剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
今晚做个了断 当然
Ending this tonight? Absolutely.
-沃兹 你在吗 -对 看到什么了吗
- Woz, you there? - Yeah, you got something?
你的10点方向两辆车在往大楼那边开
Two cars pulling up to the building at your ten.
一如往常 时机不好
Bad timing, as usual.
队长 这是你能从我这里
Lieutenant, this is the best timing
得到的最好时机
you're ever gonna get from me.
-听着呢 -这就是直觉
- I'm listening. - Call it a hunch,
但如果现在发生任何事
but if there's anything going on right now
涉及你或你的队员 我都会停手
involving you/your crew, I'd drop it.
你有什么我不知道的消息吗
You know something that I don't?
很长的清单 但最上面
Long list, but at the top of it
是内部调查科的副手
is the fact that the deputy commissioner
领导的一个行动
of Internal Affairs is heading up an operation
里面有你的照片
that includes your picture.
是我在大学里甩过的女孩吗
Is that the girl I never called back in college?
不 是拉姆齐的内鬼
No, she's Ramsey's mole.
沃兹 我们有麻烦了
Woz, I think we got a problem.
不是我们等的人
This isn't who we were expecting.
内部调查科 是个陷阱 快走
IAB. This is a setup. Let's go.
快撤 小心别暴露
Get clear. Keep your heads down.
拉姆齐不喜欢输 谈条件就是损失
Ramsey doesn't like to lose. A deal is a loss.
那今天对他来说会很难过
Then this is gonna be a tough day for him,
因为我只赢不输
because I always win.
各单位注意
Attention, all units,
国土安♥全♥部♥门
Department of Homeland Security
通知纽约警局马特·沃兹尼亚克队长
advising that NYPD Lieutenant Matt Wozniak
因涉嫌参与恐怖活动遭到通缉
is wanted in connection to a terrorist cell.
嫌犯携带武器 十分危险
Suspect should be considered armed and dangerous.
见则抓捕
Detain on sight.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表