剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他们自己不想宣布
They don't wanna announce themselves.
他们愿意直接把他送到我们特遣部队
They're willing to deliver him directly to our task force.
喝杯拿铁
Grab a latte.
你根本就不用离开曼哈顿
You don't even have to leave Manhattan.
别问问题 这就是条件吗
No questions asked, is that the deal?
部分吧
Part of it.
贝克
Baker.
他在自言自语 你老大
He talks to himself. Your boss.
出现幻觉了
To phantoms.
自我怜悯的哭喊
Cries of self pity.
我不是说他睡着的时候
And I don't mean in his sleep.
他已经精神失常了
The man's mind is gone.
你是什么人 精神科医生还是毒枭
What are you, a shrink or a drug lord?
因为我总是把这两个职业弄混
'Cause, you know, I always seem to get those two confused.
你为什么这么忠诚 美女
What's keeping you loyal, bonita?
因为害怕吗
Fear?
一个被追捕的人 没有家也没有朋友
A wanted man with no home and no friends
这种人不足为惧
is not a man to be feared.
等我们搞定了你 他就恢复正常了
Once we deposit you back, his status will change.
朋友呢
And the friends?
可以了
We're a go.
符合你条件吗
They meet your terms?
比预料的好 说不上满意
Well, less than I'd like, more than I expected.
你确定应该这样吗 沃兹
You sure this is the right play, Woz?
我们快成功了 苔丝
We're almost there, Tess.
平安归来
Home safe.
明天就安全了
Safe tomorrow.
妨碍司法
Obstruction.
勒索
Racketeering.
还有谋杀
And murder.
包括现役警官吗
Involving active-duty police officers?
-没错 -包括你自己在内
- Correct. - Including yourself?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
这样就引出了问题
Well, that begs the question
也真正定义了整个听证会
and really defines this whole hearing.
桑托斯警探 你认为自己
Detective Santos, do you consider yourself
是主要是一名警官还是一名罪犯呢
more of a police officer or a criminal?
实话实说吗
Honestly?
看是什么情况了
Depends on the day.
请注意秩序
Order, please.
那就选出一种情形 警探
Then pick a day, Detective.
你在听吗
Detective?
我不是来谈论自己或者我的队员的
I'm not here to talk about myself or my crew.
我是来履行一个承诺的
I'm here to fulfill a commitment.
我承诺过要揭露一个巨大的犯罪阴谋
A commitment to expose a wide criminal conspiracy
这个阴谋包括了警局在内
involving this police department.
你怎么让她进去的
How did you let her walk in there?
她在拖延时间
She's stalling.
科尔是最关键的目击证人 但他没来
Cole's the star witness, and he's a no-show.
是害怕 还是因为这是另一个圈套
Cold feet, or another set up?
也有可能拉姆齐发觉了
Or Ramsey sniffed this out
让他不能出现
and made sure he didn't make it.
你有那个汽车旅馆的地址吗
You got the address to that motel?
桑托斯女士 我们紧急召开这次听证会
Ms. Santos, we put together this hearing
是基于内部调查科的诉求
with haste based on assurances from Internal Affairs
有望得到一份时间详尽的
that we would be given a time-sensitive account
关于警♥察♥局内的腐♥败♥问题
of corruption within the department.
你会得到的
And you will.
但不是以我的证词的形式
Just not in the form of my testimony.
那我会以什么形式得到呢
Well, in what form, then?
目击证人迟到了 但他马上就会来的
The witness has been delayed but will be here momentarily.
你能告诉我们这位目击证人的名字吗
Does this witness have a name?
警探 我们都为这次听证会重排了日程
Detective, we all rearranged our schedules to be here.
请你予以重视好吗
Could you please give us the courtesy of your attention?
在他来之前 我不能说出他的名字
I can't give you his name until he arrives.
为什么
Why?
因为我相信他将会处于危险之中
Because I believe the witness to be in grave danger.
给我们一个地址
Give us an address.
我会派人保护他
I'll send a protective detail.
对不起我迟到了 主席
Sorry I'm late, Chairman.
理解 安排仓促
Understood, given such short notice.
桑托斯警探 我们都很想
Detective Santos, we're all interested
保护好警局的正直和名声
in preserving the integrity and the reputation of the department.
因此才允许你参加这次公开听证会
And thus granted you this public forum
来说出你的担忧
to voice your concerns.
但大家好像目前还是一头雾水
But, well, I'm afraid we're all in the dark here.
你必须要提供更多细节
You really must provide some detail
这才是我们坐在这里的原因
as to why we're assembled
你也可以告诉我们掌握细节的其他人
or offer someone who can.
我细节说的越多
The more detail I give,
那位证人能出现的几率就越小
the harder it will be for the witness to show.
不管那位神秘目击证人是谁
Whoever this mystery witness is,
我都能够保证他的安全
I can guarantee their safety.
现在改变决定还来得及
It's not too late to change your mind.
那就是说你知道我的决定了
That assumes you know my mind.
我可以猜到
I can guess.
你的态度 那具尸体
Your attitude, that body.
你一直受到关注
You always had attention.
这些迹象表明
Depended on it.
你渴望着一点危险
Got to be so you craved a little danger.
你被错误的人吸引
Drawn to the wrong men
因为你心底里喜欢这种闹剧
because you secretly like the drama.
你以混乱为食
Feed off the chaos.
我正在试着对不适合自己的男人放手
I am learning to let go of men who don't fit in my life.
我可以压下那些负面评论
I can vanquish all of those bad judgments.
让你做一个有钱的女人
Make you a wealthy woman.
你可以随意追寻你想要的混乱
You can chase all the chaos you want.
我更想让那些混乱别再来追着我
I'd settle for the chaos to stop chasing me.
这个简单
Simple.
你只要把我带到我告诉你的地方
Just drive me where I tell you,
然后掉头离开
and then look the other way.
没那么简单
Nothing is simple.
每件事情都复杂而扭曲
Everything is complicated and twisted,
每个人到最后都将一败涂地
and everybody gets screwed in the end.
你还真是悲观
What a sad view of the world.
把安全带系好
Brace yourself.
你要尝到混乱的滋味了
You're about to get a taste of chaos.
你疯了吗
Pero qué haces loca?
把手铐带着
Take the cuffs with you.
我拿到了 快走
I got it. Go.
谢谢 美女
Thank you, bonita.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
感谢有限的选择和绝望的时候吧
Thank limited choices and desperate times.
我们得在支援到之前离开
Vamos antes que lleguen refuerzos.
下次叫出租车吧 恩里克
La próxima vez llama un taxi, Enrique.
看着不错
Ah, lovely.
好了
Okay.
离岗增援 总台 警员求助
42-12. Dispatch 10-13.
警员需要紧急支援
Officer in need of emergency assistance.
科尔 你在里面吗
Cole, are you in there?
科尔 有人吗
Cole, hello?
别害怕 警♥察♥
It's okay. Police, police.
不 住这个房♥间的人
No, no, the man who had this room,
他退房♥了吗
did he check out?
有人和他在一起吗
Was anyone with him?
主席 我为引起困惑以及需要保密道歉
Chairman, I apologize for the confusion and the secrecy.
但我发现纽约警局的很多分局
But I've discovered many branches of the NYPD
都受到了影响
to be compromised.
桑托斯警探 我们不是来讨论警♥察♥改革的
Detective Santos, we're not here to discuss police reform
而是因为你答应了要作证
but because you promised to testify.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表