剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
拜托 承认了吧
Ah, come on. Just admit it.
你想我们了
You missed us.
哈莉 我们有多少把握里面的人
So Harlee, how sure are we that your man inside
不是拉姆齐的人
isn't Ramsey's man inside?
所以得穿防弹衣
That's what the vests are for.
兜兜转转又会牵扯上情报部门
Whatever it is is gonna lead us back to Intelligence?
这仓库是拉姆齐的
Ramsey owns this warehouse.
我们逮到的都是有力证据
Anything we seize is potential evidence.
好 但在我们进一步行动前
Okay, but--but before we go any further,
难道不该 我也不知道
don't you think we should maybe, like,
比如投票表决吗
I don't know, take a vote or something?
-投票 -对
- A vote? - Yeah.
我不记得有决定
I don't remember deciding to start a war
向情报部门宣战 还要背离整个警界
with the Intelligence Unit and alienate the entire police force.
战争等不到你来决定
The war didn't wait for you to decide.
已经开始了
It's here.
我们得现在阻止
We gotta stop it now.
我只是说如果我们投票表决了
I'm just saying, maybe if we had taken a vote,
这一切就不会发生
none of this would have happened.
好 警探一人一票
Fine, every detective gets one vote.
队长一人五票
Lieutenant gets five.
赞成者占多数
The ayes have it.
图福 "詹姆斯·麦迪逊" 加上我
Tufo, James Madison, myself,
我们去另一边
we're gonna go around the side.
我不知道你们怎么想的
Look, I don't know about anyone else,
但我觉得这次得叫后援
but I'm feeling backup on this.
不 我们得秘密行事
No, we need to keep this off the grid.
情报部门可是连你的搜索记录都知道
Intelligence knows your Google history.
你俩去后面
You two go in the back.
我们得确保
We're gonna make enough an impression
后面的人绝对发现不了你们
that whoever's back there will never notice you.
-洛曼 -在
- Loman. - Yeah.
咱们去大干一场吧
Let's go make a scene.
来的人好像不是很多
The party doesn't seem to be very well attended.
这感觉不妙啊
I'm not loving this feeling.
好 赶紧找到水域
All right, let's find the water.
六点十分
6:10.
哈莉说的六点
Harlee said six.
不对
This isn't right.
这些家伙很准时的
These guys are precise.
我们已经到了
Well, we're here.
或许这正是他们想要的
Maybe this is precisely what they wanted.
情况不妙
Not promising.
哈莉 你在吗
Harlee, you there?
讲
Go ahead.
我们找到码头了 但没看到货
We found the dock. No sign of a shipment.
你的情报有多可靠
How solid are you on this intel?
什么都没有吗
No sign of anything?
赶紧离开这里吧
Yo, let's get the hell out of here.
情况不妙啊
This doesn't feel right.
沃兹说该走了
Woz says we need to go.
不
No!
我们只能再控制班尼特几个小时
We only have Bennett for a few more hours.
机会就在现在
This is our shot.
哈莉 有动静
Harlee, I heard something.
未知号♥码
快找掩护
怎么了
What is it?
得赶紧走
We gotta move.
哈莉 哈莉 你在吗
Harlee! Harlee, you there?
我们去找他们 低头
We'll find them. Stay low.
总台 警员903
Dispatch, Tango Nine Zero Three.
需要立即救援 交火了
I've got a 13. Shots fired.
警员903 你在哪
Tango Nine Zero Three, what's your location?
西街67号♥
67 West Street.
受到连续攻击
Taking rounds!
请求立即增援
Requesting immediate backup.
不
No.
别犹豫
Don't flinch.
你怀念吗
So, did you miss this?
巡逻
Patrol.
花了好大的工夫
I mean, you spent thousands of hours
才拿到警徽 但这个
earning that detective badge, but this?
只是简单的对与错
This is simple right and wrong.
你显然只理解到了简单的部分
You certainly got that simple part down.
随便吧 只是闲聊而已
Whatever. Just making conversation.
各单位注意 全体出动
Attention all units, all units respond.
西街67号♥ 发生交火
67 West Street. Shots fired.
有警员在场
Officers on scene.
那边是码头 大概八个街区
That's Dockside. It's about eight blocks away.
有何计划
So, what's the plan?
在增援来之前我们能撑多久
How long you think we can hold them until backup arrives?
撑到撑不了为止
We hold on till we can't.
看来不会运新货了 哈莉
I didn't see any new shipment come in, Harlee.
这是最后一次相信你的情报
This is the last time we trust this source of yours.
这可能是我们的最后时刻
It's the last time we do anything.
等逃出去了你再抱怨吧
You mind if we get out of here before you start bitching?
警车来了
Hey, hey, cavalry's here.
我们得躲起来
We've gotta hunker down.
总台 能确认一下
Dispatch, can you confirm the call sign
现场警员的呼号♥吗
of the officers on scene?
警员903
Officer ID, Tango Nine Zero Three.
那是哈莉的号♥码
That's Harlee's number.
什么 你确定吗
What? You sure?
他在干什么
What's he doing?
等等 等等 他们掉头了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, they're turning back.
怎么了
What is this?
不不不 斯通
No, no, no, Stone!
赶紧掉过来 混♥蛋♥
Turn this car around right now, you son of a bitch!
不 不能走啊
No, they can't leave us!
快呼叫总台
Yo, somebody radio dispatch!
这是警员包庇的围墙
It's the Blue Wall.
一旦打破 就只能孤军奋战了
Once you cross it, you're alone.
别这样 他们是好人
Don't do this. These are good people!
他们跟你一样为这座城市服务
And they serve the same city as you.
斯通 拜托了
Stone, come on.
掉头 不然我发誓
Turn around, or I swear to God,
立马开枪毙了你
I'll shoot you right here.
-你疯了吧 -没错
- You lost it. - You bet your ass.
停车 下去
Stop this car and get out.
坚持住 伙计们
Hang on, guys.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表