他给毒贩子掮客
so now Woz has him posing as muscle for a dealer
毒贩和供货人在讲和
who's patching things up with his supplier.
今天
Today?
今天见面
That meeting's today?
对 现在 怎么了
Yeah, right now. Why?
科尔跟我说整帮人可能被消灭
Cole told me that entire gang could be wiped out.
他们没在讲和
They're not patching things up.
你想知道桥下的把戏是怎么回事吗
You want to know a secret about the bridge stunt?
我其实想秀给你看
I was trying to impress you.
好戏来了
Showtime.
谁选的这地儿
Yo, who picked this place?
专门找了个寻常的地方
Asked for something natural.
公园有什么不妥吗
Something wrong with a park?
你没必要跟他们闲聊
You don't have to chat them up.
有埋伏吗
Think it's an ambush?
如果情报部真像
If Intelligence is as dialed-in
他们表现的那样深入
as they want us to think they are.
埃斯巴达
保持冷静 我来说
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表