剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I came to tell her that it...
-这做不到的 -这不是个选择
- it can't be done. - That's not an option.
恩里克会被国土安♥全♥部♥借故转移走
Enrique is gonna be moved under the pretense
说他们想要在没人知道的地方对话
that Homeland Security wants to have a chat off-site.
在他转移之前 这个地点是不会透露出来的
The location won't be revealed until after he's on the move.
放轻松 等你接手 你就把他交给我们
Easy. When you take custody, you then hand him over to us.
然后等我这么做的时候
And while I'm doing that,
你好挖坑让拉姆齐埋了我
you can dig the grave that Ramsey will put me in.
这是个请求还是个条件
Is that a request or a condition?
不暴露我 这事就做不到
It can't be done without burning me.
跟我说一遍
Just walk me through it.
要是不行的话我会告诉你
I'll let you know if it can't be done.
希望你没有等太久
Hope you haven't been waiting long.
你知道我已经等很久了
You know I have.
你车里那把刀上的血迹
The blood on the knife in your car
和受害人的相匹配
is a perfect match to the victims.
我告诉过你会这样的 这是什么
I told you it would be. What's this about?
是关于你的
This is about you.
这是在浪费时间
Well, then it's already a waste of time.
因为我没有杀吉娜 是斯塔尔干的
Because I didn't kill Gina. Stahl did.
你是个好人吗 警探
Are you a good person, Detective?
你把我叫到这里就为了问我是不是个好人
You called me down here to ask me if I was a good person?
你考虑过处理掉在车里发现的那把刀吗
Did you consider disposing of the knife you found in your car?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为相信联调局
Because putting my trust in the FBI
对我来说从来没有什么好结果
has never worked out well for me.
你做过让自己后悔的决定吗
Ever make a choice you regret?
你应该去对付斯塔尔
You should be going after Stahl.
好吗 不是我
All right? Not me.
你做过让自己后悔的决定吗
Ever make a choice you regret?
听清楚
Indulging this.
听着 如果我能找到斯塔尔的话我会的
Look, if I could find Stahl, I would.
在此之前 我每时每刻
Until then, I live every moment
都在担心他会找到我
thinking it might be the one where he finds me.
因为最终他会的
Because eventually, he will.
她想做正确的事
"She wants to do the right thing.
但她已经在黑暗中太久了
"But she's been surrounded by darkness for so long
她没办法控制自己不受影响
"That she can't help but be touched by it.
她渴望做出不同的选择
She's aching to make a different choice."
这是斯塔尔探员一份外勤报告中的内容
From one of Agent Stahl's field reports.
他已经不是探员了
He's not an agent anymore.
你认同这段描述吗
Would you say it's accurate?
我认为写这报告的人不能信任
I'd say consider the source.
如果你女儿长大之后像你一样
If your daughter grew up to be just like you,
你会为她感到自豪吗
would you be proud of her?
-这不是心理治疗 -不 警探 不是
- This isn't therapy. - No, Detective, it's not.
再问她一遍
Ask her again.
如果她的女儿长大以后像她一样
If her daughter grew up to be just like her...
-如果你女儿长大后 -我听到你的问题了
- If your daughter grew up to-- - I heard the question.
无论我女儿选择做什么 我都会为她自豪
Whatever my daughter chose to do, I would be proud of her.
即使她杀人并埋尸吗
Even if she killed somebody and buried his body?
即使她杀人并埋尸吗
Even if she killed someone and buried the body?
-只是举个例子 -什么
- For instance. - Excuse me?
我们展现出真实的自己
Who we truly are becomes clear...
当我们认为没有人在看着的时候
Who we truly are becomes clear in the moments
总是会展现出真实的自己
we think nobody's watching.
-而她女儿在看着她 -你女儿在看着你
- And her daughter watches her. - Your daughter watches you.
-每一天都在 -每一天都在
- Every day. - Every day.
即使在你认为
Even when you think
你把所有的事都隐藏得很好的时候
you've hidden everything so well.
我们可以不把我女儿牵扯进来吗
Can we leave my daughter out of this?
你真的认为你长时间接触腐♥败♥行为
Do you really think you can be surrounded by corruption
还能不受影响吗
for so long and not be touched by it?
