剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
No, I love them.
我喜欢这个场景的一切
I love everything about this scenario.
束缚带 针头
Constriction, needles.
你确定不会有小丑出现
Are you sure a clown can't pop out
来把这个噩梦填满吗
and make this nightmare complete?
我应该把我的红鼻子道具带来的
I should have brought my red nose.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
我对一袋免费饼干毫无招架之力
I'm a sucker for a free bag of cookies.
小丑 是吗
So clowns, huh?
你怎么到这来了 沃兹
How'd you end up down here, Woz?
在顾全大局之路上拐错了几个弯吗
A couple of wrong turns on your way to the greater good?
错了好几个 我的朋友
More than a couple, my friend.
好几个
More than a couple.
这个人背着我做了决定
Well, this one's on decisions made behind my back,
害得我哥哥现在只能通过呼吸管呼吸
and now my brother is breathing through tubes.
在他大脑的水肿消除之前
We won't even know how bad it is
我们甚至无法知道情况有多糟糕
until the swelling in his brain subsides,
这一切都是因为我们还不够强大
and all because I wasn't strong enough
来对你发动的一些事情说不
to say no to something you started.
你给了华♥莱♥士♥他所想要的
You gave Wallace what he was asking for.
不
No.
一个做出改变的机会
A chance to make a difference.
这个还要多久
How much longer here?
你觉得他为什么
Why do you think he never asked you
从不叫你去监狱看他
to come visit him in prison?
你觉得他为什么
Why do you think he walks
每天早晨去上班时都耷拉着脑袋
to work every morning with his head down?
我们都需要个目标 图福
We all need a purpose, Tufo.
没有目标 我们就只是行尸走肉
Without it, we're just blood and bone.
我是纽约警♥察♥局情报机构的
This is Detective Anthony Cole
安东尼·科尔警探
with the NYPD Intelligence Division.
请留言
Leave a message.
我们真的得谈谈你定的宵禁时间
We really need to discuss your curfew.
做父母的特权
Perks of being the parent.
我想让你休息一天
I'd tell you to take a day off,
但是我知道你一定不会听
but I know you'd do the opposite.
你起这么早干嘛
What are you doing up so early?
化学补习班
Chemistry cram.
接丹尼斯一起去移♥动♥学习小组
Picking up Denise for a mobile study group.
好吧
Okay.
我可不喜欢竞争 吉娜
I don't appreciate competition, Gina.
交通摄像头显示在我发出求救呼叫的时候
Traffic cam shows four vehicles in the area
这片区域有四辆车
of those silos within a minute of my distress call,
都在无犯罪记录的车主名下
all registered to owners with no criminal records.
有报失车辆吗
Any of them reported stolen?
没有 但是这辆克莱斯勒300的车牌
No, but the plates on the Chrysler 300
原本是登记在一辆绿色福特金牛座车上的
returned DMV registered to a green Ford Taurus.
所以有人套♥牌♥了
So someone lifts and switches plates.
听上去像是有预谋犯罪
Sounds like forethought of douchebaggery.
车上发现的那个死鬼呢
What about the dead douchebag found on site?
没身份证 但我已经让验尸员
No ID, but I asked the medical examiner
取了他的指纹
to put a rush on his prints.
他很有可能有案底
Good chance he's in the system.
说到这个 国土安♥全♥部♥
Speaking of which, did Homeland Security
找出那个拉丁情人叫什么了吗
get a name for our Latin lover?
除非是恐怖袭击 否则他们要花几个星期
Unless it's a terrorist threat, they'll take over a week.
我们能假装那是恐怖袭击吗
Can we pretend it is?
夜班前台确实给他打了一通电♥话♥
The night desk did give him his one phone call,
所以我想很快会有人来认领他的
so I'm guessing someone will claim him soon.
好了 女士们 让我们重点关注
All right, ladies, let's stay focused on the dead suspect
抢了图福哥哥的死亡嫌疑人身上
who jacked up Tufo's brother.
如果我们对拉姆齐的客户施加点压力
If we tighten the screws on Ramsey's client over there,
我们可以用他交代的情报和
and then we could trade what he gives us
华♥莱♥士♥的有关消息作交换
for intel on the Wallace front.
你在拉姆齐队里的线人呢
What about your source in Ramsey's unit?
我想他已经没什么情报了
I think he dried up.
