剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第三季 第六集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
沃兹尼亚克坚信萨珀斯坦是内鬼
Wozniak's convinced that Saperstein's the mole.
你的秘密在毒害你
Your secrets have poisoned you.
因为很快我会治愈你
But soon I'm gonna heal you.
我女儿自杀了 就在我们大吵一架之后
My daughter killed herself right after we had a fight.
安娜
Annie?
我一直在试图填补那几个字挖下的深坑
And I've been trying to fill the hole ever since.
你看他眼熟吗
Does this guy look familiar to you?
是的
Yeah.
华♥莱♥士♥把情报部门带到了现场
Wallace just put intelligence at the scene.
哈莉迷恋着斯塔尔探员
Harlee was obsessed with Agent Stahl.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
等你知道我是谁以后
You're gonna need a second career
你会需要第二份工作的
when you realize who I am.
你抓住了拉姆齐队长的什么把柄
What hooks do you have in Captain Ramsey?
恩里克·奥蒂斯是
Enrique Ortiz is the son of the head
里奥阿查黑帮头头的儿子
of the Riohacha cartel.
他雇了杀手
He ordered a hit.
说明他们在跟里奥阿查黑帮勾结
That means the Riohacha cartel is in bed with intelligence.
我不能盲目的跟从他
I can't follow him blindly.
不能再这样了
Not anymore.
警♥察♥调查警♥察♥是很危险的事
Cops investigating cops is dangerous business.
反抗警员互相包庇的潜规则是一条孤独的路
Going against their blue wall is a lonely path.
是班尼特下令杀死詹姆斯·纳瓦的吗
Was Bennett ordered to kill James Nava?
我想他是即兴行凶
I think he improvised.
你要打破警员互相包庇的潜规则
You're gonna break the blue wall
跟情报部门作对
against the intelligence division.
西奥·班尼特 你因谋杀
Theo Bennett, you're under arrest
詹姆斯·纳瓦被捕了
for the murder of James Nava.
都明白了吗
Do you understand your situation?
挖苦的办法在这边行不通 队长
Sarcasm isn't the way to go here, Lieutenant.
这可不是挖苦
This isn't sarcasm.
这是轻蔑
It's contempt.
不经我同意就逮捕情报人员
Arresting an intelligence officer outside my approval
表明你完全无视这个分局里
demonstrates a reckless disregard for every honest cop
每一位诚实的警♥察♥
in this precinct.
没有人能凌驾于法律之上
No one's above the law.
如果你觉得对部门内部事务有疑虑
Internal Affairs should have been your first call
最先通知的就该是内务调查科
if you had concerns within the department.
其存在本来就是为了避免利益冲突
They exist specifically to avoid Blue-on-Blue
导致的友军误伤
conflicts of interest.
我跟威尔科警探谈过自己的担忧了
I approached Detective Verco about my concerns.
等等 警探
Whoa, hold on, Detective.
你只是跟我说了几句流言
You floated a few rumors, but you never objected
但当被你击毙的人经弹道检验确认为凶手时
to my closing the Sunrise file when the guy that you shot
你并没反对我对日出结案
was confirmed by ballistics as the killer.
我不是为日出的事逮捕西奥·班尼特的
I didn't arrest Theo Bennett for the Sunrise.
他谋杀了一名助理地方检察官
He murdered an assistant District Attorney.
所以你是在为你的男朋友复仇
So you're avenging your boyfriend?
是不是
Is that it?
那是乔丹·拉姆齐的观点吗
Is that a Jordan Ramsey talking point?
没错 队长 我跟拉姆齐队长谈过
Yes, Lieutenant. I spoke to Captain Ramsey,
他是情报机构的负责人
the head of our Intelligence service.
他很好奇 我们的小小搜索队
He was curious if our little search party
到底有没有在他警员的公♥寓♥里搜到任何
at his officer's apartment found even a trace
你们暗示可能存在的证据呢
of the evidence you suggested.
证据昨天还在的
The evidence was there yesterday.
所以你们显然进行了违法搜索
So you obviously conducted an illegal search.
我认为搜索令会打草惊蛇
I thought a warrant would tip them off.
我想的没错
And I was right.
我要放了这名警官
I'm releasing this peace officer.
