剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Copy.
苔丝 图福 该你们上了
Tess, Tufo, you're up.
26-19 呼叫总台 请注意
26-19, dispatch, be advised.
正在追击一名疑似抢劫嫌疑犯
In pursuit of a possible robbery suspect.
牛仔裤 灰色连帽衫 前往139街东
Jeans, grey hoodie, headed east on 139th Street.
等等 在我这边撞吗
Wait, wait, my side's taking the impact?
妈了个
Son of a--
别装英雄
Don't be a hero.
目视前方 开后门
Eyes forward. Unlock the back door.
快 我们走 快点
我爸让你来的吗
我是拿钱办事
我爸的朋友怎么称呼他
手放方向盘上
Keep your hands on the wheel!
他们叫他老大
你动一下试试
Don't you move!
你觉得你能去哪
快走 开车
Go! Go! Go! Drive!
你们都活不了 你们不知道罢了
You're all dead, just don't know it.
-哈莉 -被他看到了 洛曼
- Yo, Harlee! - He saw them, Loman!
你跑不掉的 别想了
you are not outrunning anyone today, so don't try.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
那你就不会这样说了
Then you wouldn't be saying that.
求你了 我只想回家
Please, I just want to get home.
听好了
Listen very carefully.
无论你看到什么 都不是表面那样
Whatever you think you saw, there's another side to it, okay?
你们是谁
Who are you?
听着
Listen to me.
你敢透露一个字 我饶不了你
You say one word about this and I will come after you.
再让我看到你 要了你的命
You won't see me until I'm this close.
我懂了 求你
Okay, okay, please.
下半辈子很长
You have a lot of life ahead of you,
我不想就这么给你了结了
and I would hate to have to take it.
-我不会说的 我发誓 -好
- I won't talk, I swear. - Good.
上帝保佑 下次我用的就是枪的另一头了
'Cause God so help me, I will use the other end of this gun.
明白吗
You got it?
你在回家路上绊倒了 摔了一跤
You tripped and fell on your way home.
-有消息吗 -没
- Any word? - Nothing.
包裹还在路上
Package is still en route.
科尔 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Cole, pick up.
也许他已经逃出来了
Maybe he got himself out of there, huh?
到了更安全的地方
Safer ground?
那就是问题 他不知道我们卖♥♥了他
That's the problem. He doesn't know we burned him.
他觉得他很安全
He thinks he is safe.
是拉姆齐吗
Is that Ramsey?
未知号♥码
是的话我就接了
If it was, I would answer.
从现在起 保证一路畅通无阻
From now on, every light is green.
那是五分钟前了
That was five minutes ago.
现在我只想阻止拉姆齐别杀了他
Now we're just trying to avoid Ramsey killing him.
快跑
拉姆齐 终于打来了
Ramsey. Finally.
去走廊接
Take it in the hall.
这信♥号♥♥不好
Bad service in here.
老大 怎么样
Hey, boss. Where we at?
科尔 你怎么把门锁了
Yo, Cole, you locked the door.
科尔 让我进去
Cole, let me in, man.
在那
There.
关掉警笛
Kill the siren.
还好吗
Are you okay?
拉姆齐是怎么知道的
How does Ramsey know about me?
我们得随机应变
We had to improvise.
-他在里面吗 -两分钟前在
- Is he in there? - He was two minutes ago.
你带冲击槌了吗
You got a battering ram?
搜一下周围
Circle around outside.
我不懂 车呢
I don't get it. What happened to the pickup?
你做了个错误的决定 队长
You made a bad decision, Lieutenant.
习惯了 你还是别学了
Force of habit. Try not to compound it with one of your own.
要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我手上有你想要的
I think I have something you want.
大毒贩的长子
A cartel leader's firstborn?
你知道你会招惹来什么吗
Do you have any idea what's coming for you?
育儿第一守则 埋怨保姆
First rule of parenting: always blame the babysitter.
