剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Woz tells you to keep something on the DL, you do it, right?
别这样 那是他的哥哥
Come on, man, it's his brother.
只要华♥莱♥士♥好起来了
As soon as Wallace is up on his own two feet,
图福就能意识到
Tufo is gonna realize he would have done
他会和你做一样的事
the exact same thing you did.
你是谁 图福的线人
What are you, the Tufo whisperer?
那你想让我说什么 既然沃兹回来了
What do you want me to say? That now that Woz is back
所有事都能在这周得到解决吗
that everything will be fixed by the end of the week?
解决
Fixed?
我看他就是在火上浇油
All I see him do is pouring gasoline.
埃斯巴达 我们不能开停车罚单
Espada, we don't write parking tickets.
沃兹休假时 我们对片区放松警惕了
We let the neighborhood slide while Woz was out,
现在我们见识到后果了
now we're seeing the consequences.
片区的还是沃兹回来之后的后果
Of the neighborhood or Woz coming back?
埃斯巴达 别太自责
Espada, come on, don't beat yourself up too much.
这是我们的工作
That's our job.
你觉得他是故意这么说的吗
You think he meant that?
线人时间到
Time for that Tufo whispering.
是你同事吗
You guys work together?
抱歉 不是故意偷听的
Sorry, I don't mean to pry,
我只是讨厌这地方的死寂
I just hate the awkward silence in these places.
你来这做什么
What are you in for?
精神支持
Moral support.
我朋友的哥哥在重症监护室
My friend's brother's in the ICU.
你们一定很亲近
You guys must be close.
对 你呢
Yeah. You?
在候诊室外面等着
I know my way around a waiting room.
我妈妈 她得了黄斑变性
My mom, she has macular degeneration.
很严重了 只能跑来做手术
Did the whole circuit and flew up for the surgery, so.
医院就像监狱一样
I guess hospitals are like jail.
没人想来
No one's here voluntarily.
除了医生
Except doctors.
应该还有护士
And nurses, I suppose.
她把你的零食拿走了
She took your snack.
-什么都逃不过你的法眼 -我只是爱管闲事
- Nothing gets past you, huh? - I'm just nosey.
那你闲坐着的时候 除了爱观察人
Yeah, so what do you do besides people watch
还爱做什么
in depressing settings?
我会花掉很多时间
Well, I spend a lot of time
替我妈妈向医生道歉
apologizing to doctors for my mother.
你呢
You?
-我是个警♥察♥ -怪不得你说像监狱
- Oh, I'm a cop. - Oh, explains the jail comment.
还有为什么
Yeah, and why my career
我作为脱口秀演员的事业没有发展
as a stand-up comic never went anywhere.
这可是个待解的谜团
Well, that's one less mystery you have to solve then.
-迈克尔 -黛安娜
- Michael. - Diana.
克里斯蒂娜·桑托斯
Cristina Santos?
你可以打个电♥话♥
You can make a phone call.
要打给布鲁克林6♥4♥警区吗
To the Brooklyn six-four, I assume?
我是6♥4♥警区派因斯队长的助理
Hi, this is the assistant to Captain Pines at the six-four.
你知道情报部门
Yeah, do you have a twenty on Detective Cole
科尔在哪吗
of the Intelligence Unit?
我帮不到你
Can't help you.
那个小队一般不公开位置
That unit rarely discloses their location.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你的队员是直接被卷入暴♥力♥事件
Hey there, does your crew just stumble into violence
还是因为你们太招摇了
or do you actually place want ads?
在第一线工作总是会遇到危险
Front lines catch the most blood spatter.
所以你就开始转向处理
Is that why you're diversifying
家庭暴♥力♥和试图贿赂警员的案件吗
to domestic violence and attempted police bribery cases?
我能说什么 是你启发了我
What can I say? You inspire me.
也许不是我
Look, it may not be me,
但是现在发生的事正在产生影响
but something around here is having an effect.
几个月之前我可能会因为
A few months ago I'd be taking a statement about you
你用电♥话♥簿威胁嫌犯而发表声明
having actually used that phone book on that suspect.
你该考虑一下休假了
About time for you to book a vacation.