我没看到有任何证据能逮捕他
I see no evidence for his arrest,
说实话 你把我惹毛了
and frankly, you've pissed me off.
别指望我能给你当缓冲
Don't expect me to shield you from the blowback.
你想做叛徒 那你就一个人上路
You go rogue, you go alone.
-我可以证明 -那就证明
- I can prove this. - Then do it.
他已经被逮捕了
He's already been arrested.
从程序上说他被拘留24小时
Technically he's on a 24-hour hold
需要我执行完流程文件才能放走
until I run and clear the paperwork.
新证据出现了
New evidence comes to light,
内部调查科会来追查
internal affairs will look at it.
好吧
Fine.
如果内部调查科想要他 就带走吧
If IA wants him, he's all yours.
但他在本区并没有被立案
But he doesn't get booked in this precinct.
你真是很有勇气 是不是
You're a real profile of courage, aren't you?
情报机构还在保护恩里克·奥蒂斯
Intelligence is also protecting Enrique Ortiz,
所以即便联邦特遣部队来我们分局
so unimportant that a Federal task force came
把他从我们这抢走 也没什么大不了的
and swooped him from our custody.
他们工作做得不够到位
They're not doing a very good job
没保护好他 对吧
of protecting him, are they?
现在如何 警探们
So, what now, detectives?
我怎么做才能给你们俩这场调查黑警的
How do I help facilitate the wild irony of you two
讽刺闹剧尽点绵薄之力
investigating a cop for being dirty?
不如帮班尼特准备讯问事宜吧
Why don't you prep Bennett for interrogation?
如你所愿
As you wish.
威尔科
Verco.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好臭大街吧 警探们
Prepare to be unpopular, detectives.
我说得好像很轻松 但这可不是闹着玩的
It's not as much fun as I make it look.
我们有24小时起诉这个虚张声势的家伙
We got 24 hours to charge this scarecrow.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
你看过他在军队的履历吗
Did you read his military record?
看过 他不太爱说话
Yeah, he doesn't talk much.
但或许我们可以激一激他
But maybe if we shake him up...
沃兹 谢谢你今天挺我
Woz, thank you for sticking by me today.
我知道你不想这样处理这件事的
I know you didn't wanna do it like this.
哈莉 即便你是单独行动
Even when you act alone, Harlee,
你也绝不会孤单
you never act alone.
马修和艾佛利
Matthews and Avery.
这里 队长 这里
Right here, Captain. Here.
埃奇沃思和沙弗
Edgeworth and Schaefer.
今天可难熬了
It's gonna be tough today.
这就是哈莉发动战争的代价
Yeah, price of Harlee starting a war.
前线的士兵是最惨的
Soldiers on the front lines get it the worst.
不过我可不是自愿上前线的
Yeah, except I don't remember volunteering.
布鲁斯特和卡普里克
Brewster and Capriccio.
-到 -到
- Here. - Here.
唐纳利和斯通
Donnelly and Stone.
生龙活虎 操练军士
Alive and well, Drill Sergeant.
好 首要任务
Okay, priorities.
上周贝德福德店被入室盗窃的线索
The string of break-ins on Bedford last week
似乎已经联♥系♥起来了 深挖一下
is starting to look connected, so dig deep.
图福和纳萨里奥
Tufo and Nazario.
你漏过了我们
You skipped us.
是吗
Did I?
我的错
My mistake.
好了 行动吧 大伙儿
All right, let's get out there, people.
今天中午前我要求抓住两位数的人
I want double digits in holding by noon.
今天专门查罪犯
Try to keep it to criminals today.
如果是警♥察♥ 先别动手
If they got a badge, stay clear.
别忘了楼上那位美女朋友
Remind your curvy friend upstairs.
要不要我提醒你她来这里是有原因的
How about I remind you that she's upstairs for a reason?
我大概猜到几个她来这里的原因
Oh, I got a few ideas as to what those reasons could be.
她可不是靠着忠诚爬上去的
Ain't loyalty that got her to the top.
唐纳利 该闭嘴了
I think you wanna hush up now, Donnelly.
外面还有一整个城市的敌人呢 图福
There's a whole city out there, Tufo.
你确定你还要在内部树敌人吗
You sure you wanna keep making enemies in here?
少嚼舌头了
Less traffic.
少警告我
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表