好吧 如果你想修理一个家暴者 可以
Okay, if you want to work a domestic abuser over, fine,
但眼下我们要集中在为图福寻求正义上
but right now we got to focus on justice for Tufo.
我们得在他转入地下之前找到供货商
We got to find the supplier before he goes underground.
干什么 你要拿剪贴簿打人吗
What, are you scrapbooking now?
是时候当个坏警♥察♥了 更坏的警♥察♥
Time to play bad cop, worse cop.
如果你想要独处时间 你好好说就行了
If you wanted alone time, you just had to ask nicely.
我们可以丢掉你的资料
We could lose your paperwork.
没人会知道你来过这里
Nobody'll ever know you were here.
解开手铐 我会忘了我曾经被拷上过
Uncuff me, and I might forget I was.
你喜欢这样是吗
You like it don't you?
打击那些无法自卫的女性的感觉
The feeling of striking someone who can't defend herself.
或者是其他的缺点让你如此不安
Or is it other shortcomings that make you so insecure?
如果你这么好奇的话 你可以自己试试看
If you're so curious, you can check it out for yourself.
拘留所的很多人
A lot of guys in lockup
会很乐意接受你的提议
would be more than happy to take you up on that.
等你知道我是谁以后
You're gonna need a second career
你会需要第二份工作的
when you realize who I am.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
没有职业道德感 没有才智
No work ethic. No intellect.
认为你可以光彩照人的度过一生
Thinking you can charm your way through life,
但当某些时刻你意识到
but in those moments when you realize
你究竟是个多么渺小的人的时候
how small a man you really are,
你就欺凌别人
you bully your way out,
拼命的想要证明你自己不是一无是处
desperately trying to prove that you are not worthless.
如果你什么都知道 为什么还要演这出戏
If you know everything, why put on a show?
你抓住了纽约警♥察♥局情报机构负责人
What hooks do you have in Captain Ramsey,
拉姆齐队长的什么把柄
the head of the NYPD Intelligence Unit?
别担心 美女
Don't worry your pretty little head, bonita.
这一切很快就会结束
This will all be over soon.
*加大音量 这是你最爱的歌♥曲*
*Turn it up it's your favorite song*
*舞个尽兴 直到知觉都麻木扭曲*
*Dance, dance, dance to the distortion*
下午好 我是菲尔普斯警官
Good afternoon, I'm Officer Phelps.
你好 抱歉 我超速了吗
Hi, sorry, was I speeding?
凯蒂·佩里就是对人有这种影响
Katy Perry has that effect on people.
你急着去哪儿
Where are you rushing to?
喝了咖啡 着急去学习小组
A caffeine run for a study group.
-什么科目 -初级微积分
- What subject? - Oh, pre-calculus.
有个大考试 我熬夜学习到很晚
There's a big exam--I stayed up really late studying.
我喜欢学校 尤其是数学
I loved school, especially math.
化繁为简
Breaking complexities down to the base level
找出解决方案 很有意思
to pinpoint a solution, so fun.
的确很迷人
It's fascinating really.
-我们需要这么做 -驾照和行驶证
- Yeah, it's required. - License and registration.
你经常开罚单吗
So do you usually write up tickets?
不 但是我的同伴注意到
No, but my partner noticed
你开车有点漂
you were drifting into the other lane.
是吗 真奇怪
Really? That's weird.
我一点都没感觉到车漂
I didn't feel my car drifting at all.
今天喝过酒吗
Have you consumed any alcohol today?
没有
No.
我16岁
I'm 16.
我妈妈在6♥4♥警区工作
You know, my mom works for the six-four.
哈莉·桑托斯警探
Detective Harlee Santos.
能下车吗
Would you mind stepping out of the vehicle?
现在你的车里
If I look in your car am I gonna find
有酒或者麻♥醉♥药♥物吗
any alcohol or any narcotics?
不 绝对没有
No, no way.
你有什么理由搜我的东西
Hey, excuse me, on what grounds are you going through my stuff?
小姐 到这边来 手放在车上
Miss, can we step over here? Hands on the car.
有这个药的处方吗
You have a prescription for this?
这不是我的
Those aren't mine.
希望你已经准备好考试了
I hope you're ready for your test,
因为学习小组你是去不成了
because you're gonna be missing your study group.
你要怎么做
What would you do?
沃兹让你低调点 你就这么办了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表