我只是好奇
Just curious--
你为什么对这个案子这么感兴趣
why is this case so compelling?
如果他做好了准备去买♥♥通一个警♥察♥
If he was so ready to buy one cop,
他一定已经买♥♥通了其他人
he must have others in his pocket.
警♥察♥调查警♥察♥是很危险的事
Cops investigating cops is dangerous business.
如果你要爆料 我洗耳恭听
If you have a tip, I'm all ears.
等我决定做内鬼的时候 会第一个告诉你
When I'm ready to turn rat, you'll be my first call.
反抗警员互相包庇的潜规则是一条孤独的路
Going against that blue wall is a lonely path.
我要走的这条不会
Not one I intend to take.
你最好另找一个切入点
You better find a different entry point,
你的嫌犯刚刚被转移了
because your guy just got transferred.
等一下 那是我的嫌犯
Wait a minute! That's my collar.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
-谁说的 -上级的决定
- Who says? - A higher power.
你要指控他什么
What are you charging him with?
嫌犯将被转移至联邦拘留所
The suspect is being transferred to federal custody.
不再归纽约警局管辖了
No longer NYPD's jurisdiction.
你要是有什么问题可以提交投诉
You got a problem with that, file a complaint.
这个人是谁
Who is this guy?
我只知道他是26955号♥案件
I only know him as case 26955.
再见 亲爱的
Nos vemos por ahí, guapa.
毫无疑问
Sin duda.
我会准备好手铐的
I'll have my handcuffs ready.
-你在干什么 -他们把他带走了
- Hey, what are you doing? - They took him.
-谁 -拉姆齐
- Who? - Ramsey.
他把他的人转移了
He got his guy transferred.
可能回到了那个五星级酒店
Probably back to that 5-star hotel.
情报部门把他带走了
Intelligence took him?
我不相信他们关于联邦拘留的说辞
Well, I'm not buying the federal custody cover.
在他身上没什么希望了
Well, he was a long shot anyway.
你再回一趟医院怎么样
Look, how are you feeling about stepping back into the hospital?
-你是认真的吗 -华♥莱♥士♥醒了可以说话
- Honestly? - Wallace is awake and talking.
我需要你给他看黑帮的档案
I need you to show him the gang book to see
看看他是否能指认出袭击者
if he can ID some assailants.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要出去定些规矩
I got to set some ground rules.
出现了新的街头混混吗
What, a new street player?
是个很固执的
A stubborn one.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
你们什么时候能到我家
When are you guys gonna get to my place?
我差不多三天前就给你们打电♥话♥了
I called like three days ago.
-你的地址是什么 -我住670
- What's your address? - I'm at 670--
我就住在这条街上
I'm right up the street here, man.
你们在这里停了一天了
You guys have been parked here all day.
为什么花了这么长时间 在做什么
I mean, what's taking so long? What are we doing?
我不负责住♥宅♥的工作
I don't do residential.
-给客服打电♥话♥ -客服
- Call customer service. - Customer service.
是的 我要给客服打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm gonna call customer service,
我还要换掉供应商 怎么样
and I'm gonna switch providers. How about that?
-祝你好运 -好的
- Good luck with that. - Yeah.
号♥码在你的账单上
Number's on your bill.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
沃兹 见到你太好了
Woz, I'm so glad to see you.
你给我打电♥话♥我一定会来的
I'll always come when you call me.
我不能告诉妈妈 不能是在这种情况下
I couldn't tell Mom, not like this.
她会杀了我的
She's gonna kill me.
只要告诉我一件事
Just tell me this one thing.
这些人做了什么伤到你的事吗
Did these people do anything in any way to hurt you?
伤到我
Hurt me?
没有 我只是按照他们要求的做
No, no, I just-- I did what they asked,
然后他们把我带到这里
and they brought me here.
等我一下 我带你离开这里
Give me one minute, and I'll get you out of here.
要不是因为我觉得这会让感恩节变得尴尬
If I didn't think it would make Thanksgiving awkward,
我就把那把开信刀插到你脖子里
I'd take that letter opener and stick it in your neck.
感谢印第安人和清教♥徒♥
Thank God for the Native Americans and the Pilgrims.
订书机也可以给你留点疤
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表