说的就是你 局长
That's you, chief.
闭嘴 我在打电♥话♥
Quiet, I'm on the phone!
如果我负责处理恩里克
If I run with Enrique here,
你门口会血迹斑斑
a world of hurt lands at your doorstep.
听到了吗 听着很可怕吧
You hear that? Sounds pretty scary.
-你的条件是什么 -暂时休战
- What are your terms? - Peace in the trenches.
停止保税仓的陷害 别让纽约警局
Undo that warehouse frame job and the NYPD smear campaign
抹黑我手下 以后各干各的
against my crew. We do us, you do you.
谁都别在背后开枪
No one takes a bullet in the back.
你自己背后就中弹了
You already have a bullet in your back.
我想我们能找到适合大家的办法
I think we can find a deal that works for everyone.
我才跟你说过
I just told it to you.
想好了打给我
Call me when you have an answer.
计划很简单
The plan was simple.
你在恩里克到桥下前抓住他 这是说好的
You grab Enrique before the bridge. That was the deal.
我被抓了 好吗
I was detained, all right?
计划出了岔子
The plan went sideways
是因为我没有到位
because I wasn't where I was supposed to be.
如果错过时机就该中止行动
You miss the window and you abort!
这不是我们决定的
It wasn't our call.
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
来吧 进来
Go ahead, let yourselves in.
我检查过了 是好货
I checked the levels on the good stuff.
去拐角看看 确保我们没被跟踪
Go check around the corner, make sure we weren't followed.
-你瞒了我什么事 -我不喜欢这些窗户
- What are you not telling me? - I don't like these windows.
来吧 带你去后面
Come on, let's get you in the back.
哈莉
Harlee--
有人跟踪我们
We got company, all right.
看看 哈莉 我们终于同步了
Look at that, Harlee. We're finally on the same page.
-沃兹 我 -我们不能久留
- Woz, I-- - We can't stay long.
拉姆齐知道我们在酒吧
Ramsey knows we're at the bar.
更糟的是都快到欢乐时光了
Worse than that, it's almost happy hour.
计划的关键环节都没到位你就下令执行
You gave the go-ahead with a key part of your plan missing.
-为什么 -这么问更好
- Why? - The better question is,
为什么关键环节没到位
why was a key part of my plan missing at all?
-沃兹 我努力往那里赶 -不 该我说
- Woz, I tried to get there-- - Ah, no, no, my turn to talk.
我想相信我还是比任何人更了解你
I want to believe that I still know you better than anyone else.
我认识的那个姑娘不会毫无理由
And the girl that I know would never leave her crew
对她的团队置之不理的
hanging in the wind without a good reason.
斯塔尔
Stahl.
在厢式货车里
In the transport van.
我出不来 我当时
I couldn't get out. I was--
我以为永远也出不来了
I thought I'd never get out.
你现在在这里
You're here now.
我来解决这个问题 沃兹
I'm gonna fix this, Woz.
我们一天不清白 我就一天不会离开
And I won't quit you until we're all clear.
然后我再去找他
Then I'm going after him.
我不敢说有人真正了解拉姆齐
I can't say that anyone truly knows Ramsey,
但我比大多数人了解他
but I know him better than most.
他不跟人讲条件
He doesn't make deals.
条件我来提 他会接受的
I'm making it, and he's accepting it.
-要给他一件夹克吗 -你没听我说话
- Should we get him a jacket? - You're not listening to me.
也算是他的魅力
Well, that's part of his charm.
拉姆齐需要恩里克
Ramsey needs Enrique.
他不需要追我们
He doesn't need to come after us.
在他印象里 是你追着他
In his mind, you came after him.
他看上去很冷
He seems cold is all.
我们要把计划坚持到最后
We stick to the plan until we can't.
拉姆齐知道你的计划
Ramsey knows your plan.
但他现在也有计划
But now he has one of his own.
拉姆齐来电
你觉得可以吗
This feel right to you?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表