剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, so this had nothing to do
和你复仇的需要无关吗
with you and your vengeance quest?
这与你是否能见到克里斯汀娜长大相关
This is about you getting to see Cristina grow up.
拉姆齐比你想的更危险
Ramsey's more dangerous than you realize.
比我想的
Than I realize?
纳瓦死了
Nava's dead.
杀害他的人很可能是警♥察♥
And his killer probably wears a badge.
直到我除去他的警务
Until I take it from him.
你知道真正的悲剧是什么吗
You know what the real tragedy is here?
下一次你真的试着想保护我的时候
That the next time you're actually trying to protect me,
我会怀疑你是不是在玩弄我
I'm gonna wonder if I'm being played.
这并不能阻止我再次这么做
Won't stop me from doing it again,
所以把你的悲伤和罪恶感发泄在我身上吧
so take your grief and your guilt and take it all out on me.
至少这样你能活下去
At least it keeps you alive.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
我要开走你的车
I'm taking your car.
很高兴你终于复仇成功 沃兹
I'm glad you got your revenge, Woz.
我希望复仇能治愈你所有想治愈的一切
I hope that it cures everything that you need it to.
我准备了一篇演讲 你想听听吗
I have a speech prepared. Do you want to hear it?
我觉得这有点儿像名著导读之夜 宝贝
Uh, I think it's more of a Cliff Notes night, baby.
它的核心 是想要道歉 但是
At its core, it's an apology, but...
我还是坚持认为家人值得守护
I still effectively maintain that family is worth defending.
我同意
I agree,
但那些女孩在学校说坏话
but what some girl says at school
你并不需要一定替我说话
is not something you have to defend me against.
我经历过更糟的事
I've gotten through worse.
你觉得你能挺过这次吗
Do you think you're gonna get through this?
我有个非常好的理由能确保自己挺过来
Well, I got a pretty damn good reason to make sure that I do.
听我说 我知道这很不容易
Look, I know this hasn't been easy.
你不得不去面对有些事
You've had to deal with things that...
大多数人甚至永远无法理解的事
most people would never even understand.
你肯定觉得
You must feel...
很沮丧
frustrated.
有点
A little.
主要只是因为我能够分辨
It's mostly just because I can tell
表面之下 还有暗流涌动
that there's something going on beneath the surface.
你不必一直为我坚强
You don't always have to be strong for me.
我也可以坚强
It can work both ways.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
一个很棒的团队
A pretty damn good one.
一直会很棒
Always will be.
我可以接受真♥相♥
I can handle the truth.
我已经不再是个孩子
I'm not a kid anymore.
什么真♥相♥
Truth about what?
纳瓦为何会被杀
Why Nava was killed.
你知道吗
Do you know?
那是复仇杀人
It was a revenge killing.
刚被释放的罪犯
Ex-con who just got released.
五年前 正是纳瓦让他的罪名板上钉钉
Nava was the prosecutor who secured his conviction five years ago.
很抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
他们抓到他了吗
They get the guy?
沃兹捉到了他
Woz got him.
老兄 你在哪里
Where you at, man?
这里 这里 这里
Right here, right here, right here!
老太太能做到这样不容易 老兄
Not bad for a grandma, my man.
那边 去他侧面 马上
There, get his side, now!
好的 好的
All right, all right.
好的 你得去
All right. Yo, you need to--
流浪汉
Yo, Hobo.
正是时候
Right on time.
退款的美妙之夜
Beautiful night for a refund.
我的二十万带来了吧
You got my $200K, right?
我只送货
I always deliver.
走吧 一起去散散步
Come on, let's take a walk.
面对现实吧
Facing reality.
对你有好处
Good on you.
我从东纽约项目里认识了这个孩子
I knew this kid from the projects of New Lots.
他的成长环境可谓一穷二白
Grew up with absolutely nothing.
连个尿壶都没有
He didn't have a pot to piss in.
但最终 他靠自己摆脱了贫穷
But eventually, he crawled himself out of that poverty.
为了给自己建造一个王国 他尽了最大努力
He did whatever he had to do, built himself a kingdom,
等他登上巅峰之时 他变得自大起来
and then once he got on top, he got cocky.
变得懒惰
He got lazy.
愚蠢
Foolish.
做了坏的选择
He made a bad choice.
等等 那是昆斯吗
Hold up. Is that Quince?
对 他选了错误的人来做对手
Yeah, he went up against the wrong adversary.
我想我们两清了
I think our debt is paid.
除非你还有什么理由反对
Unless you have any objections.
不 我们没事了 别管钱了
No, we're cool. Forget the cash.
♪Inside us♪
♪Is like fire♪
你想试试吗
You want a turn?
不了 死两次我已经够本了
Nah, twice dead is good enough for me.
谢谢你今天帮我
Thanks for the assist today.
正好让我能睡好觉
You just bought me some sleep.
怎么
What?
回来的感觉真棒
It's good to be back.
♪Hey, hey, watch how we do this♪
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表