剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
is a narcissistic psychopath...
还是一个谋杀犯
and a murderer.
但同时 她也让我着迷
And yet, she had me obsessed with her
让你对她感到同情
and you feeling sorry for her.
这就是她的魅力
And that's her power.
但我想着我们一起
But I think that together,
你和我可以通过这种操控来对付她
you and me can use that manipulation against her...
可以走进她的内心
can get into her head
就像她走进我们的内心一样
like she climbed into ours,
让她怀疑自己是否神志清楚
have her doubting her own sanity.
然后 我们都可以获得自♥由♥
And then we can both be free.
你想获得自♥由♥的 对吧
You want to be free, don't you?
是啊
Yes.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
四十分钟前 内特下来
Well, Nate came down for a cigarette break
抽了根烟
about 40 minutes ago.
除此之外 他一直安然无恙地
Other than that, he's been tucked away
躲在自己的办公室里
in his office safe and sound.
抽烟 他什么时候开始抽烟的
Cigarette? Since when does he smoke?
说漏了
Oops.
怎么 我离开这段时间所有事都变糟了
What, did everything turn to crap while I was gone?
你是在问巡逻车里的我们俩吗
You're asking the two in the patrol car?
这倒提醒了我 我得回片区
That reminds me. We got to roll back to the precinct.
安排好了和新来的队长开个会
I set up a meeting with the new captain
你们俩可以拍拍马屁
so you can kiss his ring
好让你们从这些制♥服♥中摆脱出来
so you can get out of these blues.
可算等到这一天了
About damn time.
我是说 谢谢了 沃兹
I mean, thank you, Woz.
什么时候
When? When is it?
你 你已经迟了
Y-you're already late.
这里就交给我吧
I'll handle it from here.
还是没动静
Still quiet.
我们的朋友们去支援巡逻求救电♥话♥了
Our friends have taken to backing up patrol calls.
好吧 解散吧 我来处理
All right, stand down. I'll handle the situation.
解散 你还没和拉姆齐说吗
Stand down? Have you talked to Ramsey yet?
沃兹 喂
Woz. Hello?
我们要走吗
We're leaving?
他说他会处理的
Says he has a handle on the situation.
你觉得他又要保护拉姆齐吗
You think he's bailing Ramsey out again?
总台 警员T9309到达使♥馆♥酒店现场
Dispatch, Tango-9303 arriving on scene at the Embassy Hotel,
展望区200栋
200 block of Prospect.
请确认报♥警♥性质
Please confirm the nature of the call
收到 警员T9303
Roger, Tango-9303.
报♥警♥电♥话♥
That's a 911
涉及10-18
involving a 10-18.
家暴案
A domestic disturbance?
收到
Copy that.
这帮人真是从容不迫
These guys are really having a slow day.
你要去
You going in?
是时候主动出击了
Time to play offense.
你可以去办公室的
You know, you could have come inside.
新闻编辑室需要有点纪律
Newsroom could use a little discipline.
我以为你要抽根烟休息一下
Thought you could use a cigarette break.
是吗 我可以知道
Yeah? And what are the chances I get
你脸上的伤是怎么回事吗
a straight answer about the status of your face?
塞萨尔·莫利纳的父亲死了
Cesar Molina's father is dead.
不回你电♥话♥的那个酒水店老板
The liquor store owner who won't return your calls?
让我猜一猜 抢劫未遂
Let me guess: attempted robbery?
这些人很危险 内特
These are dangerous people, Nate.
他们不会因为第一修正案破例的
They won't make exceptions for the First Amendment.
"这些人"指哪些
Define "These people."
你不可以报道的那些
Nobody you can write about.
-私下说 爸爸 -私下说
- Off the record, Dad. - Off the record?
就是你不可以报道的那些人
It's nobody that you can write about.
不仅有他爸爸的证词
It's not just his father's words.
塞萨尔和他在监狱时的牧师
Cesar's priest from when he was in prison
在纳瓦被杀那晚 他们终于能
the night Nava got killed... they finally had
一起去喝啤酒看电影
that beer and movie they've been talking about.
你知道这个概念 爸爸
Now I know you know the concept, Dad.
这叫做不在场证明 对吗
It's called an alibi, all right?
在这件事上听我的
Take my word on this.
好吗 离莫利纳的案子远一点
Okay? Stay away from the Molina case.
这里有你认识的人吗
You recognize either one of them?
