剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
一个很棒的男孩
a really great guy...
感觉不好也没关系的
It's okay not to be okay.
有什么好笑的吗
I'm sorry, is something funny?
没有 我喜欢肥皂剧
Oh, no. I love telenovelas.
你说什么
One more time?
没什么 只是父亲情结啊
Nothing, just the daddy issues,
医院
the hospital,
单亲妈妈之类的
the single-mama drama...
你真是个贱♥人♥ 莉莉
You're such a bitch, Lily.
不
No, no.
让她继续 她显然对我的生活很感兴趣
Let her continue, since my life is clearly so interesting to her.
并不
Not really.
我对你妈妈的生活更感兴趣
Your mom's, though... damn.
围绕在她身边的男人相继死去
All these men that keep dying around her...
简直是丑闻
Scandalous.
你想要丑闻
You want scandalous?
克里斯蒂娜 不要
Cristina, no!
女孩们 把她们分开
Girls, break it up!
-你在哪 -就在这
- Where you at? - Right here, right here!
你确定这是我们要找的人
You sure this is our guy?
大家都叫他操纵者
His name is Handles,
他为了在运输途中损失的钱款
and he's been turning the streets upside down
要把整条街都翻个底朝天了
for a payment lost in transit.
钱被偷了
It was stolen.
我脸上的伤能证明
I got the facial trauma to prove it.
看起来不错 像个装饰一样
You wear it well, like an accessory.
闭嘴 不然我们就来看看谁脸上带着伤好看
Shut your mouth, or we'll see who wore it best.
我不确定把你介绍给这个人是在帮你的忙
Well, I'm not sure I'm doing you a favor
这个家伙不是开玩笑的
by making the intro. This guy's no joke.
这是你变回好市民的时候了
This is the part where you turn back into a civilian.
沃兹 我们有麻烦了
Woz, we got a problem.
我们真是麻烦不断啊
We're on quite a streak.
一到十 能打几分
A scale from one to ten.
哈莉和洛曼
Harlee had Loman
申请了去红钩造船厂的搜查令
request a warrant to access the Red Hook dockyard.
那是一到十的数字吗
That's a number from one to ten?
你怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
我在洛曼桌上看到了张复印件
I saw a copy on Loman's desk.
那应该是有关联的
It's got to be connected.
那个和纳瓦一起被杀的码头装卸工
The longshoreman who got killed with Nava
在红钩造船厂工作
worked at Red Hook.
目标是什么
What's the target?
一个集装箱
It's a shipping container.
ID是1-2-4-5...
The ID code is 1-2-4-5...
发给我吧
All right, all right. Just text it to me.
局里有什么事吗
Trouble at the farm?
没有什么是埃斯巴达不能替我解决的
Nothing that Espada can't get me to fix.
你们谁是操纵者
Which one of you guys is Handles?
谁找我
¿Quien pregunta?
你们在找的人 虽然你还不知道是谁
The guy you're looking for, only you don't know it yet.
你拿了我的钱
You got my money?
我被埋伏了 这个滑到了我椅子下
I was ambushed, but this slid under the seat.
你的了
It's all yours.
赫克托呢
What about Hector?
法医觉得他大概来不了了
Coroner doesn't think he's gonna make it.
我要全额退款
I'm gonna need a full refund,
不然我们就要跟别人差评
or we start talking about your car service
你们提供的"汽车服务" 我要二十万
to anyone who wants to listen. $200,000.
你要多了二十万
Oh, that's $200,000 too much.
加赫克托的百分之十
Plus 10% for Hector.
沃兹
Woz!
别让我的组员身处险境再来讨价还价
Don't put my crew in danger and then try to negotiate.
我会很愤怒
It makes me hostile.
要是知道你会采取暴♥力♥
If I had known this was gonna get violent,
我就会带上九岁的孩子
I would've brought my nine-year-old.
那个人是你吧
That's you, right?
被三年级孩子射中的警♥察♥
Cop who got shot by a third grader?
传闻说昆斯仍然在逃 他在得意地大笑
Word is, quince is still out there, laughing his ass off.