问她 你真的认为
Ask her. Do you really think
一个长时间接触腐♥败♥行为的人还能
a person can be surrounded by corruption for so long--
目击证人在受害者死亡时间前后
A witness puts you on the scene
看到你在案发现场
around the estimated time of death.
不 目击证人看到我在她家门口
No, a witness puts me at her door.
我敲了门 没有人回应
I knocked. No one answered.
问她有没有杀过人
Ask her if she's ever killed anyone.
逼她对你说谎
Make her lie to you.
我们会去调查这一点
We'll be looking into it.
不 你问她
No, you ask her.
-多谢你过来 警探 -问她
- Thanks for coming, Detective. - Ask her!
那是我们要找的人吗
That's our guy?
是的 我们得彻底甩掉他
Yeah, we need to relocate him permanently.
凯伦不想让小家伙牵扯到麻烦
Karen wants to keep little man out of trouble.
你想怎么办
How you wanna play it?
放出消息 就像以前一样
Send a message, like old times.
我哪也不会去的 伙计们
I wouldn't go anywhere, fellas.
-你在干什么 -没什么 等朋友
- What y'all doing? - Nothing, waiting on a friend.
-在给谁打电♥话♥ -你妈妈
- Who's that on the phone? - It's your mother.
想让我给她带个话吗
You want me to give her a message?
好的 记下来
Yeah, write this down.
这到底是在干什么
Hey, man, what the hell is this?
我们还没有想好
We haven't decided yet.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina!
-我现在不方便说话 -听着就好
- Can't talk right now. - Just listen.
你是对的 就在今天
You were right. It's happening today.
科尔会在押送车离开拘留所的时候
Cole's gonna give us the go when the transport leaves
给我们消息
the detention building.
我们最好在到Willis Bridge之前抓住他
It's best if we grab him before the Willis Bridge.
为什么
Why?
他的队伍里只有一个人知道最终目的地
Only one person on his team knows the final destination.
-科尔 -他更想活下去
- Cole. - Who'd rather stay alive.
妈妈 车怎么了
Mom, what happened to the car?
-谁在说话 -克里斯蒂娜
- Who's that? - Cristina.
她在学校上了半天课
She had a half day at school.
就你付的那些学费 那姑娘根本没去过学校
For the tuition you pay, that girl's never in school.
内部调查科在跟踪我
Internal Affairs is following me.
-这是为了你的安全 -多谢你的担心
- It's for your safety. - Nice of you to worry,
但我从没担心过这个问题
but I've never been concerned about that.
队长 我们都知道情报部门
Lieutenant, we both know Intelligence
在我的部门安插了内鬼
has a mole in my department.
但是考虑到你的立场
But given your standing,
如果拉姆齐做出不利你的举措
if Ramsey makes a move against you,
内部调查科也许是唯一会采取措施的部门
IAD may be the only cops who do something.
你跟踪我们
You're following us for appearances?
以防你们对老太太拦路抢劫
Don't go mugging any old ladies.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
直到我掌控住局面之前
Until I get a handle on this situation,
我们必须让情报部门认为
we must make Intelligence believe
我正在对你的人积极调查
that I am actively investigating your crew.
你不喜欢我 我也不喜欢你
You don't like me. I don't like you.
你不喜欢我吗
You don't like me?
但你我都知道 没有督管我能做的更好
But we both know that I work better without oversight.
抱歉 队长 这件事远大于你个人
Sorry, Lieutenant. This is much bigger than just you.
-你这么做什么意思 -做样子啊
- What did you do that for? - For appearances.
把我停职
Suspend me.
-什么 -把我停职
- What? - Suspend me.
立刻 马上
Active immediately.
让我成为你调查的唯一对象
Make me the sole focus of your investigation.
队长 你虽然已经够讨厌了
Lieutenant, as unpopular as you are now,
你还有变得更讨厌的空间
you still have room to fall.
至少我的手下会感到被保护
At least my people will feel protected.
没有了那个警徽 你会失去分量的
Without that badge, you're gonna feel light.
这也是它被叫做警徽的原由
There's a reason they call it a shield.
拉姆齐会感到安全
And Ramsey will feel safe.
这正是我想让他产生的感受
Which is exactly how I need him to feel.
看来我得找个新地方
Looks like I'm gonna have to find
放我的备用钥匙了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表