有我们需要认识的重要人物吗
Somebody important we should know?
我没看到狗仔
I don't see paparazzi.
每次他有动作的时候她都会退缩
Look how she flinches every time he gestures.
他们为什么让受害者和施暴者呆在一起
Why would they keep the victim and the abuser together?
桑托斯和洛曼警探 第6♥4♥警区
Detective Santos and Loman from the six four.
这是我们接到的家庭纠纷报♥警♥吗
This is our 10-18?
你们是第二对到现场的警探了
You're the second pair of shields on-site.
他一定是个重要人物
He's got to be somebody to someone.
小姐 我可以和你单独谈谈吗
Miss, can I talk to you alone for a minute?
不需要私下谈话 这是个误会
There's no need for privacy. This was a misunderstanding.
我们只是想弄清楚发生了什么
And we're just trying to clear it up.
-你叫什么名字 -瓦妮莎
- What's your name? - Vanessa.
退后 好吗 让她自己回答问题
Back off, okay? Let her answer herself.
我只是在帮你让她准备好 警官
I was only getting her primed for you, officer.
你不需要说话
You don't have to say anything.
只需要点头 我可以让这件事结束
Just nod, and I can make it go away.
我以前也很擅长隐藏这些
I used to be good at hiding it too.
好吗 我知道所有的方法
Okay? I know all the tricks.
我们正在询问重要证人 大个儿
Interviewing a material witness, big guy.
我还以为你现在已经学会低调了
Thought you'd have learned to duck by now.
他无权控制我
That he didn't have any power over me.
求求你 你让事情变得更糟了
Please. You're making this worse.
-那就帮我把它变好 -谢谢 警探
- Then help me make it better. - Thank you, Detective.
我们拿到了她的证词
We have her statement.
你们两位应该去看看停车计时器了
Why don't you two go check the parking meters?
从酒水店抢劫案到家庭暴♥力♥
From liquor store robberies to domestic violence.
你们工作真是很忙啊
You guys are really moving up in the world.
社区关系 亲爱的 去把他的手铐打开
Community relations, honey. Go ahead and uncuff him.
什么 让他继续对她施暴吗
What, so he can work her over better?
我不需要挥着胳膊给人留下印象
I don't need a windup to make an impression.
你们也是 警探们
You too, Detectives.
走吧 这件案子由我们接手了
Move along. We've got it from here.
-这个小丑是什么人 -外交礼遇
- Who is this clown to you two? - Diplomatic courtesy.
这花了他多少钱
And how much is that costing him?
你们不需要去敲诈当铺或什么吗
Don't you have a pawn shop to shake down or something?
现在有别的事引起了我的兴趣
Right now something else is catching my interest.
我们的建议是 不要对这一件感兴趣
Our advice: on this one, get uninterested.
你应该听他们的 美女
I'd listen to them, bonita.
和新队长的会面
Ah, date with the new captain?
只要能让我脱掉这身制♥服♥
Whatever gets me out of this uniform
回到能拿可观收入的一员 什么都行
and back to a decent pay bracket.
你脱下制♥服♥ 加薪随之即来
You get out of that uniform, the raise will follow...
解决你所有的问题
solve all your problems.
我帮你让他兴奋起来了
I warmed him up for you.
-你是男宠吗 -怎么
- Hey, you the fluffer? - Why?
你需要什么特殊服务吗
You need a tip?
纳萨里奥警官 到你了
Officer Nazario? You're up.
-卡洛斯·埃斯巴达 -什么事
- Carlos Espada. - What's up?
-我是华♥莱♥士♥ -怎么了 兄弟
- It's Wallace. - Hey, what's up, man?
找你弟弟吗 他在这
You looking for your brother? He's right here.
不 我找沃兹尼亚克 你知道他在哪吗
No, Wozniak. Do you know where he is?
是华♥莱♥士♥吗
Yo, is that Wallace?
抱歉我没听清 你是哪位
I'm sorry, my bad. Who... who is this?
华♥莱♥士♥ 沃兹尼亚克应该
Wallace. Wozniak was supposed to
在二十分钟之前到我工作的地方见我
meet me at my job 20 minutes ago.
-是我哥哥吗 -酒水店的目击者
- Is that my brother? - Liquor store witness.
这件事是什么时候安排的
When was all this arranged?
今天早上 你昨天扣了迪克逊的货之后
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表