笑到最后才算数
It's the last laugh that counts.
等你听到的时候就知道了
You'll know it when you hear it.
背部有伤可很难笑啊
Hard to laugh with a bad back.
你见过克里斯蒂娜吗
Have you met Cristina?
每年上院长嘉许名单 所有学科成绩优秀
Dean's list every year, straight As,
从不旷课 从未被留校
no truancy, no probation!
她的档案很优秀 这并非问题所在
Her record is outstanding. That's not the issue.
那我们为什么还在讨论停课的问题
Then why are we even talking about suspension?
我明白这一年对你来说有多艰难
I'm aware how difficult this year must have been for you,
工作上的压力 以及发生的这些事情
with the stress of your job, with everything that's going on.
休息一段时间也许是我们能提供的最好办法
A little time off might be the best thing we can do for her.
也许我们需要讨论一下学费的问题
Maybe I should argue with my checkbook.
我不是在说这个
That isn't what I'm saying.
没有人比我更清楚
Look, no one understands more than me
暴♥力♥并不能解决问题
that violence is never the answer,
但是从一个女孩手中剥夺
but neither is taking away the opportunities
她为之付出双倍努力的机会也不是解决办法
from a girl who already has to work twice as hard for them.
今天她站出来反抗一个试图羞辱她的人
She stood up to someone today who tried to make her feel small.
你想为此指责别人吗
You want to blame somebody for that?
那就来指责我吧
Blame me.
从她会走路起
I've been teaching her how to do that
我就教育她要这样做了
ever since she could walk.
我今天不应该让你来学校
Should've never let you come to school today.
很抱歉让你过来
Look, I'm sorry you had to come.
我也是
Me too.
妈妈 是莉莉·马瑟 她说你
Mom, it was Lily Mather. She said that you--
我不在乎她说了什么
I don't care what she said.
你在布鲁克林最好的学校上学 知道吗
You go to the best school in Brooklyn, you know that?
你有很好的前途
You can open any door.
但是如果你不能控制自己
But if you can't restrain yourself long enough
不去理会那些自以为是的贱♥人♥
to walk away from some entitled bitch,
你就是在放弃这样的未来
then you throw that future away.
发生了今天早上那样的事情之后
How can you even think about my future
你怎么还能在考虑我的未来
after everything that's happened this morning?
我怎么能去思考别的事情
How can I think of anything else?
妈妈 他已经不在了
Mom, he's gone.
我做不到
I can't.
好吧 那请我吃个午饭好吗
Okay, well, how about you buy me lunch?
痛揍那个女生消耗了我不少卡路里
Burned a lot of calories kicking that girl's ass.
看得出来你忽视了我让你小心一些的警告
I see my warnings about taking it easy have gone unnoticed.
没有 我老婆一字不差地记住了
No, my wife knows them verbatim.
也许她以后运气会好一点
Maybe she'll have better luck.
我可不是靠做瑜伽赚钱的
I don't get paid to do yoga.
上次检查的时候
Last I checked,
你经常用到腹部肌肉 应该放松一下
the abdominal muscles are relatively useful and worth the rest,
这还是在只有拉伤的情况下
and that's if you just pull them.
你们的墙上有没有贴着
Do you have a diploma on the wall
我必须听从这些建议的规定
that says I should listen to all this?
好了 平躺
All right, on your back.
等一下
Just-- just give me a minute.
我想我们这里有一套管理系统
I... I think we have a chain-of-command issue here.
我只是需要点时间
I just need some time.
不用担心 有时候会发生这样的事
Don't worry about it. It happens.
看着那边的绝色美女
When you got Helen of Troy over there
做柔韧性练习
doing her flexibility exercises,
会有一点
it kinda makes it...
我过几分钟之后再回来好吗
Why don't you take a few minutes, and I'll come back?
♪It's getting hot in here♪
-怎么样 -很好
- How'd it go? - It's good.
-真的吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
他有没有告诉你要听老婆的话
Did he tell you to listen to your wife?
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我猜他站在我这边
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表